Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Screw it began doing dungeons
Beat rune factory 5 already
I forgot if you begin dungeons game is so short damb it
Damm it

Why you don't remember me anyways
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

They are seriously porting Neir Automata to the switch this late in its life and this long after it came out? What's the point?

I'm definitely getting Harvestella though. Its the first time i've seen something that came from Square that I've actually been interested in buying in like a decade.

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lmao persona 5 royal about time to hit switch
And nier

I do too don't know what's the points
Expected persona5 years ago

I bet Jack Parker is happy lol
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Bru bruh

CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:33 pm Bru bruh

Finally the events that precipitated the assassination are made clear
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I'm going to be all over Bayonetta 3. I'm not feeling the censorship toggle, though. Its caving to outliers.

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: General Music Thread aka WUT D'YA LISTEN TO?

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Last edited by DaRealEvilone on Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Tactics of ogre remake coming to switch PS4 PS5

Currently playing Capcom fighting collection
It's awesome I never played any of those game
Leo is awesome, reminds me of thunder cats so much
I feel like cheating lol don't need to insert coins to continue throughout adventure lol

I want to go back to smtv and check out Xenoblade 3
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I'm liking Xenoblade Chornicles 3 so far. I thought it was kind of crap at the start. The cutscenes lasted like 10 minutes a piece, their forced tutorials for every little things and you couldn't do anything but follow the planned route for hours. Its like a 3-4 hour tutorial. Its not until after fighting the first consul that the game opens up.

Seems I was right about the combat. Its like Xenoblade X and so is the world design. You can pick different classes, though they are more hard coded in this one than X. They have to stick to their rolls and you absolutely must have a tank no matter what or you will get obliterated.

So far, its seems that the questing system has been severely scaled down, though. The first two games gave you dozens of quest per area. This one only has 2 or 3 per area. Maybe more will be added to the old areas when I get further in.

There is only one thing about this game that I really do not like, and that is English localization. I can understand a fair bit of Japanese, and half of what the text says is different than what the characters say. On top of that, they've changed a lot of the names for no reason thank to make them sounds more Euorpean. Several character with Japanese had their names change. Like Itsurugi had his named changed to Isurd. A chick named Nami had her name changed to Nemue or something like that. Why?! Its so jarring reading text that is clearly different than what was said in the Japanese dub. This is some 1990's level white washing at points. Like Voltron and Speed Racer.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lol

Sexy bitches
It's a problem when you like Only sexy bitches

Lol

I don't know what game to play
Maybe getting Mario party super stars lol

Tried that switch oled is awesome
So colorful