The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

CENSORED
BANNED

Re: No More Heroes | Topics

Post by CENSORED »

I hate that I'm now seeing forum discussions trying to build up KTP/NMH power level tier lists with Uehara Kamui placed at the very top, and Travis Touchdown just being one tier below him, lol.
Come on mang. I thought Kamui was just a conspiracy theory or meme but the Suda fanbase talks about him like he's some kind of horror-influenced DBZ character. I always saw Kamui more like Ghost in the Shell's Puppet Master. In that it's a character who's powerful due to his influence, not coz he's some supernatural ghost or some shit. I thought Kamui was supposed to be a meme, the source of his fear emanates from his urban myth perpetuated by the government.
That's because that's legitimately where the games are going now. Have you seen Kamui's appearence in NMH3?

He also appears near the end of the game in an avengers style team-up to fight the big bad.
He's the same Kamui as TSA, which in turn is the same Kamui as the 25th ward. He just so happens to look like a kid in this game because I don't know lol.
It's not some made up fanon shit unfortunately, the entire setting is going thowards the avengers route where characters just show up to remind you they exist, as they fight some big baddie. This version of Kamui only makes an appearence, to act like a capeshit hero and use his superpowers to fight badguys.
That's why I'm not really happy when suda claims they want to alter FSR to tie it in with an upcoming game, which is supposedly about the "core of the sudaverse." Considering his idea of a climax is the avengers, I couldn't possibly give any less of a fuck.
It's his games and he can do whatever he wants but I honestly don't get what's so hype about this shit. The storylines are not too different from devil may cry now, but the games themselves suck ass lol.
I made the right choice when starting the website, not to cover anything that came out after the original no more heroes. TSA made a lot of people hopeful that Suda might actually have gone back to some more serious stuff but that got thrown under the bus right away.
Did Cristina actually speak in FSR? I always assumed that those were hallucinations or a different DMT-like induced other-dimension. The real world version would be The Purple Lady.
It's more likely that Sumio was seeing himself as Christina, while interacting with Toriko who in turn might not have been Toriko at all, but that's neither here nor there for now, point being that yeah I doubt that crocodile dundee joke was a reference to FSR. There's actually a minigame in NMH3 where you fight kaiju alligators, it was probably referring to that.
That's fucking hilarious, so now Suda51 information is being treated like smuggled contraband that's being sold to the highest bidder. The fuck is this insanity?
That's everything videogame related. Most recently, someone leaked a bunch of materials from the beta version of Shadow of the Colossus, that discord hoarders were keeping hidden in order to eventually sell to youtubers, or monetize videos talking about the info. Immediately after that happened, the guy who leaked it was smeared, and the hoarders claimed that since the information leaked, they would not be getting any more materials from the dev team.
It's all fantasy make believe, taking advantage of actual autistic people's wallets. That's why the Suda51 "community leaders" have now started to just ask their servants for money, despite getting free review copies and shit lol. In the real world, nobody gives a mad fuck if stuff from the beta build of a 2005 game gets leaked. (Even our polish friend got fake c&d for looking into the killer7 beta. Because others need to hoard the information, to eventually make money out of it.)
I just fucking hate the internet and everyone on it by the way
Yo mang quick question, how come Michigan isn't part of the united NMH universe?
Michigan actually had a bunch of references to Killer7 and Flower Sun and Rain. I'm not on my desktop right now, but the balboa brothers are actually mentioned as movie stars, plus zaka tv specifically being a tie in to hand in killer7.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Xed51 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:06 am
That's because that's legitimately where the games are going now. Have you seen Kamui's appearence in NMH3?

He also appears near the end of the game in an avengers style team-up to fight the big bad.
He's the same Kamui as TSA, which in turn is the same Kamui as the 25th ward. He just so happens to look like a kid in this game because I don't know lol.
It's not some made up fanon shit unfortunately, the entire setting is going thowards the avengers route where characters just show up to remind you they exist, as they fight some big baddie.
Of course not. I don't give a shit about the game. I only started posting here coz I got annoyed by what I was reading about the plot lol. Now that I've seen it, I wish I could unsee it. The dialogue is just so fucking terrible.
"Kill the life, erase the life. Once it's all gone it's all over. No it's not actually over yet. The true end is killing the past. I'll see you, in the past."

WTF is he even saying? Most of K7's dialogue is so damn good, and they spoke like actual politicians. Every time I stop to watch a vid from NMH3, I get disgusted by how indecisive the dialogue is. It tries to be mysterious by trying to claim everything at once. That Kamui dialogue I'm ripping on, is so damn shitty because he's basically saying that death is the end, oh but it isn't until you kill the past. He'll see me in the past. What the hell does that even mean? Do we go back to the past when we die?
Shit, K7's "How the fuck should I know? I'm Japanese." is so much better than this garbage, because you can conclude so much meaning just from that one sentence alone within the context of the overall conversation, which is, "what is United States? What is the purpose of the President?" I find those to be poignant questions coz I've been asking myself those same questions & I've concluded that the POTUS is just a representative for the Managerial class (that the TSC games make fun of.)
The United States is just a shopping mall for big corporations to buy out influence which are represented as pieces on the chess board via the individuals of the managerial classes. The Managerial class are the politicians who have been in USA congress since before I was even born. Biden himself was laughed out of congress the last time that he ran for POTUS back in the 80s. That's how long these motherfuckers have been in congress.

I use that as an example of just how deep Killer7's dialogue is. There's a lot of meaning behind the words.
In NMH3, they just talk a lot, but there's very little substance since they always backtrack on something that they just previously said. I saw it happen a lot in that Midori video. Suda wrote this bullshit? Did his brain get fried? Smoke some weed man, maybe the weed will bring back his David Lynch style mannerisms.

So fill me in. Who the fuck is Kamui? I thought there were multiple Kamuis and it was more of a consciousness or energy source, like animist gods. His name refers to Gods. Now you're telling me that this is the same grey haired faggot from the original game? He was legit unsettling & inhuman looking in TSC, which was the point since they're artificial humans. Which is exactly what Alex Jonestein is referring to when he talks about Chimeras. Funny how 25 years ago he always mentioned that first official word about them would come out of Japan, which actually did happen a few months ago. TSC is Japanese made and apparently Suda always knew about them too, AYY LMAO!
This version of Kamui only makes an appearence, to act like a capeshit hero and use his superpowers to fight badguys.
That's why I'm not really happy when suda claims they want to alter FSR to tie it in with an upcoming game, which is supposedly about the "core of the sudaverse." Considering his idea of a climax is the avengers, I couldn't possibly give any less of a fuck.
So how's he going to write Sundance Shot & Toriko? I really don't want to know. This will always be my interpretation of Suda's KTP.

The Black Lodge:

Lost Highway:

God's room:

Inland Empire Demon:

Inland Empire Transitory room where the victims of previous movies meet:

Was I wrong to believe that this was what KTP was?
That's how I always interpreted the Kamui, Toriko, Sundance Shot, Harman Smith, Kun Lan, & Mithra characters.
Silver Case 1 even colored them pale White like the Lost Highway ghost.
I viewed these types of characters as either DMT-induced perceptions of them within a surreality transitory of time & space (which explains why KTP ethereal settings always look like familiar places from Earth, but otherworldy. David Lynch uses the same logic in his films such is the case with the diner, Black lodge, etc.), or they're just other worldly beings and we were observing them interact with each other on dimensions that surpass our comprehension of time. It sounds like they're the same things but the difference is that the former is evoked from within your subconscious, the latter exists as is, without the need of your DMT exertion.

That's how I always interpreted KTP.
Now they're just boring ass Shonen characters. Shonen can be good. I like One Piece, but One Piece doesn't have dumbass writing & terrible dialogue. One piece is written in a way where the fights make sense, because they're usually protecting, guarding or retrieving political figures to begin with.
Whereas in the KTP setting, it's the political figures who carry & direct the plot.
It's his games and he can do whatever he wants but I honestly don't get what's so hype about this shit. The storylines are not too different from devil may cry now, but the games themselves suck ass lol.
I dunno know about that. DMC honestly doesn't make me cringe anywhere near as much as NMH does and DMC is cringe, but I dunno I always found the Dante character funny, as if he were just making fun of what humans thought was cool anyway. DMC does get cringe whenever it tries to get dramatic like in DMC1.

Yeah sure he can do whatever he wants with his games. I even said in that Dim Rogers poast from 2009 that I'd boycott Suda's games, and to this day I have never bought a Suda game since Killer7. I did buy a used version of Shadows of the Damned since it looked to be the exact type of game that I would like. Boy how wrong I was with that. Damned was one of the worst shooters I ever played. I was expecting something like Resident Evil & Killer7, not whatever 'that!' was. Damned played like a shooter that was designed by retards who don't understand shooters, AYY LMAO!
Did Cristina actually speak in FSR? I always assumed that those were hallucinations or a different DMT-like induced other-dimension. The real world version would be The Purple Lady.
It's more likely that Sumio was seeing himself as Christina, while interacting with Toriko who in turn might not have been Toriko at all, but that's neither here nor there for now, point being that yeah I doubt that crocodile dundee joke was a reference to FSR. There's actually a minigame in NMH3 where you fight kaiju alligators, it was probably referring to that.
This would imply DMT. He doesn't smoke or anything but the hooman body naturally secretes them.
The part where Sumio dies but then transitions into a new body was def an instance of a surreal dmt-induced overload which presented Shot & Toriko as gods underneath a full moon.
Not that Sumio was alive to witness any of it, but again I just thought of the Shot & Toriko conversation as the transition period & time it took for another Sumio body to activate.
That's everything videogame related. Most recently, someone leaked a bunch of materials from the beta version of Shadow of the Colossus, that discord hoarders were keeping hidden in order to eventually sell to youtubers, or monetize videos talking about the info. Immediately after that happened, the guy who leaked it was smeared, and the hoarders claimed that since the information leaked, they would not be getting any more materials from the dev team.
I don't understand any of that shit. Just sounds like larping to me. Why the fuck are they always defaming everyone? If this weren't the West I'd sell them (them, as in the troon squad), coz nobody would care. I didn't stutter, I'd call up an Asian van to pick the troons up lol. Thing is, I don't think American trannies are in high demand anywhere, especially when Asian trannies actually look like girls, lol.

To use a metaphor to make it easier for me to understand this gay bullshit.
Basically sum fagg0TT found artifacts from an ancient pyramid, then some American trannies attacked & killed Mr Sum Fagg0TT who found & looted the ancient pyramid so that the American trannys could claim that loot as their own. Now they're hoarding that loot, pretending that they own it and are now buying & selling it. Is that the gist of it?

Isn't that a felony? It's not their property.
It's all fantasy make believe, taking advantage of actual autistic people's wallets. That's why the Suda51 "community leaders" have now started to just ask their servants for money, despite getting free review copies and shit lol.
How big is this community? Even when I see mainstream video gayme ecelebs talk about Suda GHM bullshit, the hits are never that big. They're usually in the 50k at most after a few years.
In the real world, nobody gives a mad fuck if stuff from the beta build of a 2005 game gets leaked. (Even our polish friend got fake c&d for looking into the killer7 beta. Because others need to hoard the information, to eventually make money out of it.)
So they're profiteering & creating a racket off of information obtained from video game betas? WTF am I even reading? I prob just don't understand it coz it sounds so fucking stupid.
I'm pretty sure that's a crime. Which would go all the way up the Federal court if someone like Nintendo comes after your ass. It's a grey area coz in the grand scheme of things who cares? Especially when it comes to properties that only a few 100 play like GHM games.
I bet you this is exactly why these types hate Nintendo so much. If this were Nintendo, Nintendo would've already sent them to prison LOL!
I just fucking hate the internet and everyone on it by the way
There's so much gay ops now. They're acting like they're big shit. Japan takes copyright laws more seriously than most places, and had these idiots done that shit while in Japan, they'd be locked up by now.
Yo mang quick question, how come Michigan isn't part of the united NMH universe?
Michigan actually had a bunch of references to Killer7 and Flower Sun and Rain. I'm not on my desktop right now, but the balboa brothers are actually mentioned as movie stars, plus zaka tv specifically being a tie in to hand in killer7.
That was not my question. KTP & the United KTP/NMH universe are not the same thing.
You're talking about a bunch of oldass games that nobody fucking played. I was asking about Michigan's inclusion with the Greater United Soyjack NMH universe.

That's the Western Suda51 fanbase to a tee. (He doesn't even have a Japanese fanbase lol.)
Soys crying about the epic flips that some fake character from a fake movie did.
Whereas people like yourself or I, would talk about the ideas expressed within the movie and relating it to our real world experiences. We live lives outside of the movie. The Soyjack's life, is the movie. Or in the case of Suda51 fandumb, the games are their life.

Oh yeah btw, it's annoying hearing Travis say "Oh shit man dis is just like teh shcool from a Miike movie I saw!"
Even Travis embodies the "two Soyjacks pointing" meme AYY LMAO!
Travis can only relate with what he has consoooooooomed. As you said earlier in the thread, Travis does so in a very shallow way where he comes off like a tryhard who doesn't actually watch Takashi Miike movies lol.
Not surprising, considering how almost nobody nowhere discussed deeply sociopolitic themes of TSC/25W aside for places where Xed raised the voice, lol, and some random blog nobody knows about.

It's 2021 and i still feel how TSC predicted so much bullshit. Like false information being used as weapon to manupilate masses. And decoys, "easy targets" to hide actual stuff behind that, while making "public image" being totally opposite of what happens. Also delusional creeps from kamuidrome. Etc. etc.
TSC didn't predict it. it was already happening back in the 90s & early 2000s when these games were written. I know for sho' it was in the USA. The USA's entire mainstream media lied about Saddam Hussein and his alleged murder of incubator babies. The USA's entire mainstream media also lied non stop about The Dravidians. In both cases it was just the American government coercing the masses to agree with the murder & genocide of those that the government deemed as unworthy to live.
I wrote a typo here, I meant to say Davidian. I was referring to Waco and that fucking tranny psychopath Janet Reno, not the Dravidians lol.
In classic KTP, that's who the villains were. People in the upper managerial positions of the government who were completely corrupt on such a level that you can't prosecute them by the law, because they are the law.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Of course not. I don't give a shit about the game. I only started posting here coz I got annoyed by what I was reading about the plot lol. Now that I've seen it, I wish I could unsee it. The dialogue is just so fucking terrible.
"Kill the life, erase the life. Once it's all gone it's all over. No it's not actually over yet. The true end is killing the past. I'll see you, in the past."

WTF is he even saying?
He's actually quoting Kurumizawa word for word from this comic.
https://www.paradisehotel51.com/sin/202 ... een-manga/
Now that kind of dialogue sort of makes sense coming from Kurumizawa because he's a human server, who has transcended humanity in order to live as information and he seems to believe Kamui is an actual god or deity, that he worships and mediates between kamui and the world. In short you can assume that he is at least partially unhinged, and that line makes sense to him if nothing else. When he's talking about Kamui waiting in the past, he might be referring to the original Format Kamui (whose name was not even Kamui) who was the civillian that was blamed for the SC murders. The only place he exists in is the past, because his entire identity has been rewritten through propaganda and false information. He could also be referring to something more ancestral but I'll get into it later.

It makes absolutely no sense in the context of nmh3, spoken by a Kamui. Like WTF is he even saying, even the more mundane lines don't make any sense. "This boss fight has turned in quite the confusing mess" no it didn't, Travis met some character, they fought and she was spared when she turned out to be his buddy's gf.
The music makes me think it's being played for laughs but I don't get the joke. Is the joke just that it sounds bad? lol
So fill me in. Who the fuck is Kamui? I thought there were multiple Kamuis and it was more of a consciousness or energy source, like animist gods. His name refers to Gods. Now you're telling me that this is the same grey haired faggot from the original game?
No you're right in that they are multiple people, that's why I mentioned this Kamui is the same as the 25th ward and TSA. He's just a specific instance of Kamui manifesting.

In the silver case. Kamui Uehara (which wasn't actually his name but a name the press would make up for him) was the civillian who was blamed for the silver case murders, when in reality he was stopped before he could hurt anyone. All of the TRO/CCO politicians just killed each other in order to steal Kamui's silver eyes (massive data repositories, or actual magic that makes you young lol).
His personality was used as a basis for MKultra style mind control in the shelters triangle towers, where children were indoctrinated into being Kamui at a young age. The reason why Kamui was used as a basis is because he was supposedly a contract killer. Which would make it easy to activate a citizen as a killing machine on command.

So yeah there are many Kamuis running around, who are mental clones of the same guy. Ayame is built up by the FSO as a foil to and female version of Kamui. (It later turns out that the factions were actually pitted against one another by the larger ELBOW group in order to drive development & collect data)

In FSR is where they start hinting at the fact that what we call Kamui is actually something from beyond the veil, that had existed within Lospass' society as a sort of vengeful spirit enacting righteous violence or something. They did not call it Kamui though, Sundance Shot doesen't even recognize the name when Toriko calls him Kamui.
A silver eye is a piece of technology, that looks magical because it's so advanced. Tokio describes Kamui as a "program to kill" that is embedded within the silver eye. The original Format Kamui was a lospass islander, possibly acting in retaliation for the sundance genocide (the game does not make it clear which event led to which.)

This reframes the events of TSC a little bit in the sense that the ex-TRO/CCO and ex-FSO were not creating a new system with the Kamui and Ayame maspros, but rather trying to harness a more ancestral power for the sake of state interests. So in the network of Kamuis existing in the 24th ward, when one is randomly awakened. He is either a manchurian candidate style mindslave (Kamui Fujiwara from TSC for example doesen't actually have a will of his own) or the actual ancestral spirit of Kamui whose secret name is yet unknown.
Granted this "ancestral spirit" might be nothing more than a program embedded within the silver eyes, with the silver eyes just being ancient supertechnology.

By the time of the 25th ward, Silver Eyes are mass produced and they are mostly demistified, they are used as massive data repositories and all the legends about making people immortal are considered just that, urban myth. Within the context of the 25th ward, an Observer is an employee of the postal system who is equipped with a silver eye and his role is that of a monitor for his underlings.
Kurumizawa was such an Observer but he actually used this technology to transcend life & exist as information in order to act as the harbringer of the "real" kamui or something along those lines. That's why when he says that Kamui is waiting in the past, it makes some sort of sense, he's like a Kamui worshipper trying to get at the origin of it all. The dialogue sounds unhinged, because he is unhinged.

In the 25th ward, there actually is a guy named Kamui Uehara who is the playable mute from the 25th ward HC unit. He is called Kamui specifically to generate paranoia about Kamui's awakening and subsequent murder spree which would destabilize the ward (When Kamui awakens he generally kills a bunch of politicians).
By the end of the game he seemingly awakens into ancestral kamui, but it's played off as a joke where he just asks you the player to lend him money lol. (Unlike NMH I think the humor actually lands in these older games. The "land me 50k yen" line is a recurring joke in TSC, FSR and 25W)

(The entire blackout chapter is not meant to be taken 100% seriously. You're presented with a list of 100 joke endings, most of which don't make any sense.)
That's the same Kamui as TSA and NMH3. Although he now appears as a child for whatever reason. He gets transported into the future by Red and Blue to act as a guidepost for Travis during the events of TSA, and then in NMH3 it's just whatever the fuck. He has superpowers and fights evil aliens who are actually a tool by the president of EA to specifically kill Travis because he's a big meanie, and the president of EA is a pathetic manbaby lol.
I'm not kidding, that's actually how the game ends.

starts from minute 14 or so
Earlier in the thread I equated it with a doug walker skit, where this subhuman gets angry at some popular directors. So he gets his personal ethnic slaves to play them in skits where they are portrayed as dumb manbabies who have no counterargument against his own intellectual prowess.

I don't think putting an equivalent of a real life person in your story only to have them act like retards makes for good satire, but what do I know. The entire american "comedy" industry is centered around doing that but with Drumpf LOL!
There's so much gay ops now. They're acting like they're big shit.
Yeah I'm just describing a pattern of behaviour, but in reality it's all LARPing. Videogame communities on discord have the basic purpose of hoarding as much information as possible (hence why it's important to smear anyone who is doing stuff publically) so that they can drip feed it through youtube videos that they either monetize, or just get paid by youtubers to act as local experts. They can also leverage it to take bribe money off their fanbase and what not.
In the Suda51 community, it's mostly about "super experts" who claim to know a hidden plot that noone else can figure out, who in turn leverage that knowledge (which again is achieved by calling everyone else a retard liar nazi jew murderer) to get in contact with youtubers, whom they can later use the name of to try and swindle money out of people.

(I will remind you that all these people were claiming that NMH3 was going to be the culmination of the entire storyline. When that obviously did not happen, since it's a game about fighting gay aliens, they changed their tune claiming that you were MEANT to think it would be, and the game not following up on even most story threads from the previous title was actually part of Suda's subversive punk plan of not making good games.)
In the SOTC community, that takes the form of beta content of the game being used as currency in a constant exchange of favours, rather than released publically or archived.
It is all power plays by LARPing autists, taking advantage of other autists, which relies on a make believe reality which is reinforced by people oversocializing on internet servers with thousands more white boys in panties for hours on end. I just find it obnoxious because a lot of interesting shit is hidden because of it.
For example, noone really wants to dig in the Killer7 beta because a specific group of autists/manic schizoids were sending fake c&ds to prevent most of it from being published online.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Xed51 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:17 am He's actually quoting Kurumizawa word for word from this comic.
Now that kind of dialogue sort of makes sense coming from Kurumizawa because he's a human server, who has transcended humanity in order to live as information and he seems to believe Kamui is an actual god or deity, that he worships and mediates between kamui and the world. In short you can assume that he is at least partially unhinged, and that line makes sense to him if nothing else. When he's talking about Kamui waiting in the past, he might be referring to the original Format Kamui (whose name was not even Kamui) who was the civillian that was blamed for the SC murders. The only place he exists in is the past, because his entire identity has been rewritten through propaganda and false information. He could also be referring to something more ancestral but I'll get into it later.
In this context it does make sense. Kinda funny coz earlier in the thread I said Kamui was similar to the Puppet Master from Ghost in the Shell, and apparently there is a much lesser, non-omnipotent version of the puppet master within the KTP united NMH Pointing Soyjacks universe.

I wouldn't call it unhinged though, since it's a data processing unit of pure information.
Truth when divorced from the propaganda often comes off as unhinged because reality is rarely ever a neatly written three-act movie script. People generally prefer propaganda over reality, because propaganda always sounds like movie scripts from films that they've recently seen. (Oh wow guys that sounds like the plot to "Harry Potter"! Or my favorite This is just like "House of cards"! )
Propaganda draws the mark (mark as in victim.) in with its familiarity & similarity to movies. The one I always reference is Saddam Hussein throwing incubator babies on the ground, smashing their guts all over the floor. Of course he didn't do that. Saddam wasn't stupid, but the propaganda worked coz it reminded the American people of all of those 1 dimensional dictator villains that they watched on tv while growing up.

It's funny coz I was only 7-9 years old when that propaganda was constantly played on tv, but I always thought it sounded fake & retarded. JFK's assassination never made sense to me either. "If even a little kid can figure out that this is all bullshit. How come adults can't?" Which was the common thought that often crossed my mind as a child. One of the most obvious examples of retarded ass propaganda are those passports that were found after 9/11. Everyone else got fried by the plane's explosion & the building's demolition, but the only thing that remained intact in pristine condition were Arab passports, lol. That would only be believable inside of a movie. Which is my point.
Propaganda AKA Sorcery (they're one in the same) rewires the brain to conflate reality with the imaginary.

Reality is about unknowns that you piece together through absolutes, which are known. Reality is the unsaid truth hidden in between the absolutes. Even the alleged absolutes could just be a perception which alters one's ability to discern the reality around them. This is an element of reality that David Lynch got right every single time within his series of Hollywood films where he's just portraying a reality perpetuated by the likes of Harvey Weinstein. The absolutes in his films is that a woman (well, usually a woman.) was murdered or sacrificed. She's often murdered by a man in power, cultivated by a culture or perhaps a cult which ensure a steady stream of mistresses who fall prey to the allure of Hollywood's fame & fortune.
It's in between these absolutes that you the observer are tasked with piecing together the puzzle. Inland Empire is the final movie coz the lead character is the only one who didn't die or commit suicide. Blue Velvet was the most normal because it showed a profit motive. Other Lynch movies go beyond the profit motive and then there's Mulholland drive about failed attempts at seeking hollywood fame. This is all just my interpretation of Lynch's movies, aside for the obvious that a female victim is usually the cause for the story, and they all (Sans Twin Peaks & Blue Velvet) take place in Hollywood.

Twin Peaks the first two seasons when contrasted with Fire Walk With Me is the best example of the dual layer of Propaganda being used as the preferred reality over the actual truth. Fire Walk With Me depicts the Twin Peaks setting as it actually is, without any of the whimsical fantasy that the tv show portrayed itself. The TP tv series is the Fire Walk With Me setting, concealed over a huge veil of propaganda. As I said earlier, most people prefer propaganda because it's easier to process. Even when you find out who the killer is during the tv show, it's still presented as though he were possessed by a demon. In Fire Walk With Me, we're shown the gritty reality of the same exact event, and it's fucking disturbing.

Back to the initial talking point of this Mizawa thing.
What's funny is that Xenoblade 2 is about a similar concept of computer digital based gods (via the monolith from 2001 Space Odyssey which is the same monolith that Monolith Software derives its name from.) who roam around the planet collecting information in which they use to recreate or rewrite reality entirely through the distribution of digital code mimicking life of the previous Earth, but you never hear about it aside from anyone but me since the entire XB community is completely taken over by American Troons for some reason who always divert all conversations to whine about how sexist the game is coz Pyra's tits are supposedly too big, lol. (Her tits look average to me.)
Note: Rewrote is more accurate since XB2's surface level fantasy setting is obviously not our Earth, although you see the ruins of Los Angeles which looks like modern LA, during a later plot twist in the game that reveals XB2 to actually be set on a planet that was once known as Earth.
It makes absolutely no sense in the context of nmh3, spoken by a Kamui. Like WTF is he even saying, even the more mundane lines don't make any sense.
Yes it makes zero sense, coz it has nothing to fucking do with what he was previously saying just a second earlier.
Judging by what you posted, I guess this was meant to be a nod to GHM Conssooomers who get the 'reference', regardless of how little sense it actually made in the story. The story isn't the point. The point is the cultural reference... LOL so it's a masturbatory excercise in penis wagging to show off how many GHM games you bought by being able to identify these seemingly random references which actually make zero sense within the context of that cutscene. I don't fucking remember seeing a Kuru Mizawa or whatever in that fucking cutscene. How the fuck am I (I as in the normal viewer who isn't acquainted with Suda51's work.) supposed to know what he's talking about?

It's not that it made Kamui look insane. It made the actual writer look insane, because the dialogue had zero consistency. How was I supposed to know who or what the subject was? I knew it couldn't be Travis, coz he wasn't speaking to Travis so I assumed that the subject was the audience, but that doesn't make sense either, hence why the dialogue just came off as gibberish to me. It only makes sense within the context of NMH3 being a reference-porn type of narrative where the goal is to point out as many references as possible, at the price of the narrative itself.
"This boss fight has turned in quite the confusing mess" no it didn't, Travis met some character, they fought and she was spared when she turned out to be his buddy's gf.
The music makes me think it's being played for laughs but I don't get the joke. Is the joke just that it sounds bad? lol
Yeah I hated just about every piece of dialogue in that video. I cringed when she says "I'm a cleaner".
Which according to that manga you linked to, cleaner is apparently a name or a society of assassins. In K7, I just assumed that cleaner was a euphemism or political code for hitman/assassin. I didn't get the impression that cleaners were a specific type of hitman.
No you're right in that they are multiple people, that's why I mentioned this Kamui is the same as the 25th ward and TSA. He's just a specific instance of Kamui manifesting.
Oh I misread, I thought you meant he's the same guy from the original SC game.
In the silver case. Kamui Uehara (which wasn't actually his name but a name the press would make up for him) was the civillian who was blamed for the silver case murders, when in reality he was stopped before he could hurt anyone. All of the TRO/CCO politicians just killed each other in order to steal Kamui's silver eyes (massive data repositories, or actual magic that makes you young lol).
His personality was used as a basis for MKultra style mind control in the shelters triangle towers, where children were indoctrinated into being Kamui at a young age. The reason why Kamui was used as a basis is because he was supposedly a contract killer. Which would make it easy to activate a citizen as a killing machine on command.
As I said in the previous page, Kamui is an urban myth created by the government. His power comes from the fear that the government enrages into the masses. Not unlike what's currently happening today with "It's just 15 days to slow the spread!" "It's just 7 booster shots to slow the spread bigot!"
In FSR is where they start hinting at the fact that what we call Kamui is actually something from beyond the veil, that had existed within Lospass' society as a sort of vengeful spirit enacting righteous violence or something. They did not call it Kamui though, Sundance Shot doesen't even recognize the name when Toriko calls him Kamui.
I swear what the fuck is Toriko. It's too bad we'll never know since if she ever makes a reappearance in the United NMH Soyjack universe, she'll just suck Travis's dick.

By the time of the 25th ward, Silver Eyes are mass produced and they are mostly demistified, they are used as massive data repositories and all the legends about making people immortal are considered just that, urban myth. Within the context of the 25th ward, an Observer is an employee of the postal system who is equipped with a silver eye and his role is that of a monitor for his underlings.
Kurumizawa was such an Observer but he actually used this technology to transcend life & exist as information in order to act as the harbringer of the "real" kamui or something along those lines. That's why when he says that Kamui is waiting in the past, it makes some sort of sense, he's like a Kamui worshipper trying to get at the origin of it all. The dialogue sounds unhinged, because he is unhinged.
No I think it makes sense within this context. I already explained why it makes sense earlier in this post.
Terry Davis seemed unhinged, but he wasn't wrong about glowies. He too was operating off of pure digital information and he even predicted 2020 through his computer program that some people believe, was speaking directly to God. That really doesn't sound far off from what this Mizawa fag is.
NMH3's Kamui didn't make sense because there was zero context that it was a reference. You just have to be in the know, like some nerd who consooms product of a game universe that barely anyone plays or gives a shit about.
In the 25th ward, there actually is a guy named Kamui Uehara who is the playable mute from the 25th ward HC unit. He is called Kamui specifically to generate paranoia about Kamui's awakening and subsequent murder spree which would destabilize the ward (When Kamui awakens he generally kills a bunch of politicians).
By the end of the game he seemingly awakens into ancestral kamui, but it's played off as a joke where he just asks you the player to lend him money lol. (Unlike NMH I think the humor actually lands in these older games. The "land me 50k yen" line is a recurring joke in TSC, FSR and 25W)

(The entire blackout chapter is not meant to be taken 100% seriously. You're presented with a list of 100 joke endings, most of which don't make any sense.)
Even though this is a joke. He still comes off as sinister. That's exactly how I always imagined Kamui. He sounds like a deranged cult leader, speaking some truths but then he asks for money like how the Catholic church would, to help achieve that dream into reality lol.
That's the same Kamui as TSA and NMH3. Although he now appears as a child for whatever reason. He gets transported into the future by Red and Blue to act as a guidepost for Travis during the events of TSA, and then in NMH3 it's just whatever the fuck. He has superpowers and fights evil aliens who are actually a tool by the president of EA to specifically kill Travis because he's a big meanie, and the president of EA is a pathetic manbaby lol.
I'm not kidding, that's actually how the game ends.

Yeah whatever. That's where it fucking loses me. How the fuck are they the same character? The 25 Ward Kamui seems like a charismatic cult leader. In NMH3 he's just the Anime trope of the supporting character who idealizes the hero, AYY LMAO!
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... Worshipper

What is this shit? He legit comes off as scary in 25 Ward but he just wants to suck Travis's dick in NMH3.
That's like writing Sandman's Morpheus to be subservient & fanboyish over Superman even though Morpheus is existence itself. Without him you can't dream or sleep. What could Superman possibly do to him?
That's exactly how I see Kamui. Kamui is not a person, he's an entire concept (like how the Sandman is dreams.), one which elicits fear.
He's a force of nature, not a character. NMH3 just writes him as a Travis fanboy who has to beg to Travis to spare the life of his whore.
I don't think putting an equivalent of a real life person in your story only to have them act like retards makes for good satire, but what do I know.
It's always a strawman too. The most popular of which is Sarah Palin being stupid. She's actually not dumb at all, but most quotes that are attributed to her such as "I can see Russia from Alsaka.", were things that she never said. They were said by comedians who were satirizing her even though it's not real satire since they just created her personality, which has nothing to do with the woman that they were supposedly portraying.
As I said earlier in the post, the masses prefer propaganda over reality. People would rather believe that one side is filled with evil people, and the other side is filled with saints. The reality is that both proposed sides are a false dichotomy who are pawns to evil conglomerates. I mean it when I claim they're evil too, they're legit pedos. Just look at this fuck mang.

Guilty as hell. I can't believe that's real. Billy Gays just straight up says "Well he's dead." while looking shifty eyed the entire video.
Yeah I'm just describing a pattern of behaviour, but in reality it's all LARPing. Videogame communities on discord have the basic purpose of hoarding as much information as possible (hence why it's important to smear anyone who is doing stuff publically) so that they can drip feed it through youtube videos that they either monetize, or just get paid by youtubers to act as local experts. They can also leverage it to take bribe money off their fanbase and what not.
In the Suda51 community, it's mostly about "super experts" who claim to know a hidden plot that noone else can figure out, who in turn leverage that knowledge (which again is achieved by calling everyone else a retard liar nazi jew murderer) to get in contact with youtubers, whom they can later use the name of to try and swindle money out of people.
Kinda funny how I still make way more sense than these supposed Sooopa Xperts since I'm a very common sense guy, I just use the actual info that's in the fucking game. I was complaining about this way back when K7 came out. I can't believe it's still a problem now. I would like to believe that this is just a problem with Suda's produce but I even see this crap going on in NIntendo products. The one commonality is that their internet communities are mostly populated by Authoritarian trannies. Or more accurately Troons.
I don't hate normal Trannies, those who come off as female. I just ignore them, such as the type of trannoids you see in Asia, like in Japan, Thailand, Philippines. What I hate are Troons, the type of tranny who originated from the USA & American forums such as SomethingAwful.
Troons are trannies who despise women, and are full blown misogynist. They're like serial killers in the making since they assume female identities while entering female spaces for the sole purpose of physically beating the shit out of biological females. Female MMA & Wrestlers are forced to fight with Troons, coz Troons are considered women in the USA, and they always beat the fucking hell out of the biological woman into a bloody pulp.

The more coy of the Troons, are those who claim to be more "beautiful than actual women." even though they just look like balding White men in female's panties. This is the Contrapoints type of troon that you've brought up several times. A troon is easy to spot on internet, coz they're always attempting to pass themselves off as women just so they can waste everyones' time complaining about anime & comic book characters' ass & breast size, lol.
They always try to associate lewd women in cartoons/video games, as a Patriarchy conspiracy when actual Patriarchies such as The Taliban, want their women all covered up from head to toe.
What they don't tell you is that Troons also want to cover up women in burkas, but they do it under the guise of fighting for feminism.

In the SOTC community, that takes the form of beta content of the game being used as currency in a constant exchange of favours, rather than released publically or archived.
It is all power plays by LARPing autists, taking advantage of other autists, which relies on a make believe reality which is reinforced by people oversocializing on internet servers with thousands more white boys in panties for hours on end.
As I said earlier. I don't understand it since these vids only get 50k hits at most. Even that vid is a bit less than 50k.
(I will remind you that all these people were claiming that NMH3 was going to be the culmination of the entire storyline. When that obviously did not happen, since it's a game about fighting gay aliens, they changed their tune claiming that you were MEANT to think it would be, and the game not following up on even most story threads from the previous title was actually part of Suda's subversive punk plan of not making good games.)
This is exactly why I started posting at this thread, when generally I ignore this entire sub forum coz I hate GHM games, and their fanbase. I find this mindset to be so obnoxious. What's the point of purposely making a shitty game, that nobody fucking buys anyway? It only sold 7k in Japan, that's fucking pitiful!
These dumbass faggots don't understand true introspection, these posts between you & I discussing themes from previous KTP games comes off as much deeper to me, since it's meaning derived from the actual in-game content.

These stupid ass theories of "Gaem seems like it's shit, coz its meant to be shit as a form of rebellion against video game corporations." aren't actually discussing the game at all. It's just a theory pushed forth by an Eceleb faggot. Without the eceleb faggot telling us what to think, most of us would simply claim that the game is shit, coz there's nothing in-game which would indicate to you that it's meant to be shit on purpose, ayy lmao!

What's different with me, is that I'm not telling anyone how to think. I give guidance on how to figure out narratives, but there's always a logic that I'm following. I don't just start with a conclusion and push forth the conclusion as the narrative, which is what this "NMH3 is supposed to be shit as political commentary" bullshit sounds like to me.
I'm just talking about what the game actually said, lol. I discuss the actual game, and what happened inside of that fucking game. I don't know why talking about the game in front of you, is such a rare thing in the West. I saw it happen a lot in the Xenoblade community. I like never see anyone talking about XB2's actual setting and it got so obnoxious that I got rid of the games just so I wouldn't be tempted to interact with the community online coz nearly everything that community believes has fucking nothing to do with what's actually being discussed in the game.

XB2 threads are often filled with "And this is why this is sexist & misogynist" crap acting as though these games weren't exploring deeper concepts that aren't often discussed in games such as does the past decide who you are, if you don't remember anything about the past but you've read diaries from 500 years ago which were written by you? Are you the same person, or is that individual from 500 years ago a different being even though the person that you currently are is biologically the same person from 500 years in the past? That game was exploring how we're essentially different people throughout our entire lifespan, and that game does that explicitly with the Pyra,Mythra & Pneuma characters although it's telling you that this is true of everyone such as the case with Brighid from XB2 & Torna. You are who you are, because of your relationships. Your relationships shape the current you.

You see nothing of that sort online though, it's just constant bitching about how that game is supposedly porn when really, that's just American projection for the most part. Then again you've expressed a similar behavior of Americans and their views towards Cutie Honey as being some kind of porn for little boys when in Japan she's viewed as a super hero idolized by women of all ages. Which is the same exact issue here. Some lame ass prudes project their insecurities on to a property, completely mischaracterize said property but now an entire community of people do nothing but talk about the mischaracterization as though it were real.
I just find it obnoxious because a lot of interesting shit is hidden because of it.
For example, noone really wants to dig in the Killer7 beta because a specific group of autists/manic schizoids were sending fake c&ds to prevent most of it from being published online.
Which is illegal, but I can see why nobody bothers, because it is fucking obnoxious. I don't often use the term schizo, since I think most people who are labeled as schizo, are perfectly sentient and make a lot of logical sense.
The entire GHM community does come off as schizo to me, because they're just making a bunch of random shit up and it doesn't even make any sense. Such as NMH3 is meant to be shit as a critique of shitty video games.
Well congratulations, you just made a shitty game too so you're contributing to the problem.

You only ever see this brand of obnoxious, overly self-indulgent entirely made up lorefag bullshit coming from the West. Basically the GHM internet fanbase is similar to lorefags from the Dark Souls series. Who are also known for making up a bunch of random bullshit that everyone just goes along with coz some dude who made a youtube video said so.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Have ther been any details released about the music and the artists, because I don't remember seeing Akira Yamaoka's name on any of the song credits, but this and the song for the inside of Travis' apartment sound like were made by Yamaoka. Like something from Silent Hill.

What exactly is his status at GHM now? I doubt he's still employed there do their down sizing in the last decade, but I wonder if he still did a few tracks.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

It's 2021 and i still feel how TSC predicted so much bullshit. Like false information being used as weapon to manupilate masses. And decoys, "easy targets" to hide actual stuff behind that, while making "public image" being totally opposite of what happens. Also delusional creeps from kamuidrome. Etc. etc.
I also wanted to add. Killer7 is also a warning against predictive programming in media.
The entire Handsome Men chapter is about how supposedly underground media is actually controlled by corporate & state interests, which use it to spread propaganda through predictive programming. (The internet is illegal in Killer7. Which means it's a haven for hackers, yet the ones running the Handsome Men online game are actually a sanctioned corporation called electro & line inc.)
The comicbook author actually thought he was predicting the future, until he got killed by one of his own "creations" (that weren't actually his own, and were ran by the army) to prevent him from leaking information or something.

The Handsome Men online game is mentioned, but it's never brought up in the chapter until it's revealed at the end that the final fight, actually took place in the online game.

"Her world of games and the real world coexist as one." That's because the propaganda that she writes and injects into the online Handsome Men videogame, is actually manifesting into reality by the way society accomodates for the existance of sentai super heroes, after being indoctrinated through supposed underground media (that isn't actually undeground.)
Electro & line inc. is a parallel to the state powers & corporate interests that run platforms like 4chan, or ED. ED was straight up funded by glowies lol.

Several entities that are parallels to Electro & Line Inc. IRL are mentioned in the latter twitter thread.
https://www.silentcircle.com/
https://datatribe.com/
But nope, for most modern sudafags fanbase TSC is "eeew look how crazy! i dont understand a thing! wow, surreality!" that's all they talk. Or, worse, they start to come up with some fanfiction theories that make you puke.
that's because the internet is largely influenced by american (globalist) culture, and in america it's straight up illegal to argue that a piece of media could be inspired by real world events, or act as any sort of allegory. I'm not kidding, it's enough to get you indicted as a delusional "conspiracy theory", which in turn will get you labelled as a terrorist and either be arrested, or shot lol.
Granted Killer7 might have been inspired by the manchurian candidate which in turn was based on real life MKUltra but that seems to be a fact, which makes it unimportant.
In this context it does make sense. Kinda funny coz earlier in the thread I said Kamui was similar to the Puppet Master from Ghost in the Shell, and apparently there is a much lesser, non-omnipotent version of the puppet master within the KTP united NMH Pointing Soyjacks universe.
Yeah you're missing some context from the 25th ward. Although you seem to remember TSC and FSR very well despite never having played TSC in english lol.
Kurumizawa is actually one of the most interesting characters in the 25th ward, because he actually is destroying the status quo from within, although he still appears to be a "villain" in the context of the game.
Many of the characters in the game are secretly aligned with Kurumizawa, either wittingly or unwittingly (for example, he straight up manipulates Kiryu (not kazuma kiryu lol, yakuza looking dude who is the leader of the Regional Adjustment Bureau) by making him believe, they are working to preserve the status quo against inside agents, when he himself is the inside agent.
Kosaka from TSC has his own inter-agency undercover group, which is supposedly aligned with the FSO (He's described as a Frontier loyalist. Sakura Natsume, Kamui & Sumio are all working for him, while officially belonging to different agencies) so I'm not sure if he was directly working with Kurumizawa, or if their interests just aligned. Both Kurumizawa and Kosaka have infiltrators in nearly every single faction of the 25th ward.
Yes it makes zero sense, coz it has nothing to fucking do with what he was previously saying just a second earlier.
Judging by what you posted, I guess this was meant to be a nod to GHM Conssooomers who get the 'reference', regardless of how little sense it actually made in the story. The story isn't the point. The point is the cultural reference... LOL so it's a masturbatory excercise in penis wagging to show off how many GHM games you bought by being able to identify these seemingly random references which actually make zero sense within the context of that cutscene. I don't fucking remember seeing a Kuru Mizawa or whatever in that fucking cutscene. How the fuck am I (I as in the normal viewer who isn't acquainted with Suda51's work.) supposed to know what he's talking about?
Suda did say they planned to expand the silver case connections more, but it was all cut. So it may have made slightly more sense in the finished product, and I am kind of curious to see if any cut content ever comes out, but honestly NMH3 is so fucking bad I don't mind the connections were dropped.
Yeah I hated just about every piece of dialogue in that video. I cringed when she says "I'm a cleaner".
Which according to that manga you linked to, cleaner is apparently a name or a society of assassins. In K7, I just assumed that cleaner was a euphemism or political code for hitman/assassin. I didn't get the impression that cleaners were a specific type of hitman.
Again, that's some context from 25W. Kurumizawa is operating under RAB chain of command, even though he's actually an inside agent / traitor to the bureau. In the RAB chain of command, Observers, Divers and Cleaners are specific ranks. RAB cleaners, like Garcian Smith, supposedly don't actually kill anyone, their role is to clean up bodies. The term is used differently in relation to Midorikawa because while he's using RAB chain of command terms, Kurumizawa is actually part of a completely different outfit called Union. (Which might be connected to the Union Hotel chain.)
God damn 25W really did have good writing lol. I actually like how confusing shit gets, because just in real life, the same terms are used to indicate different things. For example, Kurumizawa is an "Observer" in the context of the RAB, but at the same time, the term "observer" is also used in the context of quantum physics since he ascended as a virtual/fictional character. (He has to concoct a fake murder that he is the culprit of just to be recognized as a real person that exists lol. It later turns out there was no murder, and the corpse caught on camera was a mannequin, but it was enough to plant the idea of Kurumizawa's existance in the minds of the investigators.)
Much like Kamui refers to a killer in the late 70s (who didn't kill anyone lol), a different killer from 1999 who is both a different person and the same person, some guy in the 25th ward's police force, an ancestral god-like entity inhabiting silver eyes, just victims of the Kamui maspro that were implanted with a Kamui persona, so on and so forth.
Even though this is a joke. He still comes off as sinister. That's exactly how I always imagined Kamui. He sounds like a deranged cult leader, speaking some truths but then he asks for money like how the Catholic church would, to help achieve that dream into reality lol.
Oh I agree. That's why the humor works though, because it's inserted organically in the character interactions. Tetsugoro's appearence at the end of FSR is also hilarious, how he's revealed that Peter Bockwinkle was just a muppet suit he was wearing and he immediately asks you money, but it's also an important story revelation that recontextualizes the game. (The UI even turns into the UI from the Silver Case, indicating that they are landing back in the "real world", the real world being the silver case.)
Yeah whatever. That's where it fucking loses me. How the fuck are they the same character? The 25 Ward Kamui seems like a charismatic cult leader. In NMH3 he's just the Anime trope of the supporting character who idealizes the hero, AYY LMAO!
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... Worshipper

What is this shit? He legit comes off as scary in 25 Ward but he just wants to suck Travis's dick in NMH3.
Believe it or not there actually is an explanation for this, but it's fucking dumb lol.
In TSA, Kamui is actually forced to have a showdown with Travis. It seems like his family is being held at gunpoint or something, but that's never addressed, so I guess he doesen't give a shit about whoever the hostages were LOL!

Travis ends up pacifying him by telling him that he's actually a child at heart, and he just needs some buddies or some shit. Hence why he looks like a kid in NMH3, and why he's some sort of fanboy.
I never said it was a good reason
Deep
Spiral Smile

Post by Deep »

What exactly is his status at GHM now? I doubt he's still employed there do their down sizing in the last decade, but I wonder if he still did a few tracks.
He's probably out by now, last complete game he did something was Let It Die and it was 5 years ago. He did few tracks for Cases, but that's it. From that point on it's freelance gigs for some random games (plus he did a lot of touring with concerts in past years). Who knows...I asked Fukuda (he isn't with ghm anymore), but still no luck.
kill the past
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Deep wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:10 am
He's probably out by now, last complete game he did something was Let It Die and it was 5 years ago. He did few tracks for Cases, but that's it. From that point on it's freelance gigs for some random games (plus he did a lot of touring with concerts in past years). Who knows...I asked Fukuda (he isn't with ghm anymore), but still no luck.
Yeah. Looks like he's just gone solo from what I remembered seeing on his twitter back when I still checked it.

Going back and looking. The NMH2 writing actually looks a lot better now in retrospect after seeing how gutted NMh3 is. Even a throwaway fight like Chloe Walsh(according to comments, Suda deliberately made her fight easier than the previous ones to make people feel like they were getting stronger after the Matt Helms fight) seems more interesting than most of the NMH3 bosses.

Also, did anyone else notice the but jiggle they added to her when she was getting finished off? I noticed it when I first played the game, but no one else ever said anything about it.

Then there is the whole Silvia seeing someone behind Traviss back thing(looked like Shinobu when I paused it, but its been so long that I can't remember) reminds me of a point I was curious about in NMH3. When you kill Henry, Silvia doesn't even comment. Then she goes upstairs and he is in her room. Makes me wonder if she isn't cucking Travis. I mean, more than normal, and were they trying to say she lived right next door to him the whole time? They also go the whole game with him trying to ask her something, but he never asks her even in the end.

Silvia is a shit wife.

Ah, Okay, so Naomi is the tree in Travis's basement? https://nomoreheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._Naomi
Also, Juvenile is supposedly her sister. Oh, and the dude Travis meats on Mars is their father. https://nomoreheroes.fandom.com/wiki/John_Winter

That actually kind of makes sense now. I thought it was just some random shit, but it actually tied to preexisting stories. Damon was mentioned in TSA as well. Man, I did not connect any of these dots, but then it wasn't intriguing or engaging enough for me to make the effort.

The whole Doppleganger being her adopted father thing needed to be fleshed out more. I'm guess Doppelganger in NMH3 was suppose to be an optional boss fight once you found the real one, but instead, all you got was a T-shirt....

Even though I played TSA a month ago, I didn't recognize Damon. I guess that short scenario didn't really leave an impression on me. Lol, someone in the comments even claimed that Fu would be the final boss and that Damon would be the true final boss 5 months ago. Shit, normally I'd catch this stuff myself. I'm slacking. Guess I'm not as enthused as I used to be at my age.

CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Again, that's some context from 25W. Kurumizawa is operating under RAB chain of command, even though he's actually an inside agent / traitor to the bureau. In the RAB chain of command, Observers, Divers and Cleaners are specific ranks. RAB cleaners, like Garcian Smith, supposedly don't actually kill anyone, their role is to clean up bodies. The term is used differently in relation to Midorikawa because while he's using RAB chain of command terms, Kurumizawa is actually part of a completely different outfit called Union. (Which might be connected to the Union Hotel chain.)
To add to this. Obviously the whole point of those ranks is to avoid implying anything related to murder in common speech. For example, the murder of random citizens is called "adjustment". That is because the Regional Adjustment Bureau, was operating under the cover of the postal system.
I was talking about in this thread about how the 25th ward might have been Suda's critique of Koizumi's politics.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=67
Granted that can't possibly be true, because narrative is just make believe and no writer ever put in political messages in their work, because that would just be insanity. Except for Harry Potter obviously, with Voldemort acting as a preemptive allegory for Trump.
(I'm being sarcastic in case it wasn't obvious.)

Kurumizawa was most definetly meant to play a role in the original script for NMH3. Sylvia was on his beach in one of the early trailers.
I think that was scrapped early on, but Midorikawa's appearence in NMH3 just has no purpose whatsoever lol. I think this was probably scrapped when they decided to make the game a lot goofier after scrapping the initial pitch. Midorikawa's appearence doesen't have any purpose in the finished game, they were even going to reveal her as related to a Shadows of the Damned character because I guess GHM just sees more potential in that IP than they do in the silver case games.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Going back and looking. The NMH2 writing actually looks a lot better now in retrospect after seeing how gutted NMh3 is.
I will say this. I still think NMH2 is dogshit, but NMH3 might just be worse in some ways.
NMH2 is just one of the most obnoxious games I've ever played (and that's not me talking out of my ass. I must have played the game to completion at least six times since it came out, because I am an open minded person and I am always open to changing my mind about things. By now, I have given NMH2 so many chances, I am pretty sure I just hate it lol.) but at the very least, it has a basic storyline that plays itself out from beginning to end, even if it doesen't have much to say. It's a standard videogame storyline where the hero defeats the bad guys, gets the girl and lives happily ever after.
I still think it's trash writing, how everything was dumbed down to the level of the same videogame storylines that the original was making fun of. But you know what, at least it's something.

In the end Travis has built a family with his black slave, his cuck twin brother and his whore of an ex-wife sister in law he ends up fucking. They drive into the sunset, and he takes her away from a life of misery or whatever the fuck. It also had a few references to how he couldn't really let the past go like Jeane's picture with an X mark over her face in his hotel room.
By comparison, No More Heroes 3 is just a bunch of references with zero connecting tissue, except for weird-ass projections that only exist in the minds of fanboys. NMH2 also had actually stages that you played through instead of just grinding through an empty overworld lol. (Though the stages still sucked, coz the game sucks.)
TSA was meant to be the introduction to NMH3, but not only there's a level of tonal whiplash between the two games which makes them feel like two completely different serieses, NMH3 straight up retcons most of what went on in TSA. I don't blame you for forgetting about most plot developments, considering the writers did as well.
Ah, Okay, so Naomi is the tree in Travis's basement? https://nomoreheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._Naomi
Also, Juvenile is supposedly her sister. Oh, and the dude Travis meats on Mars is their father. https://nomoreheroes.fandom.com/wiki/John_Winter
I thought you gathered that the tree was Dr. Naomi from the original. Anyway I have no clue how they can be sisters. Juvenile's family died in the Chernobyl disaster. I know Suda claimed they were sisters before but seriously who gives a shit.
John Winter was Juvenile's mentor. She has three "fathers" in TSA, in the sense that they were inspirational figures in her life. Mr. Doppelganger was her actual adoptive father who later became crazy and turned into a serial killer. (TSA claimed the character in-game was based on the real-life Doppelganger. NMH3 ignored that and treated Doppelganger as a character who came out of the videogame, that you talk to to get a t-shirt lol.)
John Winters and the Ballsmith from the VN segments (I forget his name) are her "fathers" in the sense that she learned from them and grew.
So Juvenile's and presumably Naomi's biological dad, never actually appears in any of the games. Seriously I have no clue why they'd be related. Is Doctor their last name? Are they related to Doctor Peace too? LOL. Juvenile was wearing Dr. Peace's jacket in TSA for some reason.

Juvenile straight up dies in TSA. In the final level, Travis is actually controlling a stock body acting in the real world, with Juvenile being the final boss in the CIA basement (because the CIA just has one base that you can enter, to kill all of the CIA lol.)

White Sheepman is how Travis sees Dr. Juvenile because his perception is warped by the Death Drive.
The long and short of it, is that Juvenile forces Travis to kill her, or mercy kill her in the real world. She even refuses to speak to him, except to say that they have nothing left to share. Because all Travis did was play her games really, he did not know her as a person.
"In the human world, the time for games has ended, nothing binds us now"

What about her in NMH3? Oh she's the cool navigator in Travis' glove that gives him rider powers. WTF!?

Notorious and Mr. Blackhole already appeared in TSA. They were retconned into completely different characters in NMH3. Shinobu was taking care of a bunch of kids in TSA. I guess that doesen't matter anymore and she can be in a coma for weeks without any worries for them.
Some plot points did carry over, like Bad Girl coming back to life, Damon and Henry, however Bad Man just got killed off after one line and only got a short send-off at the end.
I'm assuming NMH3 was made as a direct response to the fan reception of TSA, in that most people hated it, and really just wanted a wacky game where you see lots of blood and wacky references to pop culture. That's probably the real reason why the more serious plot developments were scrapped, rather than the original story being too similar to The Boys. (Suda even went through the trouble of hiring the artist from The Boys to draw concept art, I don't see how the comparison worried him.)
Unfortunately not even fanboys seem to enjoy NMH3, since their entire interpretation is that it's dogshit on purpose as an artistic statement lol.