Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Iwazaru
qishmish

Godzilla franchise

Post by Iwazaru »

Gojira EVERYTHING goes here.

And I start this thread with a teaser of new movie:

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Re: Godzilla franchise

Post by Meru »

I was fond of the Godzilla films as a child. My favorite monster was the gentle and compassionate Mothra.
I'm completely ignorant when it comes to anything after 2004 or so. What would you consider to be the best of the more recent entries?
As for vidya, I remember the game Destroy All Monsters being absolutely tedious like all fighting games. Kyoei Toshi is asking for a translation effort.

I'm interested in Kaiju fandom as now commonplace type of normie nerd affectation also.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Deep
Spiral Smile

Re: Godzilla franchise

Post by Deep »

All these modern merican zilla are complete garbage, they make movies too dark, I cant see anything, stories about ppl struggling and shit, its too boring to care. I got lucky to see Shin Gojira in the theater, but it was a meh movie overall. I liked the visuals, but there were next to nothing when it comes to dai kaijus fighting. Now Minus One is supposed to be next best Gojira movie, but they havent brought it here yet, and i doubt they'll gonna show it, but who knows. Really wanna see it.

On youtube godzilla channel there are two shorts made by fans: one vs megaro and two vs jet jaguar. Both great quality made, but they only 10 min or so. Go watch those.

Now when it comes to Godzilla games, 90% of all of em are Godawful. I'd not reccomend playing any of them aside from 2d fighting ones and 2 player arena fighting. Everything else - just stay away. Horse breed pachinko simulators are more fun than those games. I got plat on ps3 godzilla, I know what I'm talking about.
kill the past