Ah, Mr. Smith. We've been expecting you. The top floor; please use the elevator in the back. Of course, I remember all the faces of our guests. Even your bag, Sir...
Uguroza
BANNED

████ ████ ████████

Post by Uguroza »

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Our website after 18+ years has finally been acknowledged officially by Grasshopper's official twitter.
Were no longer just a blight to tranny speed runners, were endorsed by Grasshopper!
Thanks Top Drunkee for this screenshot.jpg
Thanks Top Drunkee for this screenshot.jpg (147.82 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
/moonwalk /micdrop
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Re: ████ ████ ████████

Post by Meru »

It's funny that a stupid little image of all things caused such a tempest.
James wrote:I can't believe I need to say this
You don't. Are you also going to warn "GhM" fans that they shouldn't touch hot stoves, that calling an exorcist when you see Halloween decorations is unnecessary, etc. ?

James wrote:here we are
Your choice.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Uguroza
BANNED

Post by Uguroza »

Thank you T̷̨̛̩ò̶͙p̷̧̃̾ \̵̡̛͉̼̫͎̭̘͙̗̣̞̫̞͙͎͔̤͕̣̰͚͔͍̗͇̬̳̣̟̟̝̬̇̅̇̐̂̐̍̓̀͆̒͗̂̌͐͛̈́̅͑̎̅̽̈́͠D̴̨̧̧̧̪͔͈̪̙͍̝̯̗̱̲̳̖̣̺͉̪̩̰̬̭̗̟͉̥͇̾͆͜ŗ̶̨̢̳̹͕͔̺͕͙̪͕̭̝̥͓͎̞͇̩͍̔͝ư̶̡̩͍̦̪̣̹̹̯̼̥̭͍͓̱͓͖̮͎̙̱̹͙̫̜̎̅̍͊̆́͗͐͊͌̋̓͒͌̾͊͘͘̕͜͜͜͜n̶̛̛͈̯͚̻̺̺̝͇̞̣̺̹̤̦̟̫̅̊͊̇͛̏͋̈́̄̐̾̽̓̆͐͊͛̾͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͝ķ̴̤̖̫̗͙̗̣̺̰̞͔͖̟̻̠̗̙͕̻̭̟͈͂̂͛̇̄̾̌̈́̈̃̆̓̐̋͑̓͛̔̌̚͜͜͝͠ę̸̨͕̻̟͙̟͕͎̘͍́̃̀̓͊́̀̋̃̂̂̃̌͋̋̈̆̈́̄͂͆̌́͆̄͗͆͑̀͒͛͘͝e̴̛̛̛͇̋̀̓͑̓̒͂̈́͌̏̋̍͌̌͊̂͒̍̏͗̑́̅͘̚͘̚͠͝͠!̴̡̖̣͉̺̭̭͈̼͎͙̪̬͓͈̹͍̮̟͓̺̹̝̙̒͛͌̋̊̈́̾̉̄̊̑͛̿͂́̇͘͘
AND THANK Ÿ̸̡̛̙̝̦̮͖̙̰̘̦̺̻̝͗͌͗̀͌̃̓̃͗̂̐̈́̋̄̈͘Ṑ̴̢̢͓̹͍͓͈̮̘̭͔͓͔̥̲͙͖̬́͌̀̿͛̋́̈́͒̽͑̓͐͛̈́͋̚͘̚U̶̢̧̧̢̢̖͙͉̮̗̰̪̘̹̬͚͍͉̖͎̯̓͆̍́̈̈́͂̽͑͛̇̕͝ͅĄ̷̧̨̡̢̡̧̳̣͍̯͕̖͉̪̥͎̬̫̠̫̮̱̱̬̺͈̮͖̗̫̣̮͎͇̞̱̥̺͉͚̝̦͓̟͋̀́͒͒͜͝ͅD̴̡̪̙͕̝͑̔̓̄̂̈̓͛͊̅͗͜͝͠R̸̡̢̢̢̢̛̛̥͍̤͓̗̞͙̟̬̪̭̣̟̬͓̫̣͍͓̘̺̳̖͙̪̗̜͖̻̣̠̹̲̠̍͐̇̀̈̀̑͗̑̏̋̾̔̀̽̑̄̍̽̾̀̈́̽̋̌̾̀̎̔͌͋͗̈̾̒̄̄̋́̕͜͠I̶̡̤̫̘̞͚͓̟̝͉͈͔̫̙̻͎̝̘̮̭̮͛́̑̿̒̐͑͑͌̄̊͋̑̑̀́̉͆̀̈̌̇̀̀͂͂̽̇̉̒͌̏̅̊́̍̈́̌̑̈́͐́͘̕͝͝͝͝A̷̡̨̡̹̯͔̼͖̼̣̻̰̩̥͕̯͔̖̠̪̗͎̯͔̪͚̲̤͖̤͗͐͛̀͐͗̎͒̐̌͒͐̓̈́̆̆͋̑͌̋̋̇̄̇̈̽͐͋͂̎̔͆̽͌̊̀́̈́̅̊̐̂̂̈́̔̕͘̚͜͠͠N̵̡̛̮̥͕̘̟͖̘̖̘̱̦̜̯̣̞̫̻͇͈̳͈̙̱̙͓̝̥͇̽̐̈̃̊́͊̊̐̊̀͛̊͑̃̈́̾̈̀̆͜͝V̷̧̗̙̱̜͍̘͖̖̖̹̘̰̣̟̜̥̱̀̍͌̀͛̊̂̈́̓̆̔̒̇̐͊̽́͌͆͆̔́̿̾͌̊̍́̏͑̿̒͛̇́͊̈́̚͘̕͘͘͝G̵̡̨̡̨̬̤̤͉̯̤̬̺͔̫͚̻͖͈̦̞̗̹̜͉̲͚̦͇̦͍̰̬͎̳̭̗͈̬̠̖̤̰̤̩̠̿̐͜ͅ
ⲔιɬɬУσᥙɾSҽɬ⨍
BANNED

