Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
Management
Camellia Smile

Re: Harassment (again)

Post by Management »

I edited out this post because me and CJ actually made amends in private. I honestly believed he was being willfully disingenuous and trying to dodge the point. But no, apparently he was legitimately confused as per who I am lol. I apologize for overreacting, these are very stressful times
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

I was in the middle of writing a post about how maybe it's time to let some internet drama which occurred between you two on Geocities back when George Bush Jr. was president stay in the past. I've interacted with CJ once and it was him sending a very nice link in my Kaneko thread. Didn't seem very adversarial to me. I haven't heard anybody else of the PH51 new generation say anything bad about him either. Sorry for talking about you in the third person, CJ, but I don't feel like rewriting this bizarre post so I'm just going to click "Submit" /monar
Last edited by Meru on Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

What I mean is there are bigger things at stake.
Management
Camellia Smile

Post by Management »

Meru wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:39 am I was in the middle of writing a post about how maybe it's time to let some internet drama which occurred between you two on Geocities back when George Bush Jr. was president stay in the past. I've interacted with CJ once and it was him sending a very nice link in my Kaneko thread. Didn't seem very adversarial to me. I haven't heard anybody of the PH51 new generation say anything bad about him either. Sorry for talking about you in the third person, CJ, but I don't feel like rewriting this bizarre post so I'm just going to click "Submit" /monar
No, I know. I just legitimately thought he was being willfully obtuse and ignoring the actual reason I was mad at him. After speaking in private, I realized he legitimately thought of me as a completely different person who is friends with him on Facebook (which I have deleted a decade ago LOL! So whoever it may have been, must have been really confused.)

It's true that this whole bullshit began with him misunderstanding who I am and lumping me in with other people but he seems very sincere in wanting to make amends and help so I apologize for taking too harsh a stance.
cj_iwakura
Camellia Smile

Post by cj_iwakura »

It's all good, I'm just glad we squashed the misunderstanding, and I made it clear that I won't tolerate any harassment from anyone in the KTP discord(and we are definitely not associated with the BITN people, who look like they were posting most of the nonsense I saw).
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

HaHAha, man.. WTF has been going on since I last posted? /mods

Yeah, y'know unlike these "terminally online" FAGGOTS— some people actually have to go to WORK!
On that subject, my new gig is mortician /tomb2 like 51:

(Yeaaah FUCK YOU LOSERS— I'm the real superfan! /hero)

FuneralmaXxing's really showing me how and why this was the basis for Kill the Past. There used to be some dumbass Twitter account (I think they baleted it) called "Video Game Images with elegiac auras", aggregating a lotta screenshots of old games which had a creepy "funerary" quality to them— same as what Petscop was going for, especially the later episodes:

Between doing the Moonlight Syndrome translation and funeral work, the connection between the two couldn't be clearer. The showroom with all the caskets and urns has the exact same feeling as the pre-rendered graphics for puzzles in BIO/SH and the FMV sequences in MS. Here's some random pics I snapped during downtime:

Looks just like Kill the Past, right? I've been trying to emulate Eisin Sasaki since I learned he's my favorite artist 51's ever employed (he's just Thing: Japan for David Carson, I'm gonna write a thread about that eventually since all the dumbasses who recently learned his name don't even get that's what he's doing, oh and BTW he liked one of MY posts on Instagram so FUCK YOU LOSERS).
I'd post more, but since there's apparently something akin to 'Order of 51 Angles' /ugay tryna cause "mass chaos" in the "GhM fandom" I don't want to be too specific since those LITERAL /lips COCKSUCKERS would try to get me fired~HaHA!

Hey, hey.. you wanna know what's really funny? This is the same bullshit that drove TD away. I see why he was always complaining about "gamers"— from k7SIN to PH51 this site has always been the #1 resource for anything 51 was doing (that's how I found it), and they DID IT FOR FREE the whole time! Yet— all anyone's ever done is BITCH at him and Xed for.. what? Actually doing shit? HaHA!
From my observations it seems like those BITN fags suffered the same fate, basically run out of the "fandom" 'cause they were actually tryna DO shit like translation and fan art. Funny, right? If you actually DO anything, everyone chimps!

"Punk's Not Dead", more like Punk IS Dead if left up to the dipshits that got into "GhM" through that fat fuck Ghenry's video essays~HaHA!

I was watching this the other day while looking at Project Manhunt on Wayback, and it's pretty relevant to what's happening. Twitter libtards aren't liberal, they're CONSERVATIVES (the default "political identity" of Americans is Libtard Conservative, which is basically the Millennial version of being a Republicunt), and just like Jack Thompson wanted to censor gaming back in the '00s, these trannies want to censor it now that they hold the political power.

...and if you REALLY know your 'net history, you'll know Jack Thompson actually talked about killer7:

http://www.jackthompson.org/video_game_ ... iller7.htm

https://www.ign.com/articles/2005/08/06 ... s-killer-7

Thing is, in retrospect Thompson was basically right about everything— videogames make you fucking retarded!

What I don't get, is the complaint I always see about "PH51 doesn't understand Suda, they think all his games are about violence":

IMAGINE MY SHOCK when people who like "edgy shit" are drawn to things like killer7! Whoa, it must be projection! I mean.. when I played killer7 it looked like this:

HaHAha, fuck people are SO RETARDED. Well, at least you know all these morons are vaccinated so they're gonna drop dead any minute!
/grave
/dehumanize
ImageImageImage
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

What a pleasure it is to have you back and congrats on the new gig.
Lovely photos and insights.
D.G.
Camellia Smile

Post by D.G. »

these social media posts are kinda awkward
Deep
Spiral Smile

Post by Deep »

Thats happy ending we needed.
kill the past
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

The hell did I miss? Im lost here.

I'm also surprised the GHM knows this place even exists.