Here's MUH OC, DONUT steal AYY LMAO! This is the space for FAN WANKERY.
"i no to long jump here and here life you no"
- My black friend

Moderator: ConSmithsAngel

Iwazaru
qishmish

SCHÖS (ЩЁС)

Post by Iwazaru »

SCHÖS (cyrillic: ЩЁС) is an experimental exploration project developed by Infernal Grape × Danya Gonsales.

Schös is heavily influenced by exploration non-games, modern and industrial architecture, brutalist and concrete constructions, avant-garde and contemporary art, graphic design, and experimental music.

This is a work in progress. Preview build was released in November 4, 2019.
Current version (0.1b) is short and takes an approximate time of 5 to 15 minutes to beat.

Music and sound design by:
Grush.k | Chronomantique | Skinny | Esotherika | khdl | Infernal Grape | Danya Gonsales

Video version:

Game version:
Download here.

Install instructions:
Run schos.exe. When music starts, press any button. Then press ЩЁС two times in a row.

Controls:
WASD — walk.
Mouse — look around.

Official Soundtrack:

Screenshots:
Image Image Image Image Image
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
player1
Spiral Smile

Re: SCHÖS (ЩЁС)

Post by player1 »

What is Schos? I don't know. Is it impressive? Certainly is. If for simply being an artsy game, but because it's an artsy game made on doom engine.
It certainly is more simplistic than LSD, but still has the ability to be as unsettling as it is. Background music coupled with motionlessly standing cousins of grey man just create uneasiness for the first time you walk around. When you try to explore this little map, you stumble upon a big black sphere, a weird floating sigil and a very tall grey man simply standing there.
There's no monsters, no jumpscares, yet for some reason, sometimes, you think that maybe they're following you silently, always watching from afar.
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

it's the kind of thing I would have expected if the N64 or Dreamcast lasted a couple years longer, the rush for photorealism was too stupid. We could have had this stuff in the 00s if GenX weren't MTV boneheads. Check out Wind Waker /imgay
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Thank You!

/swoon

/happy
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)