Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
ConSmithsAngel
Heaven Smile

Harassment (again)

Post by ConSmithsAngel »

Management wrote:We already told you to stop.

This is now becoming a problem:

This is now a formal request for snitching on whoever is tormenting these pussies.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Re: Harassment (again)

Post by Meru »

Tell "Management" they're clueless and I should have their job.

We're here because it's the only good community. What would the motivation be for painting a target on ourselves? It's obviously the same losers who show up here to troll us constantly.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Management
Camellia Smile

Post by Management »

Meru wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:47 am Tell "Management" they're clueless and I should have their job.
Yeah I hear that a lot retard, yet somehow I'm the only one doing shit. (I'm glad you like the website though, I love you.)
Meru wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:47 am We're here because it's the only good community. What would the motivation be for painting a target on ourselves? It's obviously the same losers who show up here to troll us constantly.
You're not the one getting death threats from fucking game developers for running a god damn fansite as a hobby. I had to warn my lawyer AGAIN today because of this shit.

I really don't know what people want from me. Do they think I control the forum or something? The userbase of this forum has nothing to do with the website, in fact all the old users hate me and what I did with the website, they see it as a betrayal of the original (which was dead for a full decade mind you).

The website is my personal project. The forum is its own thing, it's a cult of personality / lifestyle centered around TopDrunkee. It's got nothing to do with me, or what I do. I only host it as a personal courtesy to IwazaruK7.

I do not interact with anyone online outside of a few closed-off circles. I only run the website (with Ben and Johnny picking images, doing graphics etc.) and the youtube channel. I don't know if users are stirring shit up with others or not, but I want everyone to get off my ass and let me live my life.

I don't mind if people don't like me, or have problems with me because I'm a Jew, unlike other people I am not constantly crying antisemitism and I have a sense of humor, but all they need to do is not look at me. Instead I keep getting messages from people who want to shiv me, even James Mountain is telling me to die. What the fuck do they know about me?
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

I'm telling you man, NOBODY I talk to from here knows who the fuck is doing this.

I'm not made of stone, obviously I thought that TopDrunkee roleplayer was funny but nobody knows who that was either. I guess it's plausible that these are misguided fans or something. I think that's highly unlikely and if that's the case then they truly don't get it.

What seems much more plausible here is that somebody who doesn't like us wants to stir up trouble. Again, our own forum gets hit all the time. Maybe that makes me a "conspiracy theorist" but as you say yourself it's not like the list of people who hate you is a short one.
Uguroza
BANNED

Post by Uguroza »

Meru wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:42 am I'm telling you man, NOBODY I talk to from here knows who the fuck is doing this.

I'm not made of stone, obviously I thought that TopDrunkee roleplayer was funny but nobody knows who that was either. I guess it's plausible that these are misguided fans or something. I think that's highly unlikely and if that's the case then they truly don't get it.

What seems much more plausible here is that somebody who doesn't like us wants to stir up trouble. Again, our own forum gets hit all the time. Maybe that makes me a "conspiracy theorist" but as you say yourself it's not like the list of people who hate you is a short one.
I know for a fact that AdrianVG has been telling himself to put the banana in the barrel.
He blocked me on twitch all because I asked about it.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Anyway they're going to do what they always do, assuming they even manage to get that far. Your hands-off approach is going to be interpreted as you fostering a culture of hate through your indifference. It's the same thought-terminating normiebabble that they use to justify stamping out every vital thing remaining on the web.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Uguroza wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:53 am I know for a fact that AdrianVG has been telling himself to put the banana in the barrel.
He blocked me on twitch all because I asked about it.
Characters like AdrianVG complicate this greatly. I do believe that he's legitimately being picked on, because he does awaken such urges through being such a bitch. Said bitch-like character also causes him to pretend to interpret anybody disagreeing with him as a threat to his life.

Then again, I don't know what else you did. Is this an admission that you're one of the trolls?
Xed can you ban this guy?
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Actually I'm in total janny mode so I don't even care if you're one of the trolls or not. You're obviously into everything being sabotaged, so you should fuck off.
Management
Camellia Smile

Post by Management »

Again, I don't run the forum nor do I want anything to do with this shit. It would make no sense for me to run a community where everyone hates me and my website. Just send a PM to IwazaruK7, it's his forum.

All I care about is finishing my dumb website where I talk about some videogames from the 90s. Internet people are completely insane. I'm looking into making the website registration-only, I really don't care about it being popular.

I still blame CJ Iwakura for this. He was the one running around saying "it's a website ran by republicans" which of course spiralled out of control with people now claiming I'm a nazi who kills jews on twitter. (My family was deported in WW2 you sick pieces of shit. https://siusa.archivi.beniculturali.it/ ... to=reg-tos) He fostered an entire server whose culture was making shit up about my personal life, which they have no way of knowing because I DO NOT POST ONLINE.

I guess a lot of people still think I'm TopDrunkee, but even then, he's a communist trans-rights activist. Where the fuck is this shit coming from?
AdrianVG
BANNED

Post by AdrianVG »

You guys seriously thought you could mess with me and the trans community and expect to get away with it? Suda51 is going to C&C your whole website now. I have connections with Grasshopper and they'll listen to ME when I tell them I am SICK of TOP DRUNKEE TELLING ME TO PUT THE BANANA IN THE BARREL EVERY FUCKING DAY AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY.

YOU THINK YOU CAN TORTURE ME LIKE THIS? I'VE BEEN LOSING MY HAIR, MY LIFE, OVER THE HARASSMENT FROM YOU SICK RETARDED FUCKS>
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
PUT A FUCKING LEASH ON THAT RETARDED FUCK AND LEAVE ME ALONE!
I JUST WANT TO STREAM KILLER7 AND YOU PIECES OF SHIT WON'T STOP.