El el Elohim. Erutan namuh si siht. HterazaN fo suseJ deificurc swej eht. Siht rof setarcoS denosiop snainehta eht. Tetragrammaton Agla Amen.

Moderator: Genocide123

Meru
Bombhead Smile

Frightening or Strange Experiences

Post by Meru »

Have you ever seen, for example, a ghost or demon? I'm interested in hearing some first-hand accounts of odd phenomena.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
player1
Spiral Smile

Re: Frightening or Strange Experiences

Post by player1 »

I believe I host a fecal demon. My shit suddenly has green color, no explanation other than that.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Terrifying! /spooky
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
UnrealAddict
Heaven Smile

Post by UnrealAddict »

I think my house is not haunted, but cursed by something.
Darren

Post by Darren »

Got a weird little episode for you from when I was a kiddo.

I must of been about 7 or 8 when this happened. It was Books Week at my school and there was going to be a big do at the end of it with a costume competition.

What did I want to go as? You guessed it a Dalek (yes there are a whole series of Doctor Who books for those of you shaking your heads)

Obviously I needed a bit of assistance with the build so my dad calls his mate Simon over who was a bit handy with the old diy.

So things progress nicely until it’s time to see if I fit in the body. This is where it got weird.

So Simon lifts me into the body of the Dalek from Doctor Who we were building to check what height we should do the eye holes at. My dad had gone out to get some bits and bobs for the Dalek build for Books Week. Simon puts the head on as well so it’s pitch dark in there now except for a bit of light from where the arms are going to go. I get a bit scared and claustrophobic.

I tell Simon to take off the head and lift me out but there’s no response. I’m crying and screaming at this point and banging on the sides of the body of the Books Week Dalek.

Suddenly I feel a pair of hands come through the hands holes and start grabbing at me. I’m well scared and just freeze up. They touch me all over like a horror moment from Doctor Who.

After what felt like an eternity Simon lifts the head off and lifts me out. I’m still crying and he asks me what’s wrong. I’m completely confused and don’t know what’s going on.

Here’s what Simon told my dad had happened. He said that he only put the head on for a second or two then lifted me out when I started crying. Bit weird right? It’s like time must have passed more quickly outside of the Books Week Dalek than what I felt inside. A bit like the TARDIS.

Still to this day I don’t know what happened. What were those hands? Demonic hands? I don’t believe in ghosts and ghoulies normally but these days with Russian hackers and all sorts around I don’t know what to think. It’s all topsy turvy these days like a space-time anomaly out of Who.

And since you’re wondering. Yes I got the gold medal for best costume at the Books Week do. Get in!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:43 pm.