Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
XxLaplaceStevensxX
Heaven Smile

SITE MUSIC NOT WORKING

Post by XxLaplaceStevensxX »

is it just for me or the PH51 site doesnt play music anymore? either my connection is fucked or the sites broken
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: SITE MUSIC NOT WORKING

Post by Iwazaru »

Hi there.

What browser you are using?
I just checked, and it looks like you need to manually give approval for PH51 in your settings because Edge, Firefox and others changed their behaviour.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
XxLaplaceStevensxX
Heaven Smile

Post by XxLaplaceStevensxX »

in this world at least, edge
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

I see, thanks. Guess they changed that recently, as it was working "out of box" before.

You can go to autoplay settings in Edge:

Code: Select all

edge://settings/content/mediaAutoplay
There is a button "Add" which can be clicked, and then

Code: Select all

http://paradisehotel51.com/sin/
can be inserted as "white list" member.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

I can see the autoplay block list in Firefox but it only lets me remove sites not whitelist them.
Nvm I reloaded and was able to whitelist it on firefox.
Once the legit United Jazzy CD arrives at my shithole I can send you a M4A quality loop ripped from the disc (from a PS3 of course /moonwalk ) if you want more crisp audio, also I can fix the looping to make it more natural /imgay /flamewin /goyslop
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation