"Inclusivity is an ongoing education for everyone, and nothing is set in stone." - Tim Schafer
Fun fact: God of War is on sale right now, but the SJWs are trying to stop it!

Moderators: WhereGamingDies, Airport51

Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: PC Gaming Paradise!

Post by Iwazaru »

I have a great list of strat & rpgs on steam but I don't even play em.
Can't see your list though, as nodoways by default steam puts a privacy setting that hide your games until you set otherwise in "edit profile - privacy".

p.s.
Van den Bos! i remember him for participation in DX ost

and UT as well

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

There is a remastered version of Wasteland 1. I never new it was made.

https://www.gog.com/game/wasteland_rema ... tered_game

This looks like it has some potential. It just came out.

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Hell yeah, now that's a great game. Kingdom Under Fire.

I prefer Heroes though. Kuf got slightly censored, but at least they kept the thicc butt naked elves & vampire bitches in thongs. Even KUF 2 removed that coz Le Current year.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2009140409
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... EF3CC3C10/

They censored the word "Patriarch" lol.

It's kinda like how the word "Globalist" makes you persona non grata these days if you so much as utter it. Apparently, people these days don't seem to understand that these words existed before the internet, and they actually described functions, political factions & organizations in real life.
Can't see your list though, as nodoways by default steam puts a privacy setting that hide your games until you set otherwise in "edit profile - privacy".
Well that's retarded. I have a lot of nerd shit strategy games, management sims & rpgs. I'd buy more games, but then I realize that I never play steam shit. It's funny coz I played the hell out of them when I pirated them on the other pc. I'd play KUF though, but I'd have to borrow a normal pc just to play it and use a normal hd cord. (I usually use a macbook hdmi.)
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I finally got around to finishing The Outer Worlds. Obsidian did well on the writing, as is their forte. Gameplay was still middling, but the plot was interesting.
Spoiler
The main point turns out to be that colony had a nutritional deficiency do to the life there having a completely different structural make up on compared to on Earth. Many nutrients that the human body needed to sustain itself simply didn't exist in its ecosystem. The people were starving and didn't even know it, because the food they were eating offered almost no nutrition that was compatible with the human body.

Its one of those things people never really thing of when you get into talking about space travel and life in other Galaxies.
The overall game is all about factions competing for limited resources. The design of the world is nice, but it makes it all the more dissapointing when you see magnifcant looking landscapes and no of it is interactable or plays any part in the story or lore. Seemed like a waste of reousrces. Especially Monarch.

Oblivion obted to includes no romances for you are play. I guess they just decided to dodge that mine field in the current gaming political climate. Now I need to get back to Pillars of Eternity 2.

Now, unto the genre that got me into PC gaming. RTS.

I've no real interest in Age of Empires 4. I never really like any of the Age of Empires games. I've never found medieval Europe interesting outside of fantasy settings. Songs of Conquest and Phantom Brigade look more like something I would be interested in.

Blizzard really blew it with Warcraft 3 Reforged and that policy change. They killed any chance of me buying that shit.

Also, there is this game called Bleeding Edge that just came out that looks interesting. Kind of Like Overwatch, but more punk and hiphopish in 3rd person.

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

They finally showed off Baldur's Gate 3... Its turn based now... Also, it glitches out toward the end, LOL. Such a world premier.

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Age of Wonders Planetfall is half off.

https://www.gog.com/game/age_of_wonders ... tfall_game
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I got an email from steam that recommended this game to me.

How the fuck did they know that I would love a Symphony of the Night styled game starring Deedlit? (I use Brave, which auto-blocks ads & trackers from every site.)
How is that possible? Did they get the rights to Record of Lodoss war? (Sadly not on Mac, most Jap-style games aren't on mac.)
It's pretty funny that this was emailed to me coz none of the games I own are metroidvanias at all.
It'd make more sense to send me an email about the latest 40k game or total war.
Age of Wonders Planetfall is half off.

https://www.gog.com/game/age_of_wonders ... tfall_game
Think I'll just wait for a real AOW4. It really doesn't look that good but AOW3 wasn't that good either until all of the expansions came out, it was only then that it became a classic. The expansions added in more Civilization like diplomacy & foreign relations. In the original game, the only way to win was to conquer. With all the dlc, you can win by becoming the savior of your race (which means that you either kill off or enslave the other races as you create enough beacons to attract people over to your homogenic utopia.)

Or you can win by simply creating such an advanced society that the other nations bow down to you. I've never done this yet coz I always play against an Emperor AI faction of Dragon Necrolords who just invade the entire world and turn everyone into zombies, lol. So the only way for me to win is to kill everyone or make a world where only humans or elves rule. I generally only play as a Human warrior or a hot Elf Sorceress slut. I think I'll finally play as a gay ass Hobbit for the lulz. Or maybe a Dwarf since they have the highest tech skills and have guns & shit.
Oblivion obted to includes no romances for you are play. I guess they just decided to dodge that mine field in the current gaming political climate.
LOL Fire Emblem Three Houses was initially panned by Woke-progressive types for being bigoted against trannies since there's no tranny love interest. They were also disgusted by the Lesbian/Bi-sexual options coz they viewed it as Japan being sexist & male-gazy, since the lesbian/bi options obviously only exist to appeal to straight men. Me on the other hand, it's like who gives a shit? Don't you play Fire Emblem for the combat? That's all you do in FE games, fight & kill, lol.

The funny part is that the entire support system was never meant to infer intimate relationshits at all. The support system was meant to represent the comradery that's shared between men-at-arms. It's a system that originally served a gameplay purpose, but it was then perverted to hell & back by internet sexual-degenerates.
What I find most odd about interent sexual-degenerates is how they're extremely anti-heterosexual relations for some reason.
Krizzx wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:20 am They finally showed off Baldur's Gate 3... Its turn based now... Also, it glitches out toward the end, LOL. Such a world premier.

That looks like ass. Why'd it have to be some Divinity wannabe? Then I saw that it's actually made by Larian studios. So it might actually be good. Well at least I don't have to worry about it being SJW'd. For some reason the Baldur's gate remasters had sudden-Trannies in it. It was so fucking out of place, and nothing at all from what I recalled from the classics, that I just uninstalled & deleted it. Glad I didn't buy it, LOL!

Reminds me of a novel or game that Xed was working on where he said that people have a tendency to create anarchronstic fantasy settings that inject modern-day contemporary politics into it. Game of Thrones tv series being one of the most famous examples where they injected a supremacist feminist worldview into a fantasy medieval world, where women would most likely have little to no power.

Actually, the way everyone gets called a Nazi these days (even if you're Black or Asian.), is a great example of how contemporary people have no comprehension of the context of history, and instead utilize the word to conform with modern-day sensibilities. They effectively erase the history and create further ignorance by replacing the reality with a lazy understanding of past events. It's actually worse than simply repeating history due to ignorance, coz all they're doing is homogenizing history with modern-day sensibilities.
It's essentially the gentrfying of history, not unlike how Hipsters gentrified New York and made New Tork gay as fuck, LOL! When I was a kid, New York was gangsta & badass as hell.

Well here I am now as a late 30s man, who's prob constantly labeled as a Boomer even though I still only look mid-20s at most, and pretty much still act like a teen from the 90s (I call everyone fag or bitch, funny enough online gaming is still like that for the most part.), but I just do not understand or even respect the younger Gen Y & Gen Z's comprehension of reality coz they have none.
All they know is mainstream internet, and turned the entirety of the internet into mainstream bullshit as they kicked out and banned anyone who had dissenting opinions.

Yeah kinda of a weird tangent, but I think it makes sense coz how the hell does a random in-the-middle-of-transitioning tranny become a shop keep in the Baldur's Gate world when the D&D setting ain't exactly a 1st world post-industrialized society. They still live in a world where you have to work to survive, but it's suddenly pushing the agendas of lazy people who fantasize over Utopian paradises all day long.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Didn't realize Larian was doing Baldur's Gate 3. Hmmmm... I'm not jumping on board yet. I like Larian, but given was shitty third expansion of Baldur's Gate 2 did, even with them doing it, I can see some social justice rubbish being shoehorned in by the I.P. owners and writers. There was twangs of it from the start in that the demo.

