The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Meru
Bombhead Smile

Meme Dev Caught in "Lolita"-Style Honey-Trap

Post by Meru »

Portugal Today Mulher-Mix! wrote:Victim's Genius Move Exposes YandereDev: Internet Cheers on Their Epic Sleuthing Skills

Hold onto your hats, folks, 'cause we've got some internet drama brewing! In the latest scandal involving game developer YandereDev, a clever 16-year-old victim managed to capture all the shady conversations on tape. Talk about being one step ahead!

At first, the victim innocently started recording their chats with YandereDev. But as things started to smell fishier than a seafood market, their savvy friends urged them to give those recordings a listen. And guess what? They struck gold!

Without missing a beat, the victim and their squad decided to spill the tea and share those juicy recordings with the authorities and the wider online community. Talk about being a digital superhero!

The news quickly spread like wildfire, and folks everywhere breathed a collective sigh of relief. Kudos to the victim for their quick thinking and mad sleuthing skills, and let's not forget their awesome friends who had their back like a boss.

This whole incident is a stark reminder for all of us to stay on our toes and keep an eye out for potential internet creeps. It's a crazy online world out there, folks, so remember to trust your instincts, protect yourself, and stick together like the digital Avengers we are. High-five to the victim and their friends for showing us how it's done! Keep being badass, internet fam!
I could not be stopped in the same way because the age of consent in my country is for the time being a mere twelve.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
player1
Spiral Smile

Re: Meme Dev Caught in "Lolita"-Style Honey-Trap

Post by player1 »

>a clever 16-year-old victim
>At first, the victim innocently started recording their chats with YandereDev
>Without missing a beat, the victim and their squad decided to spill the tea and share those juicy recordings with the authorities and the wider online community

Never before I saw a victim with long claws and sharp teeth. Thank God it's safe.
On a side note, why people even surprised that a lonely balding cum chalice enthusiast, the typical ugly bastard, is at it again? Would be good if it was a rape, mind break, ntr story. Sadly it's not even a vanilla,
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

"At it again"? What did he do before (besides the crime of being a gaijin and making something with Simulator in the name)? In this instance, it's obviously he himself who is the victim. As a friend of the forum who may or may not wish to remain anonymous put it, everything in this story is undignified: the recordings (by which I mean, the fact that recordings were made at all, and that this isn't given much consideration), the plebpsych language of the friends, guidance counselor's role, his taking and displaying a screenshot of the receipt for the pittance he donated to some rando "survivor" NGO.
YandereDev talking about a 16 year old wrote: No grown-up should ever use adult language or make adult jokes in the presence of a minor.
Is this what you're supposed to uphold as a normie now? Because that sounds quite retarded and insane to me.

Hail YandereDev (a guy I know literally nothing about) !
player1
Spiral Smile

Post by player1 »

"At it again"? What did he do before (besides the crime of being a gaijin and making something with Simulator in the name)?
I didn't bother with him for a lot of years, but I do remember him as an ugly fuck with tendencies to go after young juicy bodies. He always was a hentai minded degenerate but only now for some fucking reason they make it a big scandal.
In this instance, it's obviously he himself who is the victim. As a friend of the forum who may or may not wish to remain anonymous put it, everything in this story is undignified: the recordings (by which I mean, the fact that recordings were made at all, and that this isn't given much consideration), the plebpsych language of the friends, guidance counselor's role, his taking and displaying a screenshot of the receipt for the pittance he donated to some rando "survivor" NGO.
Man, did ya read all that shit? I certainly didn't. There are no victims here. One oldman being harassed for being a creep he is, which is not something unheard of, by minor sharks that would love to cause drama for feeling of worthiness.
YandereDev talking about a 16 year old wrote: No grown-up should ever use adult language or make adult jokes in the presence of a minor.
Is this what you're supposed to uphold as a normie now? Because that sounds quite retarded and insane to me.
This is what you're supposed to portray on the net, not to uphold irl, simple as murdering a bug. I'm sure that there are no saint man who won't act like pizzagate fucks, but instead of hating pedos while fapping on cp, they hold an inage of a saint on the net, and swearing all the time irl.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

player1 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:24 pm tendencies to go after young juicy bodies.
Pervert!
player1 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:24 pm He always was a hentai minded degenerate but only now for some fucking reason they make it a big scandal.
If the going definition of pedo is somebody who likes juicy young bodies, then surely all this fake anime is for pedophiles, in a manner of speaking. That can't be the prior reason for hating this guy, since that's ubiquitous in that sphere. It's "only now" that they have a legal (?) case, and I know people are touchy about this kind of thing and why they're flipping out, but I don't understand what made him a pariah before. What put a target on him prior to this? How is he different to these other faggots?
player1 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:24 pm There are no victims here. One oldman being harassed for being a creep he is, which is not something unheard of, by minor sharks that would love to cause drama for feeling of worthiness.
If you'd read the 9,001 page blog post I linked you'd be aware that YandereDev and this owner of a juicy young body were getting along just fine until there was an intervention by fagciety (a portmanteau of faggot and society). Nobody got raped. The moral aspect of his committing a crime is irrelevant from my perspective, as I'll state again that the age of consent is as young as only 12 (can you believe it!?) in my neck of the woods. Even if I were to concede that this episode was creepy (I won't, although like I said it has a very depressing smell), it's a seperate thing from what I was asking about.
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

raise the age of consent to 39 worldwide, problem solved, nooone fucks
no more victims
all wounds healed
the world is at peace

Who is against me? a fucking lolicon? All should be sitting behind me supporting my cause

I know IRL stories from former middle schoolers who were dating 30 yos, they were not christian by the way faggots, so while boys jerked off girls were willingly gettting raped, for now to rightfully claim their prize. I don't give a fuck, raise the age to 39, make it borderline impossible for these fuckers, please
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation