Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lets do some quick math

Ps5 has sold close to 200k, yet it doesn't seem like a ps5 game has sold 100k not even 196k
Not a single game topping top 30 best sold
Nintendo switch had same problem, even winning lottery just to buy it, maybe not scalping that much
Remember people claiming Nintendo created false scarcity lol
To me ps5 is dead, unless future sales prove me wrong
Xbox series is doa
If your system doesn't have a top 30 best selling games is a problem

Switch – 211,725 (14,045,916)
Switch Lite – 51,579 (3,016,285)
PlayStation 5 – 15,122 (196,099)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Lets do some quick math

Ps5 has sold close to 200k, yet it doesn't seem like a ps5 game has sold 100k not even 196k
Not a single game topping top 30 best sold
Nintendo switch had same problem, even winning lottery just to buy it, maybe not scalping that much
Remember people claiming Nintendo created false scarcity lol
To me ps5 is dead, unless future sales prove me wrong
It makes no sense to blame scalpers for PS5 & XsuckXX's lack of success when the scalpers had to fucking buy the product first, before they could sell it. Meaning that these dickhead Soyny & Microshit corporations already got their money coz Sacalpers generally buy the products that THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO RESELL!
It's only being treated like a crime, coz the government ain't getting a cut of the extra revenue stream that the scalpers made. This is crony capitalism. Faggot ass Coporation cries to the government, government which is a slave to the corporation complies (coz they know they get a kickback from the corporate dickheads.)

It's the same reason why gaming tried to cut out Gaystop as the middle man and eliminate the used games business. Seriously, all they have to do is make games that don't suck. The used game business will eventually cease to exist. Nintendo Switch's used game section is crap, coz it's always filled with shovel ware & indie games that nobody wants. People rarely sell their Nintendo games. Then when you look at Xbox & PS4, the used game section is actually bigger than their New game section, coz 3rd parties generally make nothing but crap.

I know this coz I used to be a Soyny Pony (Blame Squaresoft! I followed Square to PSX, and I stayed there ever since, until 2019 Soyny made me realize that they don't want my money any more.)
I was never fucking happy, coz I hated damn near every game I played, lol. When I went to Nintendo Switch, I was immediately blown away by Smash Bros Ultimate. Nin Switch games honestly aren't that great though, but they're better when compared to what the competition is selling. At least BOTW is a smooth experience that never crashes, unlike Cyberpunk, or Watch Dogs takin a shit.

This is why I wish Sega still existed as a hardware competitor, coz Nintendo actually tried back when Sega was around. Sega is like the only real G in town who can play Nintendo's game, and make one that's just as good as Nintendo's product. Although granted there's stuff like Fenyx Rising which actually does feel like a modernized Zelda 1. Even BOTW doesn't feel like Zelda 1 to me, coz BOTW is more sim-like, like an Ass Creed. Fenyx Uprising feels like an arcade game, that kinda reminds me of a cross between Dark Cloud 2 & Sudeki. It feels like a lot of those games from that era, and makes me nostalgic for how games used to be.
Breath of the Wilds admitted main inspiration was Skyrim. Outside of the Ubisoft towers you had to climb, the content didn't really feel like an Ubisoft derivative to me.
Skyrim was an obvious influence, but in what way did it actually play like Skyrim? Skyrim plays more like a rpg.
Resi Evil 6 obviously ripped off Black Ops 1, but you never hear them say that Blops was an inspiration, you can just tell coz they copied the same exact hostage scene, lol. RE6 also directly copied Uncharted 2, they copy the same exact running scenes. This is how I know that BOTW directly copied Far Cry & Ass Creed coz they directly copy scenes, and make it looks exactly like the movement, & ambiance from those games.

In Skyrim you're just walking around talking to people, and it plays out like a boring ass MMOrpg, complete with boring ass fetch quests that constantly repeat. Skyrim's gameplay revolved around finishing text based quests, and building up your character's stats, rpg style. Skyrim really plays nothing like BOTW. Skyrim is a game that revolves around factional politics which are solved through boring ass text based quests. BOTW has none of that.

