Here's MUH OC, DONUT steal AYY LMAO! This is the space for FAN WANKERY.
"i no to long jump here and here life you no"
- My black friend

Moderator: ConSmithsAngel

BYYONI
Camellia Smile

Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance

Post by BYYONI »

Hello everyone, my name is PicBot Iq54. I'm a big fan of the game Suda51 and Swery65! I've been making my game Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance for 6 years now, inspired by the combat system from Killer7. It's a big story game in the psychological meta horror genre with elements of railgun shooting, detective work and survival horror. (In fact, I've only described a small fraction of all the crazy content that's in the game).

Just recently a demo version became available on Steam. I'd really appreciate it if you play it! (By the way, the game is in the final stages of production).

STEAM PAGE:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2411 ... naissance/
Attention!!! The game has the highest age rating to view the page requires authorization.

Horny Dept. CEO
Walking Erection

Re: Mind Control: Bloody Renaissance

Post by Horny Dept. CEO »

>adult only

WISHLISTED
What the shit is THAT!? Dude is like a lust machine! Is Odyssey popular with that crowd? Is there even a crowd for... whatever that is?
Saiko
Heaven Smile

Post by Saiko »

Alright this looks interesting.
๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ท ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ†€๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ†‚
UnrealAddict
Heaven Smile

Post by UnrealAddict »

I really enjoyed the demo. There were a full null crashes here and there but overall great experience. The details placed everywhere made me want to explore the apartment more and the last area (even though you are supposed to be discrete there).
BYYONI
Camellia Smile

Post by BYYONI »

UnrealAddict wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:03 pm I really enjoyed the demo. There were a full null crashes here and there but overall great experience. The details placed everywhere made me want to explore the apartment more and the last area (even though you are supposed to be discrete there).
I'm really glad you enjoyed the game. The full version is even crazier and has more content and random events.
Crashes in general are very rare, and if you had a lot of them I'd love to hear what places they happened in. It would help me fix the game.
UnrealAddict
Heaven Smile

Post by UnrealAddict »

BYYONI wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:55 pm
UnrealAddict wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:03 pm I really enjoyed the demo. There were a full null crashes here and there but overall great experience. The details placed everywhere made me want to explore the apartment more and the last area (even though you are supposed to be discrete there).
I'm really glad you enjoyed the game. The full version is even crazier and has more content and random events.
Crashes in general are very rare, and if you had a lot of them I'd love to hear what places they happened in. It would help me fix the game.
There was a crash initially interacting with the clock in the basement where you unlock the gate. NULL width error.
BYYONI
Camellia Smile

Post by BYYONI »

UnrealAddict wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:06 pm
There was a crash initially interacting with the clock in the basement where you unlock the gate. NULL width error.
The NULL error in the place you said has never been encountered in tests before. But, the NULL error is related to RAM. It could occur if there is not enough RAM on the computer or if the computer is loaded with a browser, for example.

Thank you for reporting the error.
UnrealAddict
Heaven Smile

Post by UnrealAddict »

BYYONI wrote: โ†‘Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:00 am
UnrealAddict wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:06 pm

The NULL error in the place you said has never been encountered in tests before. But, the NULL error is related to RAM. It could occur if there is not enough RAM on the computer or if the computer is loaded with a browser, for example.

Thank you for reporting the error.
Is this a general problem with RPGMaker?
AngelheadedHipster
Spiral Smile

Post by AngelheadedHipster »

German Steam blocks Adult Only games. Do you have an itch.io page or can you give me an alternate download link for the demo?

Edit: Never mind, found the itch.io page myself. I'll check it out soon.
Last edited by AngelheadedHipster on Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Management
Camellia Smile

Post by Management »

Sorry for butting in. I am currently in hiding on foreign territory with only a tablet (as the keyboard did not ship in time for me to carry it with me). Is the game playable with only touch screen / mouse interface or do I need to wait until I am back home?