Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: Jrpgs

Post by Krizzx »

YESH!!! A new Saga game! Hopefully, its not watered down to cater to modern audiences, because the character archetypes all seem like they fell right out of modern pop anime.

Unicorn Overlord also looks interesting, but its already dubbed in English which means the pronoun police have already greased the script...

Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Krizzx wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:34 pm Hopefully, its not watered down to cater to modern audiences, because the character archetypes all seem like they fell right out of modern pop anime.
By this do you mean something Netflix-produced? I see a brown girl in a hijab.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Meru wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:51 am
Krizzx wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:34 pm Hopefully, its not watered down to cater to modern audiences, because the character archetypes all seem like they fell right out of modern pop anime.
By this do you mean something Netflix-produced? I see a brown girl in a hijab.
Older Saga games used to have a really diverse and often mature pool of themes and content. The type of stuff a lot of modern audiences whine about in games.

The content was typically more "renaissance" in nature, but were ,mostly their own thing. Even Saga Scarlet Grace, which managed to avoid the censorship hammer for the most part, somehow. The character designs and themes in this one look like something out of a modern anime.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Oh its fine in that case
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

So, I wasn't mistaken. SMTV was released unfinished. She said they sort of admited that when they announced SMTV: Vengeance. Its basically the finished game, so people who bought the first version just go fucked. The saves want even carry over apparently.

That game she showed form the JP partner direct before she started talking about SMTV looked awesome. Reynatis looked like its name. There wasn't a single word about it in the U.S. I'd imagine they want to wait for it to release, then sterilize it with progressive politics before they bring it to the U.S.

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

NOOOOOO! This is a sad time for RPGs from Japan. The creator of Suikoden died. This means Eiyuden Chronicles will be the final title. I was hoping this would turn into a new franchise, but those dreams are over.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/yoshi ... 0-6521073/