"Inclusivity is an ongoing education for everyone, and nothing is set in stone." - Tim Schafer
Fun fact: God of War is on sale right now, but the SJWs are trying to stop it!

Moderators: WhereGamingDies, Airport51

sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Re: Whovians Unite!

Post by sudaca »

Laugh at the Moon wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:02 am
Guest wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:03 pm I like her feet
Meh.
Jealous of feet worth Dan Schneider's taste?
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

Post by Laugh at the Moon »

Gotta be a whole package or what’s the point
Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

But they aren’t that good either way
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

foot fetish is for hollywood only among other hollywood sexual bullshit
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

What the fuck are you talking about, retard?
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

Laugh at the Moon wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:44 pm What the fuck are you talking about, retard?
your sick country retrograde
DoctorWHOisTHOT

Post by DoctorWHOisTHOT »

Someone said the quiet part out loud...
Minty

Post by Minty »

Allons-y, Whoovie woovies!

Just had a bit of a weird one to be honest.

So I come back from work absolutely shattered, looking forward to a bit of dindin and kicking back with some Who on the gogglebox. I go upstairs to change out of the old monkey suit and into some Jim jams (Not lord of the manor here lol, just trackie bots and a tatty old cyber man shirt) (anyone else get changed when they come back from work?)

So I’ve got my comfy womfies on and I’m about to head down when the bedroom door slams shut. Turns out the missus was behind there the whole time. Mental right? Not only that but she’s completely starkers except for a pair of Goalie Gloves.

So I’ve had the absolute daylights frightened out of me at this point to be honest. She isn’t even laughing or anything just kind of looking at me. Course I’m not laughing either. Nothing I like more than a scary episode of Who but this feels like she’s crossed a bit of a line to be honest. What are you doing? I say to her. She doesn’t say anything just keeps looking at me. So I try to go out and what does she do? She just shuffles to the side a bit like a crab and then pushes me with the Goalie Gloves. It’s a bit like when a character blocks you in Zelda on the good old ninty 64 except she’s got Goalie Gloves on.

At this point I’m really finding it weird to be honest and I’m not having it so I try to get past again and she just gives me the Goalie Gloves again. What are you playing at? I shout actually annoyed now. Finally she cracks a smile and I can’t help it I start laughing as well even though I am annoyed still to be honest. Let’s get your dindin on then she says. What are you like? I say to her.

Bit of a weird one to be honest. Still not really getting it to be honest.
malcolm7

Post by malcolm7 »

This story is not one of whimsy but a cautionary tale borne out of my misguided attempt to infuse security measures with the strategic nuances of the Doctor. Each trap, meticulously designed to emulate the Doctor's strategic prowess, became a haunting manifestation of unintended consequences, leading to the irreversible loss of every member of my family.

Trap 1: The Sonic Screwdriver Ambush
The entrance of my home became a treacherous portal, equipped with an elaborate mechanism activated by a screwdriver lodged in the keyhole. Unbeknownst to my sister, this seemingly innocuous device triggered a cascade of falling objects that resulted in her death.

Trap 2: The Weeping Angel Surprise
Within the confines of my hallway, statues resembling Weeping Angels stood. Rigged to move upon approach, they crushed my father in a nightmarish scenario during his late-night quest for sustenance.

Trap 3: Dalek Decimation
The culmination of my ill-advised experiment unfolded in the kitchen, where a more abstract contraption inspired by Dalek principles lay in wait. Everyday kitchen items were arranged with precision, culminating in a domino effect symbolizing in my mind the inexorable extermination by Daleks. My grandmother, seeking nothing more than a moment of respite with a cup of tea, unwittingly triggered her own carnage.

I implore each of you to consider the profound consequences of misguided enthusiasm. The Doctor's strategic brilliance, when applied to the mundane aspects of our lives, can lead to unforeseen and irreversible tragedy.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:43 pm.