The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Michigan: Report from Hell

Post by Isuka »

Has any one played this before?
It's a PS2 game about reporting on a possible "outbreak" in Chicago. Released only in Japan and Europe.

Here's a link to a strategy guide (It's how a I found the game existed).
https://e-hentai.org/g/2170953/32e369bd22/
Deep
Spiral Smile

Re: Michigan: Report from Hell

Post by Deep »

What year are you typing from? 2006? Or is it just an insentive to post hentai link, huh?

Michigan is funky little game, if you don't mind bad voice acting and tank controls. It's kinda a dad of Outlast games, if you can call it that. Game is pretty short, but there are 4 endings for you to uncover. Japanese version has one more girl that's missing in European one. That's about it. Good shit, much better game than Blood- from that ghm period. Apparently Suda51 didn't know that game was published in the West (there is only one interview), I think it's a bogus story.
kill the past
ArhumMK51
Duplicator Smile

Post by ArhumMK51 »

e-hentai is a surprisingly good resource for scanned materials actually.

Michigan also received a Mouse controls patch recently, so you can play it like a PC game now.
(https://github.com/garungorp/MouseInjectorDolphinDuck)
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

ArhumMK51 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 10:08 am e-hentai is a surprisingly good resource for scanned materials actually.
Ironically, e-h nowadays is the only reliable resource for scans of videogame or anime artbooks.

Almost every other resource has died. Maybe, e-h became like that because its liveliness is carried on the libido of hentai lovers so its more or less bulletproof?
Who knows.

I remember many blogs and forums and what not where people used to post scans in late 00s or early 2010s, but over the years those places were closed, or posting artbooks became forbidden over there.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
redrum
Duplicator Smile

Post by redrum »

a recent patch fixed it to work in PCSX2

believe it or not, this fucking guy is the announcer for street fighter alpha 3

GO FOR BROKE /suicide
check out my site -
REDRUM'S DOMAIN