Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

its hard to keep up with you, you hyped up xenoblade then you hyped paper mario LOL

it looks like nintendo products are selling out
got animal crossing from best buy to ship california, yet it took few days more than usual to ship
got me xenoblade physical at best buy yet they don't let people inside you have to be in your car outside

xenoblade is fun, actually xenoblade 2 is more complex than xenoblade remaster
I heard complains of game looking at 540p, I think is true monolith is lazy at optimazing its games as xenoblade 2 looks like a ps3 game pffts
actually I remember trying to get into xenoblade 3ds, my eyes were bleeding lol

during this crisis time, the only game I want to be playing is smtiv LOL
remaster for switch kkkk
btw kkkk means lol in brazil, no trying to be smarty or anything

I was trying to login but I forgot password, then I logged in my laptop is has saved login pass and username
I was going to type this like a week ago

now I think I also need Resident evil 4 too
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

during this crisis time, the only game I want to be playing is smtiv LOL
remaster for switch kkkk
Atlus seems to have abandoned any of their brands that isn't Persona 5 lol.
I don't hate that game at all, but after the dancing game, the remake (on the same console generation and with only a few years in between LOL), the 3ds spin-off, the musou game, the manga, the anime, the smash collaboration, fucking stage plays and every type of media available worldwide I hope I never hear about that game ever again. The game itself was bloated as it was. (So much fluff dialogue, the game is 100h long and 30 are easily spent just reading through the same lines over and over and over again.)
A SMT4 remake would be great because SMT4A basically fixed every issue I had with SMT4, applying those fixes to the previous game would be a no-brainer that would improve the experience dramatically but Atlus is also notorious for not doing anything with their back catalogue at all.
You'd think with persona 5 being a success (for their standards) they'd at least make an effort to make the past entries in the persona series available on modern consoles. Instead they are stuck on the ps2 and the psp lol. Persona 4 Golden would be the most recent and that's only on psvita.
Although gamers hate when things are preserved and re-released, so I guess they're just listening to their audience. (The wiiU store is already dead, and finding an original ps3 controller has become a treasure hunt with some games not working correctly with third party controllers lol. "Just buy it used bro" is the gamer's mantra but they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Sooner rather than later, once the online infrastructure goes down any game on PS3, xbox360 or Nintendo 3ds that required patches and DLCs will be practically unplayable even if you own the physical copy lol. SMT4 itself had DLCs which were actually the best boss battles in the game.)

Kaneko now being "persona non grata" at atlus probably doesen't help things. I doubt SMTV is in any sort of active development.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Damn. That sucks to hear. Kaneko is one of the main reasons I like SMT.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Krizzx wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:53 pm Damn. That sucks to hear. Kaneko is one of the main reasons I like SMT.
A full year went by and we still don't know shit about it. It makes me realize how we only knew about the kojima-konami situation because of kojima's western journo friends.
Koji Igarashi went through a similar ordeal as Kojima, but nobody gave a fuck lol. Kaneko bas been unpersoned and that's also been swept under the rug completely.
Japanese corporate culture really is merciless. It's funny how westerners think of making videogames as a fun time happy hobby rather than the soul crushing corporate job it most often is lol.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I finally got around to beating Saga Scarlet Grace. I was at the end for a while, but I was trying to do all the side quests and stuff, only to find out that one of the end games sides quests I was doing impossible to complete with Uprina do to a choice I made. For her specifically, you have to do this quest chain in a certain order or it won't let you complete it. I didn't know you could make such a mistake, until after I had done and long saved over it. I also screwed up the order needed to get the elemental weaon from the Volcano. Apparently this game is filled with missible and failable quests.

The quest I messed up for getting that Infernal quintstone, apparently also leads to a secondary, evil ending for Uprina where she basically becomes this despots bedwench in order to gain power, which is where the problem occurs, I think. Its tied to the quest to get that Quintstone for her. If you don't make a certain choice at the right time, the other events you need to complete the quest won't initiate.

I also got Alliance Alive. Its another "off-brand" Saga games like Legend of Legacy on the 3DS which similar mechanics to that game, but a lot more balaned and simplified than Legend of Legacy. Legend of Legacy was hella unbalanced, and the random mechanic implementation was worse than The Last Remnant. Espcially that games magic system where you and the enemies have to fight over who actually gets to do magic by with the elemental summoning system. Alliance Alive is a lot more simple(I'd almost say kid friendly) compared to it.The gameplay is kind of a split between a Saga game and the FF: Four Heroes/Bravely Default style games.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Has anyone posted this before I don't remember it. Death Come True DanganRonpa-ish live action video game. Its got Takada doing the ost as well.

