Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
ⲔιɬɬУσᥙɾSҽɬ⨍
BANNED

Re: Harassment (again)

Post by ⲔιɬɬУσᥙɾSҽɬ⨍ »

I’ve often wondered if I might be schizophrenic for several reasons but mainly because I perceive things that others don’t. I almost never need to ask “Can you see/hear that?” I already know they can’t. Several professionals have told me these are not “real” hallucinations, chalking it up to stress or paranoia etc. But they seem very real to ME, and different from my imagination because these come out of nowhere and even startle me sometimes. It’s usually quite subtle and easy to ignore - just vaguely unsettling. Trying to describe this to doctors is a catch-22 situation, exactly like the book. Can anyone relate to this? (I’m sorry if this type of post is off-topic or annoying)
Adrian said this.png
Adrian said this.png (264.12 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Digitalman
Heaven Smile

Post by Digitalman »

I have no idea if this person is actually a member of your forum or not.

But we’ve found the account of the person making and sending the harrassing accounts.

Their main twitter handle is @owiemybwainowie

They also have an alt account where the handle is @ouchmybrainouch

They’re also incredibly likely to be somewhere in Texas.

They may also be involved with the YamatoQ conspiracy? Kind of iffy about that one though, grain of salt

So if y’all can somehow turn this info into making KTP Social Media not an annoying hellhole anymore it would be appreciated
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Do you have evidence that this is the guy? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't want to engage in the same behavior as the wimp brigade. For instance, I don't think every idiot posting Sumio Drip Shrek Reaction Face is automatically from some particular group.

I think /pol/ type guys, or people who are into the conspiracy and schizo memes would naturally be drawn to the work of SUDA51. It makes sense that some then gravitate to us because where the fuck else would they go? Everybody else wants jokes to be illegal.

I'm not into doxxing anybody, ever, for any reason. I'm especially not into the idea of that happening to somebody "innocent". Yes, maybe this guy trolls people on Twitter, but how are we responsible for that? I also don't see him passing himself off as PH51.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Digitalman
Heaven Smile

Post by Digitalman »

The thing is, these chucklefucks aren’t directly claiming they’re from Paradise 51, they’re just responding to like multiple year old messages from users talking about the old Paradise 51 (Or CJ’s version of P51 I don’t really give a shit), and making it seem like they’re involved with this website/forum.

The accounts spamming annoying bullshit at everyone, as well as the accounts that directly impersonate other KTP twitter users all lead back to that “ringleader” I mentioned.

He either follows all of them, or they all follow him, or both. He’s also usually listed as both the first “follower” and “following” for all of them. Making it incredibly blatant that he’s the one creating these
Digitalman
Heaven Smile

Post by Digitalman »

I really don’t give a shit how it’s handled. From what it sounds like if nothing is to be done then Grasshopper might actually take action against the site. Either the problem’s going to be fixed one way, or this site’s status as a scapegoat will retire. And the POLchuds will just move somewhere else. I’m just providing information and context to y’all and other KTP members to try and keep both of y’all from focusing on each other, and focusing on the clear shitstirrer
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

So one or two things happened:

1. Nobody (myself included, I suppose, though in my defense the only one I saw was the TopDrunkee persona guy months ago) except for you was engaged enough to click on "followers" a few times to see for themselves that it was obviously this random guy.

2. They did that and and leapt to the conclusion that not only is this random guy actually from here, but our master plan is what exactly?
/hurr "They do bad thing because they bad people"
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

I'm not saying we should sit on our ass. I definitely appreciate the info and that somebody is actually interested in finding out WTF is going on.
Digitalman
Heaven Smile

Post by Digitalman »

They all just kind of assumed it was y’all, and that it was a group effort of multiple people from this site.

I have no nostalgia or memories of this site, nothing’s been tainted or colored in my perception of it.

I was just curious to see where it all lead to. Found out it was this random guy, and then told several of them and y’all (here) that it was said random guy.

This is a problem that is gonna fix itself either way. I’m just giving y’all more room to steer to the goal that you and the “management” want. Which is the continued existence of this site.

Also it’ll probably cut down on the sheer unrelenting hate these people have for you.
Digitalman
Heaven Smile

Post by Digitalman »

Just for the record, I don’t think this one dude is the entire source of whoever’s “trolling y’all”. He’s just the biggest source of the one trolling twitter. Which is the one that’s been calling the unwanted attention here.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Digitalman wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:16 am Also it’ll probably cut down on the sheer unrelenting hate these people have for you.
I guess its nice to see some optimism but this is never going to happen in a million years. Our continued existence is a thorn in their side because we're a reminder that they don't have a monopoly. This is why there was also hostility towards BITN when they were still around. If we ever were to disappear they'd probably forget about SUDA51 altogether. The way "fandoms" work is like the meme of the grim reaper knocking on doors. They can't move on like they'd wish to until everything 51 is gentrified and sanitized.

This extends to the games themselves. They don't like being reminded of things like Moonlight Syndrome because "GhM" is supposed to be about having rap battles with space aliens instead of anything true.

By the way, I think that last thing is fine. I am an elitist. I think it's proper for them to be hostile to art. Posers who naturally belong in that same sewer of popular culture but live a lie cause way more damage.