Post by ⲔιɬɬУσᥙɾSҽɬ⨍ »

I̵͖̅͊̎͒̈́̍̓̃̅́̒̇̔͂͒͌͑͊̒̒̽̄̇͐̾̽̾́̌̐͆̈́̀̑̓̉̌͐͗̆̀̓̕̚̚m̸̛̟͍̣͓̩̤̠̞̯̬̳͕̅͋̐̀̏̏̌̂̇̃́̌̄̒͆͒̆̈́̿̔̔͒́̊̔̿͗͑̈́̇͑̾̕͘͠͝͠͝a̵̧̛̳̬̘̜̮̰͙̜̥̳̥͖͂̽͗͑͂̾͑̿͒́͘͜ͅg̶̢̨̨̼̦̭͎̭̼̻͎̞͖͈̫͉̳̗̥̗̲̗̺͙͈̞͉͓͇̟̠̳͉͇̜̿̂̀͗̀́̇́̈͊̓̈́͒͌̚̕̕͝͝ͅͅĩ̴̛͍̗̟̞͎͎͙̟̭̄̐̀̆̂̀̏͗͗̂̊͑̐͗̉̅͒͌̉̊͋̐̍̌̋͒͐͗́̊̆͐͆͘͝͝͝n̵̢̢̢̨̨̺͔̤͕͎̫̮͙̝̼̹̳̺̭̬̠͓̠̠̩̍͑̾̔̀́̋̊́̈́̂͐̎̑͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅe̶̺̥̘̳͉̙̥̳̬̳̲͈̩͍͚̯̥̝̖̾͗͗̽̆̿ ̷̪̞̣̱̮̻̖̫͖̤͍̤̔̋̂̽͋̓̓̈́͂̔͗̀̃̕͝͝͠ť̴̛̛̝̲͓̱̘̦͇̲͕̘̞͔̯̺̠̥̠̪͙̺̬̝̐͒͒͆͌̽̔̑̇̄̈́̈́̾̅͌̊̅͑̓̌̈́̍̈́̓͑̽͗̌̅̓̑̀̀͒͌͂͘̕̚͘͜͠͝͝r̵̨̢̫͙̬̝̺͖͙̣̗͔̖̞͈̬̖͎͖̦̱̼̮̘̬̙̈̏́̐̍̑̾͋̏̍͊̎̂̒̋͂̔͘̚͘͠͝y̸̢̢̡̡̻͎͈̪̫̗̲̱̹͙͔̖̟͇͓͎̰̻͙͎̞̼̺͎̜̽́͋͜͜ͅi̴̧̛͇͔̪̮͇͍͎͚͎̺̎͂̓̆̓̐͌͊͊͋̔̈́̈́̽̀̎͒̈̋̃̒̈̄̅̄̄̇͐̿̈́̇́̈́͂̑͂̍̄̉̾̔̀̏̈͘͝ṅ̸̡̡̢̢̛̻̥̭̬͎̰̲̗͓̹̩͓̘̹̯̝̦̯̹̳̟̺̞͎̞̰̠̺̩͕͎̙̼͖̉̈̀̀̽̑͛̓̌͘̕͜͝g̵̢̘̬͚̗̲̜̘͎̽̌̉̌̎̂͑̌͆̇̌͊͒̉̉͊̔̉̈́́̀ ̶̛͍͈̤̫̻͔͉̹̳̇̅̌͊̿̋͛͒̅̆͝t̶̨̡̢̛̝̯̜̲͔͙́̈́͒͑̐͌̊̋̇̋͛͗̈̏͗̍̐͋̈́̒̇̋̿̎̽̒͒͑̕͘͝͝͝͝͝ơ̶̧̱̲̺̻̮͙̯̌́̓͒͛͒̃̄̉̍͛̅̿͊̇̈́̂̓͒̕͠ ̴̡̧̧̢̡̢̹̙̪̥̰̩͈̞̤̬͍͙̱̦̟̼̰̍̆͗̔̾́͆̂͋̋̏̿̌͑̑̋́͛̒̎̆̉̓̽̈́̚̚͠ͅk̴̢̨̩̲̲̦̣̬͉̞͙̬̲̼̝̪͎̦̝̱̟̫̩͓̹̺̗̞͚͇̖̤̝̳̭̻͔̣̯̺̗̙̱͒̀̋̃͐̆̍̽̈́̎̑̽̾̉̓̌̈͊̄̾̿́͊̄̈́̍̚͝͝į̵̧̧̡̧̧̙̺̻̝͚̬̹̫̫̰̼̝̠͇͔̱͔͎̦̖̤͎̬̰͍̤̫̱̜͓͈̈́̑̎̋̑̆̇͌̈́̓̾̈́̕͜͠ͅͅl̴͕͉̫̱̦̉͛̆͋̌̎̉̿̿̍̋̓́͑͋̅͋̅̈́͌͐̽̇̉̏̔̽̅͛͐͂͘͝͝͝ḻ̴̢̧̡͓̞̞̗͙̝͚͈̬͎̙̥̦͔̼͍̱̳͙̹͕̫̖̓̽͊̋̃̽̓͗̿̉͌̌̀͌̄̃̅̃͂̆̈́̂̄͆̋̑́͐͂̏̚͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̶̨̧̡̨̨̢̨̡͙̟̬͕̤̯͓͓͎͖̮͖̫̻̳̟̹̞͔̱̫͚̱̤̝̰̣͉̟͎̟̫̼̞̻͈̥̰̞̤̊̔̾͗̇̊́̃͋͊̽̇̒͌̓̓͐̋͛̉̊̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝t̵̨̳̗̞̦̩̖̞̪̳͎̙̿̽͗̐̓̈́̆̽̌̾̽́̈̀̅͗̿̉͐̒̋̄͂̄͑̋̊̓̍̇̌͊̋́̏͝͝͠ḩ̶̛̟̻̬̣̟̣̰̘͕͇͖͙͙͈̬̽̅̋̐̃̍̍́͛̀͒̈̋̈́͊̌͐̀̓̀̉̈́͂̈́̓̅̔͐̐̉͐̃̀̈́͒̈́͑͛̋͒͠͝͝͝ͅȇ̶̡̩̞̬̬͕͙̘̳̙̖̞͈͚͎̭̻̄̊͌̄̔́̇̈͒̔̐̈́̆̄̽͑̾̎͑̍͆̎̕͘͠͝ ̸̢̢̢̧͍̜̹̥̺͚̱̣̗̠̬͓͕͕̞̪͓̭̼̻͚̺̖͎̳̲͍̩̹̮̲̏͋̋̽̍̃̈́͋͂̐͘͜͝͠ṕ̷͖̄͆̽̎̀̅̈́̇̈́̅̄̈́̓̌̚͘͜͠͝͝a̵̡̡̨̨̨̧̠͓͚̻̙͇͈̘̱͓͖̣͕͕̹͓̻̻̭̞̹̺̺̙̞̭̣̠̙̫̓̀͛͂́̉̊̆̊̎̂͌̿͜͝͠ͅͅs̷̝̈́̊̂̕t̶̮̻͖̯͙̗́̔̔̇͜͝.̴̧̢̧̛̛͈̞͈͕͓̲̰͎͙̰͙̣̙͔͎͖̣͎͉̰͙̥͎̝͚͔̫̻̳̖̫̮̞̯̝̙͉̜̈͋̌̀̿̓̈́̆̊̈̓̓̑̾̓͊͌̽͋̓͐̌̋̓̑̐̏̃̂̓̄̒̓̒͛̂̕̕̕͝͝
Wilhelm
Camellia Smile

Post by Wilhelm »

Excuse me. Have any of you seen my dog? He's a brown sort of colour and he's run off
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

Wilhelm wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:50 am Excuse me. Have any of you seen my dog? He's a brown sort of colour and he's run off
He ran off from the west and is now serving coffee in GHM offices in Osaka /imgay
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

marmalade was last seen at osaka GHM offices drinking iceberg water
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation