Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Iwazaru
qishmish

Obscure 90s japanese games AGAIN

Post by Iwazaru »

/cow

Prepared to chew?
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: Obscure 90s japanese games AGAIN

Post by Iwazaru »

Jikuu Tantei DD: Dracula Detective (1996)
Jikuu Tantei DD is a detective noir adventure game with a futuristic setting. The game is one big cinematic drama which plays as an interactive movie (think Cyberia). The story takes place aboard a zeppelin ship Lorelei. In 2238 human race got the freedom to use the ability to travel back in time, which eventually led to the emergence of crime. You are a Raizou Narukami, a detective who runs an agency that specializes in space-time crimes. Womanizer at first glance, you are very skilled at what you do, namely in power of observation, reasoning and deduction. You are known as DD (short for Dracula Detective) because your are a direct descendant of legendary Dracula. Due to your genes, you also exert some superhuman powers and abilities.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
player1
Spiral Smile

Post by player1 »

I'm not sure how obscure 厄 友情談疑 nowaday is, nor I tried it myself, but I always liked this weird artstyle of 3d models here.
I kek from the fact that publisher? or developer is IdeaFactory. The same people responsible for ShittyDimension Neptugia.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Everything which isn't FIFA or CoD might count as obscure, I guess...