They recently released a trailer of the anime versions of the actors.

According to the comments I've read, this is mobile garbage, though its coming to the Switch going by it popping up at the start of the trailers.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

live action? now i m interested.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Damn, I'm shocked by how much stuff is coming coming the switch, but also only to the Switch and PC. Nintendo is dominating. I wonder if this will continue after the PS5 and XboxSX get released?

The most surprising thing is that TOCSIV is coming out at the end of this year. Given that it took them until after IV released in Japan to release III in the U.S., I was expecting another 2 years for it over here. I guess they rushed it to get in before the next generation of consoles drop.

Also, I saw Death Come True on the eshop for 15 dollars, so I guess its already released.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Top you make me want to revisit xenoblade 2
still when I remember that bad resolutions and optimization I say nintendo we aren't in ps3 are LOL
reason I stop playing it
bro we are in 2020 not in 2010
LOL

wonderful 101 fails
when you start seeing tencent everywhere that is the chinese mafia pffts
then will take over platinum as they invested millions in hollywood, more like dirty money laundry
regardless I still want to dip wonderful 101,
this is the negative side

this is the positive review, reason I will to watch his videos
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Also, I saw Death Come True on the eshop for 15 dollars, so I guess its already released.
I can't believe that's not on Steam. I'd cop that but I already deposited muh money into Steam a few weeks back.

I'm shocked by how much stuff is coming coming the switch, but also only to the Switch and PC. Nintendo is dominating. I wonder if this will continue after the PS5 and XboxSX get released?
You pretty much said exactly what I already said at the PC thread. A lot of people these days seem to only make games for Switch & PC. I don't see that changing even when PS5 & Xshit hits coz I'm betting that there's a lot of people like me, who are getting old and getting really bored with modern gaming.
You don't see nuffin like World of Horror on currentgen consoles.
https://panstasz.itch.io/world-of-horror
DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:30 am Top you make me want to revisit xenoblade 2
still when I remember that bad resolutions and optimization I say nintendo we aren't in ps3 are LOL
reason I stop playing it
bro we are in 2020 not in 2010
LOL
Faggot name me one PS4 Jrpg that doesn't look like a ps3 game. Persona 5 actually is a PS3 game lol. You play BOTW, and Xenoblade 2 looks better than BOTW. They're made on the same engine. Even Final Faggotry 7 remake looks like a PS3 game. There's not a single Jrpg that looks current gen, but is that a bad thing? I fucking hate the way modern Crapcom games look. I like muh games looking like RE4 anime over realistic ugliness.
A game that I've been playing the shit out of lately is Fell Sell, and that looks like it came out way back in the 2000s, but it plays like it came from the 90s. I
https://6eyesstudio.itch.io/fell-seal-a ... -mark-demo
t's the good shit. I love how customizeable the classes are. You can even customize the way you look. It has Disgaea's customization but with Tactic's Ogre game mechanices.

I still haven't bought XB DE, I used that money on Steam's summer sale kek! I blame XB DE fags for being so pretentious. They're always dissing XB2 for having too much fan service when XB DE has the same amount of fan service.

It's just dumbass White people anyway. You ever notice how White people treat heterosexuality the same exact way that the non-White world treats homosexuals? LOL!
Why the fuck are White people like this?

I'll tell you why, coz it makes us easier to invade since the average White man is just a girly pussy who loves dik. This is why I don't mind that Hispanic people are replacing them. Hispanics were the only ones actually fighting back to keep their shit during the riots. (The riots are still going on, but luckily for me, our rioters were getting arrested right before they actually got to my house. A firestation is located in front of me, so they killed a few firemen before they got a chance to try and steal my shit.)

Whites don't deserve shit when they're this fucking faggoty.
People have been killed a few steps outside of my house and I don't even live in a poor era. That's just how bad the riots were just a week ago coz Seattle's mayor is a do nothing retard. She has the time to talk shit to MakeIsraelGreatAgain Trump, but she has no time to do her actual job.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol: