That BITCH is fucking WHO NOW?!
player1
Spiral Smile

Re: Hottest Gaming Babes Megathread

Post by player1 »

I meant all the poster girls. Like, in III it's Misty, although you will never recognise her from that. From VC it's that girl from strip club iirc. SA and V never appear in the game. IV is some hooker that appears on an in-game police database.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Restricting choices to the ladies within the games, from memory my ranking would be something like: White prostitute, white prostitute, white prostitute, white prostitute, white prostitute.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

For such a cute specimen of the Capcom phenotype, it's surprisingly difficult to find images of Olivia.
Horny Dept. CEO
Walking Erection

Post by Horny Dept. CEO »

God hand - good!

My choice!

Very good!
What the shit is THAT!? Dude is like a lust machine! Is Odyssey popular with that crowd? Is there even a crowd for... whatever that is?
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

Meru wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am PH51 personality test: Which do you like?
Meru wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am My ranking: VC, 3, SA, IV, V
Agreed.
Meru wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am You may be surprised by the San Andreas hoochie mama taking the bronze, but the non-flat artwork is just so unappealing to me.
The thing I'd compliment about the SA era illustration is the yellow. I like the colors in that era the most out of any, but I don't like the illustrations themselves (the figures and shading, really) as much as 3 or VC— the refined stiffness loses the charm of the previous eras.
Iwazaru wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:23 pm Vice City illustration is the hottest.
Roger that. /pimp
Meru wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:32 pm Image

For such a cute specimen of the Capcom phenotype, it's surprisingly difficult to find images of Olivia.

Olivia is cute, CUTE!

/flamewin
ImageImageImage
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Wow, you actually found some fanart which captures her face. I wasn't able to, but then again I didn't feel like looking too closely.
As I know you are both a lover of the arts and anthropologist, can you answer for me what's with fanart which completely changes the face of a character? This may be an odd way to phrase it, but most gaijin fanart feels to me like the "character they always draw" (or perhaps only one they've bothered learning how to) wearing a costume. Like a character creator in a game with only so many heads to choose from. Lack of talent explains it partly but not fully. Shouldn't copying be easier in theory? Forgive my ignorance here.

Re: Vice City bombshell: It changes nothing about my ranking but I would just like to add that I find red lipstick and/or nails on a woman to be nauseating.
PuzzyJuice
Camellia Smile

Post by PuzzyJuice »

Help me to get it for the tekken
Rake
MPD-Psycho

Post by Rake »

Meru wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:59 am Wow, you actually found some fanart which captures her face. I wasn't able to, but then again I didn't feel like looking too closely. [...]
Gelbooru, then go to the last page, then move forward from there.
With some odd exceptions, for anything "weeaboo" you want to search from before the Obongaphone (though even the iPhone in 2007 and in combination with the coming "economic crash" "forced" tons of normalfags online, so it's a wider issue than just that stupid Halfbreed) existed:

Weeaboo culture, but especially "Punk Weeaboo" (like /b/— I'll write a longer post about NMH in the Punk's Not Dead thread later, I've been meaning to for a while) has completely disintegrated (gentrified and bulldozed by the Brown Faggot Striver Ressentiment Apparatus) since Obongo (TopDrunkee said it's because the Archons didn't start paying attention to the intarnet and GAYming until then, but same difference IMO) took office:

I bring this up is because "freedom" (particularly individualistic freedom, which is what Web2 internet culture was about and for) and the ability to render the human form in ways that don't look like shit (projected self-hatred) are intertwined:
Meru wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:59 am [...] As I know you are both a lover of the arts and anthropologist, can you answer for me what's with fanart which completely changes the face of a character? This may be an odd way to phrase it, but most gaijin fanart feels to me like the "character they always draw" (or perhaps only one they've bothered learning how to) wearing a costume. Like a character creator in a game with only so many heads to choose from. Lack of talent explains it partly but not fully. [...]