BOTW plays like an action game, which by its very nature would make it feel more similar to a Ubishit game. Just like Ubishit, you basically skin & pick up item drops from everything that you kill. Hunting in BOTW functions like a Far Cry game. Skyrim didn't even really have hunting. You could role play as one, but you didn't actually go out and hunt wildlife for food.

Pay attention to the Ass Creed movement. It's nearly the same exact way Link moves.

BOTW has similar ambiance as Far Cry hunting. Cept for Blood Dragon of course, which felt more like Halo to me.

I tried lookin for a Skyrim hunting video, but they're all just larping, narrating to you what they're doing.
I don't ever see one that's just direct gameplay, even if I did find one, what you'd find is some horrible Fallout 3 style ballistics which looks nothing at all like AssCreedFartCrtBOTW.

Which is Skyrim's main problem, it's a game where people pretend to do things that they're not actually doing. It's a game where people pretend to have fun, AYY LMAO! Man, nearly ever vid I saw was with mods, Skyrim doesn't actually look like. Shitrim looks worse, LOL!

BOTW's level progression system feels more like an Ubishit game, where you're given a list of about 3 skills per tech to level up, and choose one or the other.
Even Fenyx Rising follows this same exact mold.

The parts that BOTW borrowed from Skyrim were the ability to create a hub, own a house & go any where you want after the tutorial.
BOTW however feels exactly like Ass Creed & Far Cry in terms of how it plays like an Action game with slight rpg elements. All of them have villages with npcs you can interact with, all of them have hordes of enemies patrolling around the world and being a nuisance either killing each other or other npcs.

When I first played BOTW, I kept telling myself that I'd rather be playing Skyrim, coz they actually don't play anything alike. Skyrim is more about creating your own story (inside of your head since the actual quest system sucks.), by choosing quest lines & siding with the different factions. BOTW has zero role playing.
You can play it like a life simulator, similar to a Harvest Moon, but you can't actually interact with the NPCs beyond their basic functions. They're just decoration for the most part, like a Ubishit game.
Once I realized that BOTW is meant to be played like an action game, was when I started enjoying it, coz it's clearly molded after the Far Cry & Ass Creed style of open world gaming. BOTW has nearly all of the mini-games that Fart Cry & Ass Creed have, except for fishing & pirate boats, and damn I hope BOTW 2 adds all of that.

BOTW's main claim to fame is being able to climb everywhere. You can't climb anything in Skyrim, you actually can sorta climb in Ass Creed. At least jumping from roof tops & walls is part of Ass Creed's gameplay.
In BOTW & Fenyx Rising, you can climb everywhere, which make both games feel like the classic Tomb Raiders. Mang how I wish we got a full blown open world TR with the OG Lara Croft. I don't understand how the hell anyone could like modern Tomb Raider, it's just a brainless shooter. The actual gunplay isn't bad, but why play that when you can play a real shooter? When you play TR, you want to play it for the puzzles & platforming. Too bad, I get more of my OG Tomr Raider fix from Zelda & Immortals, AYY LMAO!
You actually scavenge tombs in BOTW & Fenyx. Tombs in The Modern Tomb Raider series are like only a room long, and aren't dungeons at all. Such trash games.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Technos rewewned the feel and flow of their combat mechanics with every single game. Final Fight 1-3 all felt the same. Double 2 felt nothing like 1 and 3 felt nothing like 2.
Double 3 fucking sucked. Every single version of DD3 did not play well at all. Jap version of DD3 has a naked Cleopatra though, so there's that.
1 & 2 felt the same to me, if you're talking about the arcade games. (On NES, they are completely different with DD2 being the best.) The battle system changed a bit between installments, but all it did was change the positioning of the special moves, because the buttons are retarded and one of them does a donkey kick behind you. The overall combat flow is basically the same, you activate special moves, depending on the last animation of your previous move. DD's style was fine for it's time but there's a reason that every other game copied Final Fight after it came out. FF refined the genre like how Street Fighter 2 later refined fighting games.

FF1 was the only good FF, coz the other 2 were ruined by SNES's sprite limit and SNES's slow ass speed.
I have no doubt that FF2 & FF3 would've fucking awesome were they Sega Genesis games, coz they would've actually felt as intense as FF1. That's how even SOR1 can compare well to FF1, despite FF1 being the much better looking game. SOR1 Mania is as intense as FF1, but FF1 feels more fair because you didn't have to rely on the Popo to bail you out of tough situations.
Personally, I'd take the Technos style beat-em ups over the Capcom styled ones any day of the week, and the Konami style over both. They had more soul and ingenuity. All capcom beat-em ups felt the same from Final Fight to Captain Commando. Knights of the Round, The Punsher, all that shit felt same just with different cosmetics.
That's a big nope. I always thought that Capcom beat em ups constantly expanded on their ruleset, and added more moves with each game. Final Fight actually plays nothing like the rest of the Crapcom beatemups coz it's the most primitive. FF1 is good though, because of enemy placement, it's brutally hard.
Cap Commando added in dashes, & background rolling. Punisher added in guns.
Alien vs Predator was when shit got real, coz it added insane combos. Shit you'd never see in a Konami beat em up.

When I try lookin gup Konami beat em up combos, I just get vids to the Tournment Fighters game, which was a fucking awesome Fighting game, but not a beat em up.

If you're a beat em up, and if you don't follow the Capcom model, then your game will only ever be 2nd rate coz you'll never play like these games.

Even SOR3 just copied Cadillacs & Dinosaurs for the most part. Not a bad game to copy coz C&D is legit one of the best beat em ups ever made. The reason why SOR was so damn popular, coz it was the closest thing we ever got to a console beat em up that plays just like the arcade games. Look at how fucking terrible the Genesis Punisher port was, lol. Punisher Arcade is a great game but the Genesis port is fuckin gboring.

SOR4 tried to one up Crapcom,

but they fucked up coz they made SOR4 feel too much like a fighting game. To the point that it's not even fun unless you're doing kuhhhaaazzzy ass combos, coz the enemies will just super armor tank you and then counter you as if you were playing a fighting game, lol. It's like they fucking forgot what genre SOR is supposed to be. Europeans made SOR4 though, and I've noticed that Eurofags don't ever differentiate beat em ups & fighting games. They think it's all the same genre, AYY LMAO!

The Konami style felt the most fun, though.

Its a shame Konami has fallen off so hard in the past decade. We'll never see a collection of beat-emups from them. Probably more do to licensing than anything else. Especially all the old Ninja Turtles games.
Konami beat em ups are ok. They're not deep enough, which is the main reason that people still play the fuck out of Capcom beatem ups & Streets of Rage.

Konami beat em ups are basically the Musou Dynasty Warriors games of their era.
Konami beat ups play like a 2d version of Musou. Positioning and what not, doesn't really matter. Unlike with something like Golden Axe, where the entire game revolves around positioning & enemy placement.
Every single Konami beat em up is a copy & paste job, and the engine never improved. It's funny coz that's what you accuse Cap brawlers of, when it's clearly obvious that Cap beat em ups constantly added new play mechanics on top of the base Cap Commando ruleset. Dungeons & Dragons sure as hell doesn't play like Knights of the round (which is a shit game, I can give you that.), and as deep as D&D was, I'd still rather be playing Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, AvP, Armored Warriors coz they were Devil May Cry "CRAZZYYY COMBOS!" way before DMC ever existed.

Try replaying The Simpsons Arcade again, but by yourself, it fucking sucks. I love the hell out of that games when I was a kid though, coz I'd be playing with 3 other retard kids, as we'd waste our money trying to get to the end of the game.
Even Musou is fun as hell in co-op, but shit ass boring in solo. (except One Piece PW4. That's the only musou that actually is as deep as a fighting game. Reminds me of Bloody Roar.)

For me the Beat em up tiers are Capcom, Sega, and then maybe Konami. SNK's Sengoku 3 beats the shit out of every Konami game. As does the Denjin Makai series. Undercover Cops is basically Streets of Rage 2 of the Super Famicon, & I also prefer Night Slashers, and a whole slew of others before any Konami beat em up.
Ninja Warriors which isn't a real beat em up, beats the shit out of any Konami beat em up. Just look at the combat potential in those games. I thought I was good at that game, but I see this cat pulling off combos as Ninja & Kunoichi that I never knew existed.

