Lil' Kim - Suck My Dick "PERSONA 4 Striptease" Hiphop mix
33 of 9 3+3=6 Flesh of man 6 9 the Secular finality of Godhead

Moderators: KrazyKillerKlown, IcyCalm

Krizzx
Giant Smile

You thought Atlus was done with recycling P5 with Phantom X? Well surprise!!! P5 Tactics

Post by Krizzx »

Yet ANOTHER Persona 5 game, and now they are also doing ANOTHER Persona 3 with it. This marks 5th Persona 3 game release and the 6th Persona 5... Still not even so much as a screenshot of Persona 6... 7 years later.

https://www.gamesradar.com/persona-5-ta ... -showcase/
player1
Spiral Smile

Re: You thought Atlus was done with recycling P5 with Phantom X? Well surprise!!! P5 Tactics

Post by player1 »

COMING UP NEXT! NEW HOT ANOUNCE FROM FATLUS! LONG AWAITED PERSONA Q DUOLOGY HD! But that's not everything they've got for you! Persona dancing games will be ported on modern systems! And what do you think we forgot to mention? We have plans for remaking PERSONA 4! Rejoice, fans of purseowner series!
Solvovir
Heaven Smile

Re: You thought Atlus was done with recycling P5 with Phantom X? Well surprise!!! P5 Tactics

Post by Solvovir »

My take on this is that they really should have started work on P6 already but P-Studio is too afraid to do so with Hashino being busy working on Re:Fantasy, so they'll just push out the safest shit they can think of until he's done with that.
"Harman, the size of the world has changed. It's changed to the size where you can control it with your hands just like a PDA. The world will... keep getting smaller..."
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Speaking ofr Re:Fantasy, its artwork looks like Fire Emblem, but the font and menu systems look like Persona 5, but the gameplay looks like Sharp FE.

ArhumMK51
Duplicator Smile

Post by ArhumMK51 »

I haven't played FE, but man this game is literally Persona 5 again with the whole visual style, Calender System, Social links and some SMT elements like Press-turn, Magnetite and SMT skill names.

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

ArhumMK51 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:12 am I haven't played FE
This definitely has someone who worked on the Fire Emblem collabs.

This looks like Tokyo Mirage: Sharp FE with the Persona 5 interface.

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Looks like this isn't just a remaster. Its a straight up remake, or at least a graphical engine overhaul

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Another trailer for P3R

Deep
Spiral Smile

Post by Deep »

Unrelated, but GTA V is 10 years old this year. Just stop buying this shit, c'mon! I know it's all about Shark cards, but persona fans are no different. I got scammed by Full Body, thinking that it would be a better game, but they decided to fuck it all up... I don't care if it's an alien or some shit, you put a MAN with a COCK into teen dress and expect me to play along with it? Even Erica wasn't that blunt...c'mon you people, stop ruining good games that we have left here. Best games of 2023 is just some old shit being resurrected from the dead. Enough. Stop it.
kill the past
cj_iwakura
Camellia Smile

Post by cj_iwakura »

Catherine is one of my favorite Atlus games ever, but yeah, I wasn't as into FB, but the new route was interesting(and the new levels).

The new versus modes are nuts, I've been playing competitive Catherine for years, and it really changed things beyond recognition. (It's the only game I can enter tourneys and win at, lol.)