GOG has Greedfall on sale. Its made by the guys who did Mars War Logs and Technomancer, which I liked even though they weren't very popular. I might give this a shot.

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Man, there is a lot of nice looking shit coming out for the PC this year. Hopefully, most of it more than "looks" good.

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Edit: Ah damn it. Looks like this is actually a PC post since it's only the pc games that I'm speaking more in depth about. Speaking of which, I really dig these console style PC Jrpgs like Star Renegade.
That shit looks awesome and it has Streets of Rage styled battle music.

This post was originally posted at the Sega thread.
_______

So why the fuck did you fags stop posting? Me, I'm transitioning back to making site content so I'm not going to be around for much longer since I plan to do that wrestling content, with as much detail as the K7 site itself. Wrestling is filled with funny ass quotes, that I can make a wrestling focused site look & feel just as zany & crazy as the K7 site. Qish or Xed or whomever, should make that Fire Pro Wrestling section link back to whatever the fuck my domain is. The FP page is going to have Ahegao Hana Kimura or some other funny pic of her as the title pic since she was actually in the most recent Fire Pro. Damn near everyone has been in Fire Pro though. When you go back to the SNES games, Bas Ruten was actually in every Fire Pro from that era, all the way up to Returns. FP World finally got rid of the entire roster.

I've played tons of Wrestling games so I can go in depth on them and why Fire Pro is generally regarded as one of the best. I've been playing Wrestling Revolution 3d & Mpire though, and I think those are the best wrestling games, in terms of sim management & arcade style gameplay but FIre Pro still compares well coz it's the only wrestling game that feels like a wrestling match. Kinda like how Madden games feels & is paced like a real life football game. Too bad Fire Pro has them ass ugly gfx.

Anyway I really don't like fanbois, who make stupid claims such as
Sonic is great - but man, I am sick of Sega treating it like the only game to ever come out. Gimme something else for a change. And here's a radical thought: how about a compilation of Saturn or Dreamcast games? If Neo Geo has a market on ps4, I bet you those do.
Modern SNK literally EXISTS off of their back catalog... You'd think Sega would get a clue.
As though Sega were clueless when actually, it's the fucking idiot making the suggestion who are clueless. They act as though these Sega port rereleases, were just copy & pasted on to an emulator and then sold through digital stores, LOL!
Why are these idiots comparing Sega's Saturn & Dreamcast hardware to 90s era SNK game ports?

It's a lot easier to port SNK games since nearly all of them were made on SNK arcade hardware. I rarely see Atomiswave SNK games being reported. That's basically the reason why you never see Sega Arcade, Saturn or Dreamcast ports. They cost much more money to reverse-engineer & I'm not sure if people who specialize in reverse engineering Saturn/DC produce even exist.
THAT'S THE KEY-TERM, REVERSE-ENGINEER.
That's what these M2 ports are, they're remade from the ground up.

LOL what a whiny vid. This fat fuck (He actually is fat, although you could prolly tell that from his voice.) is portbegging for Sega Age ports that were exclusive to Switch and then implies that only little kids own the Switch.
That's annoying as hell. I don't even consider Animal Crossing as a kids games since so many people of all ages play that shit.
People get too butt hurt and sensitive over any comment these days where people have to come out and make apologizes on fears of losing subscribers...
Say what you mean and mean what you say..
The Nintendo Switch is a console that is mainly used by young gamers.....nothing wrong with that.
I totally get what you were saying. Kids today wouldn't know retro games if it weren't for gaming parents who introduced them to the games. My son loves them but its because of my influence. Also, Switch is geared mainly towards kids or at least family friendly entertainment. So your statement is valid.
Why do so many people assume that it's mostly little kids who own the Switch? Whenever I'm at gaymstop or whatever, I mostly see middle aged people buying the Switch games, for themselves. Sometimes I see them with teens who look about 15, most likely their sons & daughters but that's still not that young. SegaRetro fag is implying that Switch gamers are only 8 yrs old, lol. Why does everyone assume that only little kids play Mario? Mario games are legit deeper game-design than any Uncharted game.

We're not butthurt. We're just annoyed with the generalization that everyone who owns a Switch is a kid when the 2nd highest Switch demographic is actually the 35-44 yr old demographic, which is the avg age of a 90s era Segakid. 18-24 was the largest demographic, but his vid implies that we're all 13 yr olds lol.
Switch has plenty of T & M rated games like Xenoblade, MUA3, Deadly Premonition 2 (coming out next month.), Astral Chain, and it has most of the Third party M rated games.
It's just that Mario, Pokemon, Zelda & Animal Crossing completely outsell everything on every platform. The only game on PS4 that outsells Nintendo's 'kid' produce is GTAV, but even Mario Kart DX sold more copies than GTAV.
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/ ... 44%20range.
https://nintendotimes.com/2019/02/06/ee ... ch-owners/

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/ ... -in-the-us
That link was written back in 2009, which means that it's just the same core group of people who are buying games over & over coz the avg age is currently 36, which is about my age.
https://techjury.net/blog/video-game-demographics/

PS4 & Nintendo Switch have roughly the same exact age demographics on their systems, they both cater to the mid 20s-mid 30s crowd. Switch just skews a bit older into literal boomer territory, probably due to nostalgia since that age group were teens during the 16bit wars. I'm much younger than they, but In my case, it's simply coz Switch has more arcade games than the other consoles. Switch even gets arcade exclusives. (Although most of those exclusives are also on Steam.)

What kills the Switch for me are the lack of Sports games. NO, Mario sports is not a substitute. Mario Sports games are fun, but they're still just shallow arcade impersonations of sports games.
There's not a single football game on the Switch at all, and the only wrestling game they have is a broken ass port of WWE2k18.
EDIT: Switch has Mutant League Football & Blood Bowl. That's still no substitute for a real football game that tries to emulate the real life sport though. That's just like how Punch Club isn't a real Boxing game. Switch is a shitty system if you actually like sports games.

Sports games are like Rpg/Strategy game Management sim hybrids so I tend to get more play from them than I do from standard rpgs which are boring as hell after one playthrough. I still play Xenoblade 2 though, since it's one of the only Rpgs with a combat system that feels as though you're managing an entire team of 12 at a time. XB2 also has management sim elements in the form of the Mercenary missions.

I don't know whether this is a post meant more for the Nintendo or Sega thread, but I'm ranting about entitled Sega fans who made this weird assumption that only little kids play the Switch. I see that claim a lot, and I really don't get it.
I find the Switch to be the only platform outside of the PC that actually has interesting games released on it. Switch has some games that I'm shocked, aren't even on Steam such as Summer Sweetheart, since Steam has stuff like Man of the House & Max Gentleman Sexy Business. Huntdown actually came to Switch first, and Gun Lord X is exclusive to Switch.
On the reverse, Steam has a lot of Korean & Chinese games that aren't on any console at all like Zangeon or the Kingdom Under fire series. Steam also has much more interesting adventure games such as World of Horror.
Steam also gets this badass looking shit such as Iratus, but I'm fairly certain that's going multiplatform since it's the only Darkest Dungeon wannabe so far, that feels like an actual competitor.
What's funny is that I mostly see Koreans & Japanese trying to imitate Darkest Dungeon through Mistover & Vambrace but none of them are anywhere near as good as DD, and they also miss the point of DD. DD is fun due to all of the micromanagement you have to do just to avoid dying. There's so many status effects to keep track of. Iratus reverses that, because you're actually playing as the bad guys who affect the good guys with status effects. Mistover tried to implement more of an Etrian Oddysey twist which just made it more repetitive and Vambrace was more like a typical rpg but Darkest Dungeon presentation.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage