Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
mroxsu
Heaven Smile

Re: Harassment (again)

Post by mroxsu »

If there is going to be some kind of miracle on where nothing happens and we are just being pranoid, i’d like it to just happen now.

The whole doxxing you and attempted murder is honestly fucking scary, cant imagine what you must feel right now with your wife so you have my condolences, and hope you make it out okay.

Well, if this is the end of PH51, then it’s been a short time while i was here but i enjoyed it.

mannn what the fuck has the net become these days really?
-FWIW (folga wooga imoga womp)
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Digitalman wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:12 am not the same person, same ilk though.
It's this way of (not) thinking that bothers me. That could just as easily be thrown at us, and from what I've seen, is exactly what is thrown at us.

The latecomers don't like PH51 and the ends of being rid of it justify whatever means. All you have to do is paint us as of the "intolerant" ilk and not only do we suddenly become the same group as these strangers, but any reasons for tolerating us also disappear within their paradigm. We aren't dealing with switched-on brains or hearts.

Having said that, we should obviously still make our case. Quitting would be pathetic.
Last edited by Meru on Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Digitalman
Heaven Smile

Post by Digitalman »

I should mention that the block of communication is entirely unrelated to any of this.

Last night Twitter rolled out a change that added a setting to only receive messages/message requests from retards who paid for Elon’s cult thing. They also forcibly set EVERYONE to that setting.

Hell for a few hours I couldn’t even change my settings back to normal because it kept resetting to the Blue check only setting.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Digitalman wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:44 am My opinion on doxing is that anything’s fair game when the other side plays dirty. Like the only thing that peacefully abiding gets you is a faster execution.
This is a retarded meme for reasons stated above. Please have more sense.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Digitalman wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:56 am I should mention that the block of communication is entirely unrelated to any of this.

Last night Twitter rolled out a change that added a setting to only receive messages/message requests from retards who paid for Elon’s cult thing. They also forcibly set EVERYONE to that setting.

Hell for a few hours I couldn’t even change my settings back to normal because it kept resetting to the Blue check only setting.
This is good to know. Thanks.
Deep
Spiral Smile

Post by Deep »

Bunch of fucken bullshit...
Dumbasses on both sides, they're everywhere.

It's a sad sad day.
kill the past
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

What would be the two sides? The condemned PH51 and a firing squad?
I don't think anybody in the former camp is a dumbass (at least, not this time /moonwalk )
To reiterate clearly: Nobody from this site has harassed anybody.

I fail to see this as a two-sides affair. Just a mad crowd.
XxLaplaceStevensxX
Heaven Smile

Post by XxLaplaceStevensxX »

please.... dont erase PH51. keep it alive, xed..... this is the site that introduced me to suda 51.
i wouldnt have gotten into suda 51 without this
and now the fucking wokes are trying to pressure grasshopper to remove the site
keep it alive, xed. fuck c&d.
fuck modern grasshopper, fuck james mountain, and fuck this impostor calling himself suda51.
this isnt suda
Management
Camellia Smile

Post by Management »

XxLaplaceStevensxX wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:20 pm please.... dont erase PH51. keep it alive, xed..... this is the site that introduced me to suda 51.
i wouldnt have gotten into suda 51 without this
and now the fucking wokes are trying to pressure grasshopper to remove the site
keep it alive, xed. fuck c&d.
fuck modern grasshopper, fuck james mountain, and fuck this impostor calling himself suda51.
this isnt suda
I really appreciate the support. I am going to try and keep it up until September (when my server subscription expires) but I am not going to fight a legal battle with a Chinese company. So if I get a phone call I'll take everything down. I hope they let me keep it until September so people have enough time to back everything up.

I sincerely doubt anyone on the Japanese side is aware of this at all. A lot of people have wanted to take me out for a long time and having some guy pose as me on Twitter was just the excuse needed. (Mostly psychotic YouTubers who think of me as competition who's trying to steal their thunder. Which I am not. I want nothing to do with these people.)

I really enjoy running fansites so in a couple of years I might try making one for Mamoru Oshii, I don't think anyone in the west really gives a fuck about him outside of a handful of people
cj_iwakura
Camellia Smile

Post by cj_iwakura »

I don't really appreciate being singled out as a source of blame... I've also said that I don't think anyone should be harassed, regardless of the reason. I still respect the site as a source of information for the series, even if I disagree with some of the things said in the boards.
(I also think that image in question is in poor taste, but to be crystal clear: it's no grounds to harass anyone for any reason, ever.)

As for our discord, I can't vouch for everything that comes about from it, but I apologize if it's lead to undue harassment, I have zero tolerance for that BS. It was formed as a general Suda51/KTP chat group, and it's just gone all over the place from there. (Including leading to the BelieveInTheNet splinter group, which we have no ties to.)

It's possible some of those remarks CAME from the BITN people, in which case, I had nothing to do with that, but I apologize regardless, and share none of their viewpoints.