The perfect club to WINE and DINE, KILL and UNWIND. Heaven Smiles when you speak BULLSHIT, perhaps fate shall smile at you as well.

Moderator: LGBTQanon

Meru
Bombhead Smile

I have new beautiful wife. She is perfect.

Post by Meru »

She is wonderful and perfect. She shall always be next to me, sitting, waiting, watching, loving. We love each other so. So much. So perfectly much. So much so. For you see, she is my perfect, beautiful, loving wife.

I met her earlier today. I was in a cafe-- an independent, no-name sort of place. It smelled of coffee. Rich, deep, aroma upon aroma of coffee upon coffee. It was delicious. My nose could taste it. The coffee. The aroma. The skin? Why yes, that is what attracted me to her in the first place. My perfectly, beautiful loving wife. She was not my wife yet though, no, not yet. I had not even laid eyes upon her at this point! But oh, when I did it was delicious. Delicious. My eyes could taste it. Her beautiful aroma. Her scent. I longed for it. I followed her. Longing. Longing. Longing for it. For her.

She longed for me too, you see. I went and held out my hand, asking her for her own in marriage. It was impulsive, yes, but I had faith you see. Faith that our love would be powerful. Very powerful. I was powerful. She was not. But I made it up for the both of us. Both of us. Why yes, both of us. Both of us. Both of us. Both of us. Both of us. Forever both of us.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Re: I have new beautiful wife. She is perfect.

Post by sudaca »

The king bans all incels
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

Meru wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:54 pm She is wonderful and perfect. She shall always be next to me, sitting, waiting, watching, loving. We love each other so. So much. So perfectly much. So much so. For you see, she is my perfect, beautiful, loving wife.

I met her earlier today. I was in a cafe-- an independent, no-name sort of place. It smelled of coffee. Rich, deep, aroma upon aroma of coffee upon coffee. It was delicious. My nose could taste it. The coffee. The aroma. The skin? Why yes, that is what attracted me to her in the first place. My perfectly, beautiful loving wife. She was not my wife yet though, no, not yet. I had not even laid eyes upon her at this point! But oh, when I did it was delicious. Delicious. My eyes could taste it. Her beautiful aroma. Her scent. I longed for it. I followed her. Longing. Longing. Longing for it. For her.

She longed for me too, you see. I went and held out my hand, asking her for her own in marriage. It was impulsive, yes, but I had faith you see. Faith that our love would be powerful. Very powerful. I was powerful. She was not. But I made it up for the both of us. Both of us. Why yes, both of us. Both of us. Both of us. Both of us. Both of us. Forever both of us.
That's beautiful, 2 persons in love do everything they can to complete each other extended their love. And here Is me a lonely wolf who is starting to lose the physical attractiveness due to eating ravages many lots of unhealthy food become fat and lazy and hitting 30s, but that Don't concern me due to I'm a man, get the money and the status then hoping one woman would stay for that and give me love,
Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

Post by Laugh at the Moon »

I need a gangsta bitch
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Rake wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:35 am
americans ruined the internet but sometimes they show up with this stuff yknow
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

this stupid website doesn't log me in
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

Rake wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:35 am
I'll miss this stuff after your civil war is over
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »