The perfect club to WINE and DINE, KILL and UNWIND. Heaven Smiles when you speak BULLSHIT, perhaps fate shall smile at you as well.

Moderator: LGBTQanon

WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

merry new year 2024

Post by WesleySnipes »

happy new year to my ph51 friend! i hope all your dreams and wishes come true in 2023! lets see what will happen!

/hug ((((HUGS)))) /hug if you need me, i'm there!!

I took these shots this morning when I went outside to enjoy the dawn with my wife.

The animals were still sleeping as I was about to get my camera and put my tripod up.

So I stepped up onto the road and snapped off a bunch of shots with the Tamoron 18 - 270 f4. 5 - 5.

deer are wise creatures. They already knew that they weren’t supposed to cross the middle of the road unless they were darting away from another car. So what the deer did in response was to jump out of the way to avoid that huge car.

In any case, this is one of those cases where we aren’t supposed to think about it too deeply. Just appreciate the reminder to never drive within the “ninth mile” of our travel times, and enjoy your time on the road.
The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Re: merry new year 2024

Post by Meru »

Happy new year, Wesley.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Happy new year, everybody.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

happy new year everyone!
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Rake wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:43 pm Image
THE ATHENIANS POISONED SOCRATES FOR THIS... THE JEWS CRUCIFIED JESUS OF NAZARETH... THIS IS HUMAN NATURE!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:28 am.