The perfect club to WINE and DINE, KILL and UNWIND. Heaven Smiles when you speak BULLSHIT, perhaps fate shall smile at you as well.

Moderator: LGBTQanon

Westminster

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Westminster »

All bitches on the forum been naughty girls this year I may presume? I know you ho ho hoes wanna suck Santa Muerte’s dick /pray Who can blame you? Males looking like the gay Will Farrel character in the Elf movie /tree in our recent times and thats just the fags on this website Lol.
AlenOstham

Post by AlenOstham »

Over the last twenty years Matt has been a successful real estate investor and recent business owner in the solar industry. Matt’s passion for real estate is what led him to turn a strong interest in renewable energy for his own personal properties, into a straight out passion in the solar and renewable energy industry.

A few years ago, taking a leap of faith, Matt ventured into the world of solar and in short time began successfully selling megawatts of power, predominately in the commercial sector working with solar farm developers and local businesses in the “architecture” of their projects. Consistent networking within the industry, led Matt to join a local start up two years ago, and within a short time he became their Chief Strategy Officer in charge of all operations and business development as well being offered minority ownership.

Through strategic partnerships and shear work ethic Matt brought that company from a marginal first year earnings to over a 200% increase in gross revenue by year two. On that premise, Renewables Worldwide’s (RW), a veteran-owned company, was formed with a mission of providing alternative energy solutions for a smarter and more sustainable future.

More specifically, realizing there is a niche in the market and a better way to achieve results, RW’s is one of the few companies in the United States to focus on customer acquisition specializing in both commercial and residential solar farm off-take. Their vision is to create a sales infrastructure on a local, regional, national level offering a multitude of renewable energy products within the network of Renewables Worldwide, Inc.

This passion in the renewable industry sector continues to excite and motive Matt in continuing his quest to work with organizations that share the same vision of providing renewable energy solutions for a more sustainable future.
Wilhelm2

Post by Wilhelm2 »

I looked in the envelope that Prudence had given me before I threw it on the fire. She’s still little you see, she doesn’t know that Santa Claus is just a silly story they tell to children. There was only one thing thing on the list: Marmalade.

After my bedtime prayers I thought I saw a comet in the night sky, and I made a wish of my own.
SEXXXI SUZI

Post by SEXXXI SUZI »

🎄🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES🎄🎄!! Now that it’s finally DICKmas 👅💦Santa’s about to slide 🎅😉 down your hot 🔥 hot 🔥chimney tonight. So lick 💦💋those juicy candy canes and drink up that creamy eggnog🍼, it’s about to get wet down at Santa’s workshop🍆🍆! Don’t forgot to slide down that XXXtra 🎅🎅 big North Pole, and make sure your 🍪 cookie 🍪 is yummy enough for Santa to eat👄! 👀 But are you bad enough to handle Santa’s giant juicy 8=candy👊COCK=D💦?? Send this to 🔟 of your baddest bitch elves💁💁 If you get 5️⃣ back, youre on the naughty list this year🍆💦! If you get 🔟 back you better be ready for Santa’s hot ♨️CUMlatte☕💦😭 If you get 2️⃣0️⃣ back you’ve got the most bitchin 🍬peppermint 🍬pussy in the North Pole! ❄️⛄ Hope you get to blow 🌬️ lots of XXXmas 🎄dick, and that you get lots of XXXmas 🎄CUMMIES 💝💝 HAVE A SLUTTY 💦🍆👅DICKMAS YOU HOE HOE HOE!!! 🎅🎅🎅🎅 /imgay
PuzzyJuice
Camellia Smile

Post by PuzzyJuice »

🎄🎅🧑‍🎄🌲🤶🎄🌲🎅🎄🌲🤶🏾🎅🏾🧑🏾‍🎄🌲🎄🎄🌲🌲🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️🎄🎄🎄🎁🎄🎁🎁🎁🎄🎄🎄🎁🎄🌲
ConSmithsAngel
Heaven Smile

Post by ConSmithsAngel »

/flamewin Merry Christmas everyone! /flamewin

I'm glad you're enjoying the new features, but I have to restate that we do not condone trolling in any way shape or form. /murder

I had to delete some posts in this thread already. /murder Please be chill and respectful, or we're going to have to disable guest posting. /tomb2
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

Merry Christmas, two days off from halloween year-long fad, finally
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation