Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Re: Japanese Gaming General

Post by sudaca »

Iwazaru wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:04 pm Is Sonic dead?

ok so I have some insight like, contacts and MIB shit and so on and so forth, the creator of sanec was framed because this stream of events 1- they released balan before they could fix it, so 2. the sanec man made fun of square and people in twitter 3. adviced him to buy stocks to frame him 4. ??? profit /imgay

/dehumanize
Sanec was murdered because square, I never trusted them look at tidus' hair. Would you trust that man? would you trust the one who drew him /pimp ? would you trust nomura's company? sorry guys. play dragon quest btw /moonwalk

murder of sonic looks funny because they're using kinda the oldschool designs with hints of the new. we will get to sonic CD animation sooner or later let's go
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

I liked Balan Wonderland demo. Spent 7-8 hours in it to find every item and also trying to use parkour to access areas you are not allowed to visit.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

Iwazaru wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:56 pm I liked Balan Wonderland demo. Spent 7-8 hours in it to find every item and also trying to use parkour to access areas you are not allowed to visit.
before sonic boi was sent to jail I preordered balan because I'm a NiGHTs fanboy. Well I was kind of disappointed but it seemed good enough. Everyone trashed on it online of course. /spooky no pumpkin halloween macabre no life /spooky
I think it was decent, 60 dollars was high, but, back in the day in my continent the copies of sonic games weren't the highest quality let's leave it at that /mods
so I felt in debt and I bought sonic boi's game. Suddenly square does the conspiracy (totally real I sware) and gets him in jail unfairly. Free sanec /obj
Last edited by sudaca on Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

It's enjoyable if you have OCD and just like travelling messing around.

But yeah, would not get it for a fullprice.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

yeah OCD or any other mental situation, that's sega. casuals want a dvd player bluray netflix twitch youtube and flavor of the month subscription fed taste with extra easy mode to "enjoy the story" /suicide101
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

A true legend has been re-released.

It's a game from creator of Strider Hiryu, if you forgot.

It's good to see that Osman / Cannon Dancer finally got a non-arcade release. However, looks like that port is very barebones.
So unless you want to buy a limited edition with all those goodies, MAME is your best friend.