El el Elohim. Erutan namuh si siht. HterazaN fo suseJ deificurc swej eht. Siht rof setarcoS denosiop snainehta eht. Tetragrammaton Agla Amen.

Moderator: Genocide123

Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

Nightmares

Post by Laugh at the Moon »

Dream diary wrote: I had frightening experiences and I’m uncertain what was a nightmare, what was waking fear and what was something in between. I found myself at one point among entities shrouded in shadow who each had a different colored aura. They seemed to represent very concentrated essence of emotional states or concepts such as comedy and the certainty of death. There were 3 of them, two with clear auras. They were sitting across from each other in something like an old fashioned train car. I awoke, or didn’t, and I had the overwhelming feeling of being pursued. I thought that I had seen something I was not supposed to. I had the feeling that something in my body had been left open and I couldn’t close it, and things were able to get inside. I experienced a few cycles of sleep paralysis after this and was trying to stay awake in the darkness. Each occurrence seemed to be inflicted by a different being and I felt like they were circling around me in the darkness. After probably a few hours of this, while trying to stay awake again, I got a phone call from my ex girlfriend asking if she could keep the call on while she slept. Things dissipated after that and I must have eventually fallen asleep.
I hadn't felt so vulnerable for a long time as I felt last night in the dark.
I 'woke up' within the dream so many times that I don't know where the nightmares ended or where the waking hallucinations began.

Do you ever have nightmares?