I'd only give Konami 3rd place, due to the sheer volume of their output. What's amusing to me is that I think their best Turtle beat em up was actually the Genesis Hyper Stone Heist. It's prob coz the SNES versions always have that SNeS problem of being fucking slow for an action game.

Fight N Rage is the undisputed best imo, and that game takes inspiration from Capcom beat em ups, Streets of Rage 3 & Battletoads Arcade. Battletoads Arcade is actually another one I'd rate higher than most Konami beat em ups. Konami beat ups play like a 2d version of Musou. Positioning and what not, doesn't really matter. Unlike with something like Golden Axe, where the entire game revolves around positioning & enemy placement.

As for Konami, they're rich as fuck. They're like in the top 10 richest gaming companies of the world. That's the sad reality, they'd prob be where Crapcom was awhile ago had they continued to make games. They basically quit when LOLjima left coz what else are they going to make that's going to bring in the money like MGS did? MGS actually wasn't even that popular. They only sell about 6 million copies for each sequel. Which is good, but it's a low number when compared to what they were competing against, in GTA, Call of Duty, Asss Creed & the like. That's why so many companies went bankrupt during that era. You can't survive unless you have that one big hit, which funds the rest of your projects.

Crapcom finally found their one big hit with Monsther Hunter World of all things, a game that I thought would never catch on outside of Jpaan, coz not even I like it lol. MHW is still their only real success, but RE & SF bring in solid b-tier money. Those two would be considered B-tier if Nintendo owned them, coz Nintendo expects their projects to sell in the 10 millions.
Nintendo even turned down Kanye West when he requested to make a game with them, coz Nintendo straight up that their standards are way too high, and that you don't want to work with us, coz Nintendo will basically take over your project, to ensure it makes bank.

What annoys me about modern gaming is you can't make bank anymore with Cartoony looking games unless you're Nintendo coz Sony & Microsoft gamers are all braindead and will not play any game that doesn't try to look like realistic humans. Even Sega has to rely on Total War & Yakuza outside of Sonic & Puyo Puyo.
Fenyx Rising legit feels like a modern version of Zelda 1. What everyone seems to forget about Zelda 1 & 2, is that they played like arcade gmaes. You're constantly fighting, which is how Fenyx is like, but with a Beyond Oasis combat system. Well it's most like God of War classic, especially when you upgrade your movesets. A fucking great game, that even I passed on, coz that names fucking sucks. I was hype as hell for it last year, back when it was called "Gods & Monsters". When the name change happened, I was like, that's shovelware.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
melonbread
Spiral Smile

Post by melonbread »

Jack wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:34 pm
melonbread wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:45 am Kaneko is probably my favorite Japanese character designer. I adore his asymmetry and erm...playful taboo pushing.

LOL wrong thread. As for Kaneko, his designs aren't really taboo in Japan.
They're just controversial among Westerners, especially the way he depicts angels, as sexy, naked blonde bimbo bondage slaves lol. It's like I was saying in an another thread.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=76&start=10
USA likes to force their morals on to everyone. It wasn't so bad back then, coz they just had generic Christfaggot morals. Modern USA sucks ass though, coz they're hardcore into that Tranny shit, even to the point that the USA wanted to push an omnibus bill which included 10 million dollars being sent to Pakistan, to reeducate Muslims in gender studies, LOL! Yeah I see that turning out well, nope. Hell I'm at the point where I feel like defecting. Osama Bin Laden was right! Amurka sucks, dicks, and they love teh dick!

