Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

player1
Spiral Smile

Re: Jinguuji Saburo general

Post by player1 »

Nah, fuck that. Back on the topic of mobile games. Aside from night of quito, the following titles were also released for iphone (list may be incomplete):
キトの夜 (huh)
果断の一手
託された指輪
Jake Hunter Seaside City Conspiracy
Also, the book (manga, I presume?), as it seems, was released on iphones too 探偵 神宮寺三郎の事件簿
I can't find any further info. Out.
player1
Spiral Smile

Post by player1 »

I'm going through kito no yoru...
The first part of the case is one of the best ops out there. You meet a foreigner in a bar, next morning a dood walks in and says that his wife hasn't returned to home, investigate the cafe the pair always go to, not sure bout the info, but dating site figures there, then Kumano calls in and says he found your lighter, you go at the main street for stakeout, sense a hostile glare, incidentally there's that guy from the bar calling out for you, he tags along and you spent time till evening. You go home. Scene change. It's a divided of people area, a girl screaming to spare her life. There's a portrait of that guy from the bar with shadow over his face. Despite her pleas to share her, he stabs her in abdomen and after the deed is done, there enters a second person. We go back to Saburo HQ. We think about whole shit with that guy from the bar, Kumano calls in and says he found the girl we were asked to search for. He found her dead. See you in part 2!
File 2 summary
Oh well, Kumano phoned us and told that the gal we're looking for was found dead at the hotel. Rushing here, we confirm his words, but something fishy occured here. The crime scene is too clean, no hints of struggle, weird discrepancies between lipstick colour and lipstick in the bag. But it's just weird. What happened here? Who the fuck knows.
Next morning the client asks us to investigate now murder case, with which we agree. On the street near our office Hose awaits, he says that he's like stalker of Jinguuji. With exhausting foreigner dialogue, Saburo gives in and lets him tag along for a day.
Next thing we do is visit police station. Hose doesn't like this place and insists on staying outside, he has shit to do on the phone. Whatever, let's meet with Kumano. He says that it's not the first case of women getting killed after going to tinder date and it's the fourth victim. He gives us the case file and tells us to look further into this shit in the library.
After getting to the library, fucking Hose screams here not knowing how to act in the library. Fucking Ecuador retard. Let's look into the victim of a murder case that happend a few months ago. There's a picture and... Damn, the scene of the crime looks exactly like the one we saw the other day! What's wrong with that killa?
Hose then interrupts us and looks into what we were investigating... His face gets angry and he can't keep his composure. Whoa, chill out lil fella!
Well, the last stop is the guy managing the site. He wasn't too cooperative and Hose didn't trust his words that he knows nothing, but after threatening to call the police, Jinguuji said to let him go.
Oh well, the day ends for Jinguuji.
We switch to the dark alley. Hose really loves to stab people, as he tells the site manager that he won't trust the shit he says, and that this fucker needs to hurry and tell him the truth. Tell him the truth to help his friend Jinguuji
To the case 3
player1
Spiral Smile

Post by player1 »

File3 of Kito
Jinguuji sat at his office awaiting for Yoko. When he heard somebody coming, he was thinking that's finally Yoko, but surprise surprise - it's Hose, and Yoko behind him. While talking about what's he doing there and his comments about how lucky Jinguuji is to have Yoko, Hose tells us he has an inside about one IT company that's connected to this incident.
After following him to the place, they wonder how to proceed. There's a van of some security company and Hose somewhat urges them to lend us a uniform.
With this, Jinguuji infiltrates the building and figures out where to find the chairman office. Unexpectedly, he finds the guy walking from this room with a woman and figures he must be him. After this, he slips into the office to do detective work. Looking around, he finds the weird photo album hidden in a locked drawer. Upon further examination, he sees that it's full of pictures of dead women in the same manner the person we were asking to look for was found. Jinguuji figures that this shit is not up to him and he needs to tell about this to Kumano and seal the deal. But before that, now is the best time to fuck off from the building.
There's no sight of Hose at the entrance, and after this Jinguuji was hit in the head and it seems the only shit was missing is newfound album.
Oh well, time to return to our office. Still, what's going on with Hose? Well, we are in no position to think about that cuz Kumano called us. Wondering what's this shit about, we pick up the phone. There, Kumano tells us that the guy we were visiting yesterday was found dead. Upon questioning him about any details of preparators, Kumano tells us that witnesses testimony say that the murderer was not a Japanese person for sure. Adding two and two together, Jinguuji doesn't want to believe it was Hose, since at the beginning of the chapter he told him he believes in him, but only he can clear that up. After hanging up, Hose himself calls us and we agreed to meet in the bar our first meeting happened.
After Hose talking about his past, Jinguuji asks why did he do all of that. After this Hose replies that it's all a part of his revenge, hitting Jinguuji and bidding farewell, to his only Japanese friend.

File4 summary
So, after a really bad night at the bar, Jinguuji awakes with pain in the body. Hearing the latest news, Kumano storms to Jinguuji office to figure out what's happened to him. After a small talk, Jinguuji says that he fortunately enough snatched Hose's phone and in it there are two contacts. Suddenly, the phone rings and the guy on the other side wants to see Hose. Jinguuji says he's his friend and fine giving his phone away. The man calls himself Lenan(?). After agreeing to meet him, Jinguuji sets out to the designated place. Among rusty old buildings lives his partner in crime. He's a guy from Ecuador who gives no shit about anything but money. Settling issues with him, we call the other number from Hose's phone and hear women's voice. We tell her that we're Hose's friend and want to ask about him. After getting to the house, we are met with a blind woman. After hearing her name, we're sure that we've heard her last name somewhere else. Yeah, that was one of the victim of dating sites. The woman is Hose's mother and she reveals that Hose's birth name was Akatsuki. After some talks we learn that Hose's has had visited his mother but never said to her that he was her son. After asking his mother to look around Kaori's (his sister) room, we find some decades old letters that were written by Hose to Kaori. Here we learn who has taught him Japanese and also that Kaori was making money via dating sites to help Hose achieve his dream of visiting Japan. Looking in the window, Jinguuji wonders about it that's what Hose saw the other day. With no clues left, we ask his mother where he can be, to which she replies that he may be at his sister favourite place - harbour.
Going there as fast as possible and telling Yoko to call Kumano, we arrive at the harbour and find Hose almost killing that IT guy perpetrator. Hose wonders why he, his friend, want to stop him from killing the guy that ruined everything in his life. After questioning that IT guy why he was killing women he replied "There's no actual reason to it. I don't hate women, I have no trauma. I just love looking at the dead bodies. It started with insects, cats and dogs, but it isn't as beautiful as dead corpses of human. Why women? Because they're easy targets. That's the reason". After hearing that, Hose tells Jinguuji "Can't you see that, this country, these people - they're all like him, divided emotions! I've been thinking what my sister was looking at through that window. And then I realized that she was looking at the sky. She wanted to get back to Ecuador! And then, the only one who was left behind was me!".
Kumano arrives to save the day, though Hose was determined to kill this guy. Before Jinguuji can do anything, the man whose wife was killed appears and shoot Hose, thinking he was the killer. Jinguuji runs to Hose's side and Hose tells him "Jinguuji, if you're my friend, then let me go. Hey, I want to drink your favourite alcohol sometime" and with that, he jumps into the water.
Weeks passes, IT guy was arrested with murder charges. Soon after this incident was overshadowed by others and people forgot it. Hose's body was never found.
Looking at the window, Jinguuji says that he wants to visit Ecuador someday. Surely, it would be impossible to escape from this situation, but Hose could've make it. After all, Jinguuji promised to drink with him sometime. And he's not the type of guy to break promises. He wonders, why he couldn't say anything to Hose's words back then. He has seen a lot of darkness and light, but still couldn't say anything to him back then.
And with this, Kito no Yoru ends.