The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Maximum Politacrap

Post by Krizzx »

General political idiocracy thread is here. Its strange that we've never made one before given how much modern political retardation crops up in conversation on this site, but I decided to make a thread for posting about all low intellect bullshit that bubbles up from political.

Down with politicultists!
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: Maximum Politacrap

Post by Iwazaru »

Ah, them.

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

One of the first things I want to bring up is how the idiotic discourse on the right vs "the" left makes no rational sense...That statement itself burns my retinas when I read it.

Right wing mean its of the establiahed dominant or historic power structure. Left is anything that isn't... "The" left doesn't exist. There is "a" left. There are many independent ententies the correspond to what is left wing that have nothing to do with one another at all and are often even in opposition to each other. Modern political discourse in the U.S. frames the left as being a singular thing that is a sum of all of its parts, and that makes no sense. The worst part is that people who are considered to be the left wing seem to embrace this mindset even though they should know better. A large part of this is the nature of progressive politics.

Secondly, there are the political identifiers. Republicans in the U.S. call themselves conservative (even though they aren't) and call the entirety of anything perceived to be left, "liberal." The dominant left wing ideology has been "progressive " for over a decade now. The modern right has created so much poltical dogma around liberals that they can't even comprehend that liberals haven't been in power in forever.

This leads to a lot of insanity when it comes to trying to discuss anything even remotely adjacent to politics, because the people are so off base that its like talking to someone from the twighlight zone. They are just steadily attacking this fantasy bogeyman that they manufactured from their own delusions.

Then there is the matter of abomination that is progressive politics where EVERYTHING is an agenda, and EVERYTHING is something to be manipulated to fit into that agenda with 0 regard for damage it causes. They've essentially tried to rewrite reality itself to cater to their idealized fantasy world where anyone can be anything they want snd that eveyone else has to cater to it.

In this sense, I consider the neo-conservatives/neoliberal Republicans(which is what they actually are) and progressives to be near identifical. At least in regard to everything that makes them bad. They each want to reshape the society according to their fanatical views and use everyone else as pawns in their struggle for dominance over the other against their will.

How did this insanity grow to be so all-prevailing?
player1
Spiral Smile

Post by player1 »

I never gonna change my opinion on politic bullshit, that is it's just a theatre for masses. At least that's what I see in RU+CIS regions and Europe. What riots bring if they're not convinient to people with power? Nothing. At least I believe that majority of riots that aren't needed to people with power are suppressed.

Now, no denying that it's something needed. Just to keep a facade of people having some form of "democracy". Just a way to release frustration and all that shit.

When it comes to discussing politics with ordinary people, I never do it with strangers nor engage seriously about it with people close to me. I just agree or say something not so controversial just to keep relationships good without unnecessary shitting them for some superficial shit I don't care about and not that it matters. It's funny how people spend a lot of their free time on that shit just to argue on plebbit or /pol/ and whatnot. Get a job and touch a grass.

What's funny to me, is that at least for the U.S. I saw pictures of left and right wing politicians shaking hands and attending parties together and for general masses arguing for "their point of view". I see it as alignment "choice" from SMTIV, with every choice leading to shit.
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

In the works of Eco, a predominant concept is the distinction between destruction and creation. The premise of capitalist prestructural theory suggests that language is fundamentally used in the service of capitalism, given that reality is distinct from narrativity. Therefore, the subject is contextualised into a textual objectivism that includes sexuality as a totality.
If one examines capitalist prestructural theory, one is faced with a choice: Either accept Sontagist camp or conclude that the significance of the participant is deconstruction. A number of materialisms concerning postdialectic cultural theory exist. It could be said that Derrida suggests the use of Sontagist camp to deconstruct sexism. The subject is interpolated into a semanticist theory that includes consciousness as a reality. In a sense, Marx uses the term ‘Sontagist camp’ to denote the role of the writer as artist. The characteristic theme of the works of Eco is not, in fact, discourse, but neodiscourse. However, Sontag promotes the use of prematerialist Marxism to read and analyse truth.
Capitalist prestructural theory states that narrative comes from communication. In a sense, the fatal flaw, and therefore the genre, of Sontagist camp which is a central theme of Eco’s The Island of the Day Before emerges again in The Name of the Rose.
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

They cut the entire dub from the Baten Kaitos rerelease because it didn't match the progressive political rewrites to the script. They even censored Pikmin...PIKMIN!

I was looking forward to this game, but I'm not touching it, now. They've turned this into an inferior version. You're literally paying more money for less content and worse writing if you get the remaster.

Mind you that this is on top of the censorship the game already received when it first released in the U.S.

The whole reason I got into Japanese media was to get away from American bullshit and content restriction, but now they've positioned themselves to screen any and everything that comes to the U.S. to be butchered by political agendas.
Last edited by Krizzx on Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

You can call them something else if you wish but this isn't the result of "political agendaS", in the plural, it's the result of SJWs (who have names and social media accounts) being in positions where they can do as they please. Good that they removed the shartdub anyway. Even a stopped clock...
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Marmalade
Camellia Smile

Post by Marmalade »

ワン! ワン! ワン!
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

Talk about sony games censorship and nonsense instead of an only nintendo exclusive video next time
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation