Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Re: Harassment (again)

Post by Meru »

Sadly I think even if we were to find and present incontrovertible evidence that this guy had never interacted with anybody here, he would remain "one of those PH51 guys" in the court of public opinion.
IcyCalm wrote:This is human nature
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Management
Camellia Smile

Post by Management »

Digitalman wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:45 am The thing is, these chucklefucks aren’t directly claiming they’re from Paradise 51, they’re just responding to like multiple year old messages from users talking about the old Paradise 51 (Or CJ’s version of P51 I don’t really give a shit), and making it seem like they’re involved with this website/forum.

The accounts spamming annoying bullshit at everyone, as well as the accounts that directly impersonate other KTP twitter users all lead back to that “ringleader” I mentioned.

He either follows all of them, or they all follow him, or both. He’s also usually listed as both the first “follower” and “following” for all of them. Making it incredibly blatant that he’s the one creating these
Hi, I want to thank you personally and I have forwarded the information to GhM. Whoever this guy is, he probably meant to hurt me.

But I guess he was successful in that, I really have no desire to engage with a company that endorses the use of violence towards me.

Mountain's words of "fix your heart or die" convinced schizophrenics that Grasshopper was giving them the OK to phisically attack me and my family.

So the usual insane people (probably the same ones who spam this forum) are once again looking for my dox, which is easy to find as unfortunately due to my profession some of my data must be publicly available for transparency purposes.

I had to relocate to a foreign country at the moment to ensure my family's safety.

I think internet shitflings are funny and I really don't mind if people call me names for liking offensive humor. That'd make me a hypocrite. I love it when people call me a self-immolating nazi Jew. But when bloodthirsty Americans with easy access to weapons get involved, it stops being funny.

I won't be taking the website down but I am working into making it registration-only in the nearest future.
Digitalman
Heaven Smile

Post by Digitalman »

New update: Brace yourselves. I’m getting the strong feeling that things are about to go nuclear.

They’re using old real pictures of some of the people they’re impersonating.

If the owie dude secretly has a 51 account here y’all need to get his ass OUT because I think legal action is straight up about to get taken against this dude.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Didn't we already ban him?
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Management
Camellia Smile

Post by Management »

Digitalman wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:43 am New update: Brace yourselves. I’m getting the strong feeling that things are about to go nuclear.

If the owie dude secretly has a 51 account here y’all need to get his ass OUT because I think legal action is straight up about to get taken against this dude.
So he's been using old pictures of me? I haven't had social media in a decade, so that's scary that this person or these people have been following me around for thus long. If there is going to be legal action I'm going to participate in that case. I've already been speaking with my lawyer in regards to all the death threats I've been getting.
mroxsu
Heaven Smile

Post by mroxsu »

Watching from the sidelines on how this all unfolds is honestly pretty scary and has me on the edge, mostly because this all right now is a heavily serious thing that is going in the community, but from the PH51 twitter with their recent tweets of GHM blocking people who are sending them the troll, would it be kind of safe to assume that maybe someone inside GHM is doing this? I know i sound like a paranoid schizophrenic, but at this point isnt really anything possible?

Or i guess they are adamant about this whole thing because “PH51 bad hur durr”

I am honestly at a loss for this because if you look at it objectively, this whole thing is so fucking stupid, that PH51 a fansite is just being a target of whole lotta shit.
-FWIW (folga wooga imoga womp)
Digitalman
Heaven Smile

Post by Digitalman »

Management wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:10 am
Digitalman wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:43 am New update: Brace yourselves. I’m getting the strong feeling that things are about to go nuclear.

So he's been using old pictures of me? I haven't had social media in a decade, so that's scary that this person or these people have been following me around for thus long. If there is going to be legal action I'm going to participate in that case. I've already been speaking with my lawyer in regards to all the death threats I've been getting.
Maybe? I’m not sure what you look like.

But they’ve been using old photos of 3 of the people they’ve been impersonating (the ones on KTP Discord rather than here) So I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

Whoever it is seems like they’ve been bitter for a looong time.

Edit: I don’t think this is really an inside job from any of the “factions” of Grasshopper fans.

Or anyone in Grasshopper themselves. If it’s anyone there it might be Mountain? That dude’s always rubbed me the wrong way but even then I doubt it.

I’m certain they’re just from kiwifarms or 4chan or wherever people like them are manufactured.

I’m like 99% they come from the same place that @Ryoko comes from.

The owie dude and his fake accounts seem to have a lot of overlap (followers/likes/retweets) with that person. Their style is similar. Definitely not the same person, same ilk though.
mroxsu
Heaven Smile

Post by mroxsu »

> Edit: I don’t think this is really an inside job from any of the “factions” of Grasshopper fans.

Or anyone in Grasshopper themselves. If it’s anyone there it might be Mountain? That dude’s always rubbed me the wrong way but even then I doubt it.

Maybe? I honestly just dont want to lose this place since it is i guess more to my liking than whatever is happening on twitter, so seeing it gone would be sad.
With Mountain, or whoever would have an grudge on the inside on this fansite, I definetly didnt think through it as much as i needed, its as you said its most likely kiwifarms or 4chan losers who are doing this for some kind of laugh or just trying to take this site down for who knows personal beliefs or just dont like the community.

And with the owie dude, ofc all accounts are going to be throwaways, but there should be some way we could pin point him to have a civilized talk? Im not saying we should dox him, but we should find just an account he uses more personally and talk to him through there? Well i say all this like “we” all will do the talking since it most likely will be management.

At this point im just rambling about some shit, so i apologize for that.
-FWIW (folga wooga imoga womp)
Digitalman
Heaven Smile

Post by Digitalman »

I mean I think the Owie account is one he unironically uses more normally.

Like he’s had “intimate” conversations with people that he’s seemingly known irl for a while.

That account’s how I know he’s in Texas because he posted a unique photo of a local texas bowling alley with the context that it’s one he and his sister go on regularly

My opinion on doxing is that anything’s fair game when the other side plays dirty. Like the only thing that peacefully abiding gets you is a faster execution. But that’s up to y’all or maybe some of the unhinged parts of the regular GHM fandom. I don’t really have the resources to pull off anything more than “he’s somewhere in the entirety of Texas lol”
Management
Camellia Smile

Post by Management »

Digitalman wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:12 am
Management wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:10 am

Maybe? I’m not sure what you look like.

But they’ve been using old photos of 3 of the people they’ve been impersonating (the ones on KTP Discord rather than here) So I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

Whoever it is seems like they’ve been bitter for a looong time.
Obviously, if any of them is sexy as fuck then it must be (20yo head full of hair) me. I know there are no pictures of me online since 2013 so it's gotta be old.

mroxsu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:02 am Watching from the sidelines on how this all unfolds is honestly pretty scary and has me on the edge, mostly because this all right now is a heavily serious thing that is going in the community, but from the PH51 twitter with their recent tweets of GHM blocking people who are sending them the troll, would it be kind of safe to assume that maybe someone inside GHM is doing this? I know i sound like a paranoid schizophrenic, but at this point isnt really anything possible?

Or i guess they are adamant about this whole thing because “PH51 bad hur durr”

I am honestly at a loss for this because if you look at it objectively, this whole thing is so fucking stupid, that PH51 a fansite is just being a target of whole lotta shit.
They've not been blocking people, but they have disabled communication with non-confirmed accounts as soon as they had been sent the information.

I had promised Iwazaru, Rake and others not to post or manage the forum since the community here hates the current iteration of the website, and it's mostly TopDrunkee fans who don't care at all about GhM, but I had to make an account these days to address these events.

Obviously I don't have the money to enter a legal battle with a Chinese company. What worries me most is that James' tweet has been taken as an endorsement by people who have been trying to gather my dox and kill me for a long time, and it has emboldened them into taking action. I have relocated to a different country with my wife so I am not currently in danger, but I'll have to go home eventually.

I doubt that was his intention, but he blocked communication without responding to me. A decently popular YouTuber also tried to help me, along with all the others who presented proof, and none of them received an answer. Which tells me they are taking the stance that it is me and not an impersonator.

It is most likely that I'll be C&Dd next week so I urge everyone to download EVERYTHING you think you might need AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
This includes the YouTube channel, as it will likely be the first one to go, and even if it doesn't it'll disappear in a few years due to YouTube's new policies. (I had backups of all the videos and subtitles on the server, but again, that's likely going down on Monday.)

I want to say, to everyone who actually engaged with my writing, the translations by Jolovey, NWO, PT and thekagepro which I helped spread, who liked the website in general and found it funny and informative, thank you very much. It has been very fun working on this for the past couple of years and I'll be sad to see it go, but I cannot put my family in jeopardy.

I will try to keep it up until my server subscription expires in September, but it might ho down way sooner than that so be careful