The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

CENSORED
BANNED

Re: About Right Wing vs Left Wing in the West (I'm new here)

Post by CENSORED »

AngelheadedHipster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:55 pm Oh, great, a bunch of regurgitated anti leftist vomit.

Just because your Koch's and Murdoch's and whoever that PayPal faggot, Thiel or whatever, try to tell you that the left consists entirely of gay islamo-communists who want to give forced sex changes to your children doesn't mean that that reflects in any way the views of the average leftist.
Hey angel, I'm curious, was this post yours?
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/17 ... q173647788
AngelheadedHipster
Spiral Smile

Post by AngelheadedHipster »

Xed51 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:13 pm
AngelheadedHipster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:55 pm Oh, great, a bunch of regurgitated anti leftist vomit.

Just because your Koch's and Murdoch's and whoever that PayPal faggot, Thiel or whatever, try to tell you that the left consists entirely of gay islamo-communists who want to give forced sex changes to your children doesn't mean that that reflects in any way the views of the average leftist.
Hey angel, I'm curious, was this post yours?
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/17 ... q173647788
Nah, I'm not much on 4chan these days. Mainly because I got a new job that's keeping me busy, but also because I'm just getting bored of trying to discuss video games with people who don't play video games or movies with people who don't watch movies. Most of what I still do there is read /x/ occasionally, and most of that is pretty boring too these days.
melonbread
Spiral Smile

Post by melonbread »

This was a CRAZY first post to have as your first post. Not saying what parts of it I even agree/disagree with (mainly because I didn’t read it all), but what a dumb idea to make that your first post.
".ᴎoiꙅivɘ|ɘƚ ᴎɒʜƚ ᴎuᎸ ɘɿom ɘɿɒ ꙅɿoɿɿim"
TheWhiteRabbit
Heaven Smile

Post by TheWhiteRabbit »

Zeriel wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:46 amOur politicians don't want to see America win, they work for China, and Israel
Sure, keep thinking it's all about the Jews.
Everyone with a basic understanding of geopolitics understands that the Biden Crime Family has been funding Iran (so Hezbolla and Hamas) to get rid of the only country in the Middle East that's not made up of crazed lunatics.
You talk about Hunter Biden's laptop leaks but you sound like you haven't even bothered to read them lol.
We have to constantly live in fear because our greatest "ally" gives "charity" to crazed murdering terrorists living next to our border.
The bombings sanctioned by Obama's Puppet "Sleepy Joe" are due to start in september and good luck getting my family to move, because they know we'll come back to a house occupied by palestinian mongrels if we go on vacation. SO obviously I am labeled as a conspiracy nut because American propaganda tells me to smile when the sand people THEY fund raze MY house. Does that sound like we own the USA to you?
Hussein (!!!) Obama + Sleepy Joe + Sleepless Hunter are puppets of Chinese and Saudi princes. Certainly not "da joos".
Zeriel wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:46 amthey flood us with illegal immigrants to replace the white american population
What exactly do you think happens here once the palestinianian mongrel horde breaks through the border?
“This is... the host for the spirit of the slayer of God...”
Bogdanikn
Heaven Smile

Post by Bogdanikn »

TheWhiteRabbit wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:55 am
Zeriel wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:46 amOur politicians don't want to see America win, they work for China, and Israel
Sure, keep thinking it's all about the Jews.
Everyone with a basic understanding of geopolitics understands that the Biden Crime Family has been funding Iran (so Hezbolla and Hamas) to get rid of the only country in the Middle East that's not made up of crazed lunatics.
You talk about Hunter Biden's laptop leaks but you sound like you haven't even bothered to read them lol.
We have to constantly live in fear because our greatest "ally" gives "charity" to crazed murdering terrorists living next to our border.
The bombings sanctioned by Obama's Puppet "Sleepy Joe" are due to start in september and good luck getting my family to move, because they know we'll come back to a house occupied by palestinian mongrels if we go on vacation. SO obviously I am labeled as a conspiracy nut because American propaganda tells me to smile when the sand people THEY fund raze MY house. Does that sound like we own the USA to you?
Hussein (!!!) Obama + Sleepy Joe + Sleepless Hunter are puppets of Chinese and Saudi princes. Certainly not "da joos".
Zeriel wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:46 amthey flood us with illegal immigrants to replace the white american population
What exactly do you think happens here once the palestinianian mongrel horde breaks through the border?
Jesus christ take your meds.