This page is dedicated to some of the games in the Grasshopper Manufacture catalog that lack their own subsection on the site.
I don’t plan on giving the same amount of coverage to any post-2007 GHM game for a variety of reasons detailed THIS post; therefore, this is a collection of editorials where I express my opinions on some of these games.
• Michigan & Contact, my thoughts on Akira Ueda
• Shadows of the Damned promotional merchandise
• The DNA of Kurayami (SotD, Black Knight Sword, Kurayami Dance)
• Killer is Dead: Good, Evil and changing values
• My thoughts on Travis Strikes Again and why I don’t plan on covering any future games
• The thousand references of Travis Strikes Again and what I think they mean