Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I haven't played fire emblem 3h
It sold over 3 millions
Even xb1 remaster sold over a million
Lol
All games are doing fine for switch so far

I've beeb playing fire emblem heroes
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Since is a remaster, they should had made new weapons and armors, skills?
But not lol
It was I win since I never played it before
Chopped wii 3ds games weren't for me lol

Xenoblade seems to be inspired by mmorpg games
Feels like playing a offline mmo, games that are quests oriented yet there was not a quests stopping my playthrough. Most are optional
Scenarios 10/10
Music 10/10
Story 10/10
Gameplay 8/10
Most of the time you are focusing what skills to use in battle rather than seeing how battle unfolds
On portable mode game runs 540p? Or so, in some parts because other parts look nice

There are missions/quests you can take to unlock new skills and last monado skillz, like 2-3 depending on character
Is hard to get points to lvl up skills

Is the closest thing to a mmo on switch since phantasy star online 2 can be played only in Japan for switch
On mmorpg one can create avatar, unlike xenoblade
On mmorpg there are tons of passive skills and active skills unlike xenoblade

In xenoblade there are passive skills that unlock with affinities, points from party members
There are some skills I didn't unlock yet even after beating game, maybe I beat it too fast lol

Unlike xenoblade
In xenoblade chronicles x, story is not that great. Feels incomplete but you have more freedom as a mmorpg
Like editing avatar, more classes to chose from

The story is really philosophical
maybe played .hack games, and are fanz of Stanley Kubrick for the monolith logo and name of developer.
Also Philips k dick fans

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

4k switch already?

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/bloombe ... ut-in-2021

Lol rumors just getting out of hand
😆 lol
Rumors say ps5 can't run proper 4k games lol

Let me speculate too
Switch games were delayed this year what if these games were delayed to release it with new Switch?

Or it could be games were delayed for covid yet 🤔 now even that is the cause, maybe this new Switch was going to release it for this coming holiday 2020 so Switch pro and games were delayed
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Blah blah blah rumors

Screw zelda pokemon marios
We need tamadochi life switch
Only tamadochi can beat new king animal crossing new horizons

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nintendo full domination

CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

The only thing I'm excited about is the 3d World port (I never played the original 3d world. I have a wiiU, I just never got around to it because when it came out I was busy wasting my life lol.)
I would have creamed my panties for the 3d all stars game, if they put any amount of effort in it whatsoever. 64 and Sunshine still run at 30fps, 64 is still 4:3, Sunshine is not compatible with the Gamecube controller (meaning no pressure sensitive triggers, which were integral to the usage of the water gun), Galaxy does not have an alternate control scheme for the pro controller and in fact forces you to use the joycon's aiming function and gyro function, which are both substantially less accurate than a wiimote plus. (I'll love to see how people cope with those missions in Galaxy where you have to balance on a manta ray with a joycon lol.)
Also, why no Galaxy 2 at all? I understand 3d World since that game seems to be getting a substantial expansion, and it's much more recent. There's really no reason to avoid including Galaxy 2 though.
I hate to be "that guy" shitting on ports because I'm generally very appreciative of companies preserving their back catalog, but this isn't even preservation because the collection will disappear altogether on March 2021 LOL!!! even the digital version will be erased from the store. I can emulate all three games at 4k60fps already plus Galaxy 2, which is a much better game than the first Galaxy anyway, using a real wiimote plus to boot. This isn't worth my money at all, though I can see the appeal for people who play portable only.
I couldn't give any less of a fuck about novelty items number one million, the game and watch shit and the mario kart toys, though I will admit the mk toys will be fun for kids
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

When the last super mario anniversary was released it was also limited
As for now I don't quite understand how it will work
Being limited even digital? Maybe they will sell games separately and stop printing copies
Since they make more money digital

As for specifics, sunshine and galaxy will run at 60fps and 1080p docking
Isn't official this is what youtu.be channel playersessense said
I still waiting for official statement

Mario 3d world is cheap for wiiu
I just don't play wiiu because so much stuff to set up and takes too much space
Reason is in a box but what box from many boxes, i don't know lol

I haven't played galaxy, yet I read too you can use touch screen on portable mode.
Not official statement
Kind of looks like a lazy port lol
Its also missing 3d land

Maybe this limited is just a stunt
Limited digital? Never heard before

Maybe because at march 2021 they will start zelda anniversary?
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Envidia just announced 8k graphics cards

Its crazy.

CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Being limited even digital? Maybe they will sell games separately and stop printing copies
That's what everyone seems to think, yeah
I wouldn't be surprised if nintendo just wants it to be limited and exclusive though, it does seem like a weird ass thing they'd do considering they run their company like they're in the 1800s

Anyway the trailer itself shows m64 and galaxy running at 30fps, while galaxy runs at 60. That's what they ran at on their original hardware (64 ran more like 20-24fps) but why wouldn't they make such basic improvements that I can already get emulating for free? Granted the trailer might be wrong but why would it be? lol

M64 is also running at 720p, that comes officially from nintendo. The other two are 1080p though.

Somebody reverse engineered mario64 to run on pc natively at 4k60fps, you can find it on the wayback machine, if one were to play m64 today that would be the optimal way I'd say
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Overtime nintendo games keep up high prices for the collectors hobbies
I pre-order since I can't hack my switch as for now
Not 4k pc, tv yes

As nintendo keep selling rehashes

Sony wants people to buy last of us 2
Lol