EDIT: FUck this save draft button. I keep pressing that by accident instead of submit.
1) There isn't only Japan and the US, "East and West". Nazis shit is taboo pretty much everywhere, Europe as well, like in I dunno...Germany especially.
2) Define "Christfaggot"? You mean like the beliefs whose eradication from the mainstream led to the very tranny shit in question? Lol. Tranny shit isn't "morality" either. It's social awareness, trendy mass delusion bullshit. Trust me, I'm no bible thumper. I'm a radical agnostic lol. But to me I'm realizing more and more you can't have any form of morality worth a shit if you believe in nothing and by believing only in "their truth" and all that bs, the tranny obsessed movement has a morality about as strong as a wilting pseudo penis made from leg meat.

Not to get off topic, of course hahah
".ᴎoiꙅivɘ|ɘƚ ᴎɒʜƚ ᴎuᎸ ɘɿom ɘɿɒ ꙅɿoɿɿim"
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

melonbread wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:20 pm 1) There isn't only Japan and the US, "East and West". Nazis shit is taboo pretty much everywhere, Europe as well, like in I dunno...Germany especially.

Yeah and what is Germany? The WEST! Kaneko is Japanese, he designed his games towards Japanese sensibilities, where they don't care at all about Swastikas. Either the original Manji symbol or the one that Nazi's used. That's why I specified that it's not taboo in Japan. It's really not.

Nobody gives a shit about Nazis in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Algeria, Korea, Japan, China, , LOL Need I go on? Shit, I'd argue that they all hate Americans more than any other country, save for maybe Israel. (East Asians are fairly neutral on Israel though.)

I knew Pakistanis, Indians & Palestinians who are extremely pro Hitler, and they're not racist at all. I even saw a Middle Eastern dude back in College, BTFO some White chick when she told him to remove his pictures of Hitler, coz she thought that she was educating his "backwards savage" ass, when in reality it turned out that the Pakistani dude actually knew way more about WW2 & Hitler himself than she did. She knew nothing, only what she was told by her American education, which actually teaches you nothing about history. All you learn about in Ameritard history is the Civil rights movement. As if the world revolves around race, when only the USA is like that. Not even Brazil gives a shit about race as much as the USA does.
This was back in 2013. If that happened now, the Pakistani dude would've been kicked out of school & labeled as a racist, coz the USA is extremely fascist now, and intolerant of actual diversity of thought lol.

Swastika, Hitler & even the Nazis themselves aren't villainized in Asia, Middle East & Africa unlike in the West. (Nazis were actually allied with most of the nations within those regions. Most of Hitler's allies weren't even White, LOL!)

In the East, Nazis are just treated as part of history, like how one would read up about Genghis Khan or Vlad Tepes.
Nazis are viewed by these non-White nations as a rebellion against establishment powers, which is what they actually were. Japanese people actually wore the Swastika during WW2, coz it didn't refer to White supremacy at all. Every single Axis nations was trying to regain control of their country or region. Asia was completely owned by White Europeans during the WW2 era, outside of the few countries that were forcibly taken over by Japan.

The Nazis were a piece of shit people, but everyone else was too. There wasn't a single good guy during WW2. Japs were fucking evil, but that could easily be blamed on the Americans & the Brits who practically starved the Japs out before Japan attacked them.

The Americans & the Brits were a bunch of racist assholes who act as if they're the good guys when their war crimes are just as vile as what the Nazis & Imperial Japan did. I'd argue they were more racist than the Axis powers. The majority of the Axis aren't even White. Not unless you count Spanish & Italians as White.
Brits/Americans won though, so they rewrote history, about how it was supposedly to combat against racism, yet American propaganda was extremely racist against Japanese and the Allies themselves were predominantly White, LOL! Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Donald Duck, Captain America, they all were extremely racist against japanese people during WW2.

You sure would never see Asuka dressed as a Nazi in the USA, although Vince Mcmahon might get a kick out of it, lol.

It makes me laugh how in the West (which yes, I'm also talking down to Europoors. In fact, I rarely have anything nice to say about them, lol. I actually love 80s USA, coz 80s USA culture was basically Japanese.)
They villainize Nazis so much, to the point that Nazis come off like super villains, when in reality what made them so powerful were actually their Jewish Scientists, that USA later acquired after the war.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I hate doing this but I had to cut my posts into two coz I feel that most people would get sacred & just skip past the first one coz I posted a bunch of cute Jap whores from WW2 era, and modern era prancing around (these aren't obscure people either. Asuka is known.) with Swastikas like it's nothing coz it really isn't outside of West. I named a shit ton of countries outside of the West who don't give a shit.

The problem is that the West created this insane religion about the Nazis, as some kind of original sin to the point that Western history now begins & ends with the Nazis, LOL! Meanwhile in Asia, Middle East & Africa, Nazis are just seen as those guys who fought back against Brits & Ameriturds, who were taking everyones' rights away by invading & colonizing all Non-White countries.

2) Define "Christfaggot"? You mean like the beliefs whose eradication from the mainstream led to the very tranny shit in question? Lol. Tranny shit isn't "morality" either. It's social awareness, trendy mass delusion bullshit. Trust me, I'm no bible thumper. I'm a radical agnostic lol. But to me I'm realizing more and more you can't have any form of morality worth a shit if you believe in nothing and by believing only in "their truth" and all that bs, the tranny obsessed movement has a morality about as strong as a wilting pseudo penis made from leg meat.
Trannoids are Reverse Christfaggot morality. I define Christfaggot as Neocon Theocracy, which was destroying the world back in the early 2000s. It recently got a Democrat makeover, as Social Justice & Cultural Diversity. The funny part is that only one culture matters in this religion, American culture. American materialistic culture derived from Atheism. What is Neocon Theocracy? Theocratic government derived through a Neocon interpretation of the Christian faith, which believes that Jews are God's Children and that the people of Israel are chosen. As such, every single military action, and most foreign diplomatic action is structured around the wants & needs of Greatest Ally, Israel. Israel itself is a country that was created through human trafficking of Jews to the Middle East to "God's chosen land" smack dab in the middle of Palestine (The people already living there were murdered.), which was pushed forth by Europeans, mostly the British.

They do this by manipulating Christian doctrine under this belief that everyone who defies Israel within the Middle East, is the synagogue of Satan and it is the USA's duty as the guardians of God's chosen, to defy the sinners who wish their greatest ally harm.

Reverse Christfaggotry, is just the same exact religion but with an Atheistic rewording of the dogma.
Synagogue of Satan becomes The White Patriarchy. "God's chosen who must be protected at all costs", becomes the "Oppressed who must be protected at all costs." Since White Patriarchy is the new Synagogue of Satan, the main defilers are no longer Muslims, the new enemies are White Caucasian Americans & Europeans.

The key difference though, is Reverse Christfags actually don't give a shit about Trannys, Non-Whites, Handicapped, Fat people, etc. That's just a means they use, to obtain power from the opposition Democrat party who push back against the Neocons.

I ain't no atheist. I think they could eat a dick too, because they're the ones pushing the Reverse-Christianity dogma. It's a problem with the USA, they always have to be guided by a dogma, wheter it be one derived from God, or a dogma derived from a utopian sense of altruism, otherwise known as Progressivism.
By progressive, I refer to a specific brand that came from the USA. I'm progressive, but in a Japanese sense, as in I think technology should be used to help man evolve from this fucking rock.
When Americans & Europeans use the word "Progressive". They're referring to civil rights based off of race & gender, as if we didn't already have them. American Progressives are actually Regressive, because they push for rights that already exist, but in order to push forward, they suppress the rights of others. In this case, it's mostly White people who are the targets of suppression, although it's now move on to East Asians.

A similar redistribution of resources undergoes within both belief systems, but the difference is that Neocons generally target foreign countries such as Afghanistan, to acquire their poppy fields, which are then brought back to the USA, to manufacture Heroin and sold to South America or whatever.
NeoLib redistribution aims to destroy the jobs & self-sustainable nature of the "Patriarchy" by re-conditioning their base Christian belief systems to give away all that they own to the less fortunate.

This is exactly why I fucking hate Christians. They try to pull this shit on me, to prove that I'm a real Christian. I'm like fuck you. Fuck Christ. I ain't giving a single penny to nobody who don't fucking deserve it!
Christianity can go eat a dick! Christianity makes no fucking sense to me coz if to be a good christian, means giving all of your wealth away. Why is it that Churches themselves, are filthy fucking rich!?
Easy answer, coz dumbasses gave all their wealth away to the church, and the church just pocketed the money, LOL! That and they don't pay taxes.

Fuck Christians, trying to swindle me of my money. It's bad enough that we're constantly getting taxed out of the ass by Jews, who won't stop proposing new taxes. One of these days we're gonna have to pay a tax just for breathing air. Fuck, we can't even go outside without a Mask, masks which are mostly made in China, LOL!
It's funny how Americant money goes everywhere except the USA.
America First my ass. More like America Last, Israel First, China 2nd, every other country 3rd, as the latest Omnibus bill showed. Pakistan gets 10 million for Gender studies, as if Pakistanis didn't already murder all of their feminists, AYY :LMAO!

I used to identify as Christian, until I got into a fight, in real life with American Christfags, which made me realize that I have noting in common with these mouth breathing imbeciles. American Christfags are hardcore Conspiracy theorists, who would seriously tell me with a straight face that they speak to God every day & that you can speak to him right now, hold their hand in prayer. I'm like "The fuck?" They accused me of being Liberal too, but that's par the course.These are the same fucktards who think Obama was Muslim, LOL!

Hell there was a Christfag here called Rake who chimped out simply coz I made fun of Trump. Fuck I voted for the orange Orangutan both times (I wanted him to destroy the GOP or DNC, I didn't care which. Now it looks like, both parties will survive coz he didn't get reelected.) , but coz I dare made fun of his God-daddy, that meant that I'm a "Libertarian" godless heathen or something to his eyes, LOL!

Which again is funny to me, coz I'm actually Authoritarian, I just have a lot in common with Progressives & Libertarians coz we all want to destroy the same exact system. I just go a step further, coz I think corporations must be forced to serve the people of the nation that their Business HQ resides in.
Kinda funny, coz Sony already does that, they completely abandoned Japan and became De Facto American when they moved their HQ to California.

Have you've seen that latest Omnibus bill that Bitch Mconnel shut down? That's exactly why corporations must be militarily-forced to comply with the wants & needs of the nation. That damn bill has billions of money going to every damn country in the world but the American people only get $600, coz Bitch Mcconnel voted against the Trump/AOC $2000 raise.

Now granted, that $2000 would've fucked up Americans in the long run any way coz you're going to have to pay that off somehow through taxes or whatever. I'm just pissed that corporations have turned all Western countries into Banks that they fleece the entire country for, just to bail these dumb motherfuckers out of their own debt. Not that assholes like Bill Gates ever spend money any more any way. He just charges everything through his tax returns lol!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

500 millions going to isis.rael

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lmao bro
Bitches keep blocking me online
Maybe
She found out I ain't demorat
Bitchez so sensitive Nowdays
Was just trying to get laid online lol

Maybe because of this I just retweet, it looks so funny

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I only got up to the second boss in Fenyx Rising, and he was fucking hard. It was like a Nioh fight, one wrong move could be the death of you!
Most of the youtube chumps don't understand how to fight him either.

They're actually trying to parry. I didn't finally beat him until I dodge forward, so I could be behind him and attack him from behind then dodge forward right before he connects.
That's how this guy beat em, but he did it flawlessly.

I had to use up a ton of my defense & health potions coz I wouldn't dodge far enough sometimes.

This game getting slept on. Even I passed on it until I saw I could buy it for $20, so even if it were bad I could just trade it back in for $20. It's great though, and I may get the season pass, but I need my Smash Bros FIgther pass 2 first.
500 millions going to isis.rael
Egypt got 1.3 billion. IsitReal actually received another 4 billion though, but it wasn't part of the Omnibus.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:16 pm Lmao bro
Bitches keep blocking me online
It's weird, when I was in my 20s, I knew milllions of bitches. I got flirted with constantly. It was easy, coz they'd speak to me first. In my 30s, I don't know nobody, and I look exactly the same. The culture is different now though. Pre 2015, It was all about Big Pimping like me.
Post 2015, you get no play at all if you're not Big Simping.
Seriously, I see nothing but weak motherfuckers simping over every random ass bitch.
https://imginn.com/p/CJBbHU1ntCb/?lang=ko
Look at her comments mang.
juanrosales743
❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍beautiful gorgeous lovely lady ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍

vicentechien7일 전
vicentechien
Stunning curves of the body ♥️♥️🌺

enriquemjurad7일 전
enriquemjurad
🔥🌹❤️😲Your beautiful body 🤤❤️🌹🔥

mf95131478일 전
mf9513147
Wow, very much delicious baby🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Her entire feed looks like that. Or I assume so. I don't read Korean.
It's sad. Were I allowed to, I'd be like "You have a nice buttaface, to paper bag! 99% Plastic!"
You do that today, you just get attacked by the Simp Army "How dare you!" "Who speaks like that to a lady!?" "Hey Incel! Have you ever spoken to a woman before?" , and made to look weak. Whereas back then, the woman herself would confront you, & fall for you when she realizes that you won't back down.
The first time I noticed the SImp army was back in college, where you'd have angry simps talking down to you like you're trash, over some woman you already fucked, AYY LMAO! The wahmen that I knew in real life though, would act like they don't know me while online coz I'm so unpopular on internet! OH NOEZZ!

The Simp Army ruins everything.

Look at all of the simps in that comments section. They're all talking shit about the Little Black kids, when I think the Black kids were right on the money, when they accused her of doing porn. Making her cry. It sure as hell looked like porn to me! Jap whore did look like she was doing porn, lol.
Back in the day, outright calling out a slut for being a slut, would get you a free fuck, coz I don't know... they're trying to prove to you that they're not a slut? Beats me. In 2021, you just get ganged on by the Simp Army, which is hilarious coz you know that she never fucked any of her simps!

Back in my day, I'd call these whores "sperm bank!" or "Cumbucket slut!" and they would actually pm me, insulting me like I'm dirt, but we would later become friends coz I kept making them laugh with my responses, LOL!

That's the thing. You stand out when you're the only one not being a simp.
Too bad! You're forced to be a simp in today's society coz you'll just get banned & kicked off of every social platform. To the point that I don't even bother socializing any more. I'd rather not exist, than be a simp

EDIT:
https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/pok ... -simp-army
Holy crap wow. They are actually proud of being simps? When you're pimping, women pay to be seen with you. When you're simping, you don't even get to be seen with the girl. She just pockets ur munny lel!
She found out I ain't demorat
She's just a typical mindless woman who conforms with the majority. Back in the 80s, she'd claim to be cuckservative, in reality she's just a whore who wants everyone to like her by adopting the most (perceived) popular opinions of the current era.

Derpocrat, Cuckservative. It doesn't fucking matter, they all suck China's dick.

You'd never see them pose with Trump like that, but they treat the leader of the CCP China, like a King. Zion-Don done a good job at destroying two of those Neocohens in that pic, too bad Bitch Mcconnell has hardcore Chink connections through his wife so Bitch Mcconnell & Nancy Pelosi are double teaming on the Orange retard, to get rid of him before he kills both of their parties. I want them gone, so we can finally replace Boomers in government, who are doing nothing but destroying the economy for future generations.

I wanted these fucking traitors dead mang! When they ain't sucking off the Cohens, they're sucking off the ChangChangs! One of them was literally banging a lady named Fang Fang, LOL! Pronounced as Fong, but so what? Everyone else reads it as Bang.

Bitchez so sensitive Nowdays
Everyone sensitive as hell these days. I was trolling at a livechat saying "REPLACE ALL BOOMERS!"
I got some butthurt faggot reeing to me "Boomers will be replaced, as will we all. This includes you. What's your rush?"
I was like "Are you dense boi! Most of the USA's politicians are Boomers. Even Obama is a Boomer. We completely skipped over Gen X. If Millennial Politicians weren't as insane as Boomers are, we'd have some real change for the better in this world. Nope, It's a Boomers' world. We all just live in it.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I uploaded this for you to watch , in case you haven't

Its olds news but still good lol
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m4JoZL ... QUqtM/view