A bunch of the shit on here is wrong (who the fuck cares about "King of Queens" or Kim Possible? Toonami was also weaker by TOM 3, though I agree with them that whatever that gay ass TOM 4 shit was fucking sucked dick and it leaves out that "Anonymoose" aka Project Chanology was a fedop that hijacked /b/'s anarchic culture to weaponize it against Scientology because they're butthurt at Hubbard from beyond the grave from how epically he pwn3d them with Operation Snow White) but it's a decent outline of what I mean when I say "Obongo"— which I'm not bringing up arbitrarily:

Meru wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:59 am [...] Shouldn't copying be easier in theory? Forgive my ignorance here. [...]
"Copying" is actually the solution and the problem (because it's the root itself)— we've been in a ("Stuck") culture of self-hatred since the end of the '00s (which is when the "extended '90s" post-9/11 economic bubble finally burst, bringing us to where we actually were after September 11th, 2001):

I'm citing the late Mr. Kaczynski here, not to place all the blame on a nebulous "libtards" (though that is also correct) but to connect his "oversocialization" concept to art and especially fanart— which is now (though it doesn't have to be, at all) inherently directed by communal (censorship faggotry) sensibilities.

To finish my point, and get back to the thread subject:

Here is the best fanart of Samantha (who is definitely the Hottest Gaming Babe in killer7) I've found, which was, unsurprisingly and to my point, made before Obongo was installed by the Archons, by someone who does not hate themselves (or at least didn't when they made this).
"Death of the Author" was bullshit when it was written, and it's only dumber now— there is no separation nor will there ever be. This isn't to say that if someone does good work in one area that they're infallible in another (though that can be true and for that reason), but that the former "work" being "good" is the direct result of WHAT that person is, and any attempt to argue or fuck with that is not only pointless, but hugely counterproductive.

So, the reason we've seen degeneration in "fanart" (characters, faces, etc. being misunderstood or made worse) is simply that we're witnessing an expression of general degeneration in people— chemical, spiritual, and otherwise.
Meru wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:59 am Re: Vice City bombshell: It changes nothing about my ranking but I would just like to add that I find red lipstick and/or nails on a woman to be nauseating.
I agree, but I think it works in illustration.
PuzzyJuice wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:57 pm Help me to get it for the tekken
I can't tell if this is a spambot /spam4 or a 3rd worlder (I'd prefer the latter) good avatar though.

Anyways, Nina Williams is the hottest in the Tekken 2 intro. I've never played any of the Tekken games because I generally find any game without exploration really fucking boring (TopDrunkee had commented before how the only games anyone talk about on the forum are adventure games /pimp right as always), but, if there was a Tekken version of Shenmue that would probably be one of my favorite games ever— since there isn't, I'll have to make it myself (eventually).
ImageImageImage
WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Post by WesleySnipes »

Here is the best fanart of Samantha (who is definitely the Hottest Gaming Babe in killer7) I've found, which was, unsurprisingly and to my point, made before Obongo was installed by the Archons, by someone who does not hate themselves (or at least didn't when they made this).
Indeed, as we've seen in this post and in the wider culture wars, much of white guilt has taken the form of a fear of black people. While I'm not a nihilist, if you can find a way of guilt-free White Nationalism or White Supremacy, I'd be happy to sit down and try it out.

Where's the dark-skinned White (or mixed-race) Nationalist model for how humans are supposed to look, anyway? We can just make fun of them. I've seen my fair share of those.

The first thing you do is fuck off the pigment, then, like any good POC, you just... dick yourself all over the place in a hairless montage. To infinity.

Jokes aside, it's all about perception.

Every white American has an average of 888 digital identities on Facebook. If we re-surfaced that average (that is, distributed it evenly by race), you'd see an unsurprising result. Whites don't just, perversely, have less, but downright no racial identity on Facebook, while Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, et al. do

M;aybe obama was installed by archons known as "Saturnians" because of their supposed powers over the stars.

Leo (and all other original - Virgo), is in the middle of Virgo.

The cycle is 24 years.

America would begin with the Leo - Leo II station on January 19, 1995, on the 28th anniversary of the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation.

Venus, the planet of love, was moving into Leo during his tenure.

Leo represents the good, the altruistic, the generous, the imaginative.

And the archetype of the leader.
Anyways, Nina Williams is the hottest in the Tekken 2 intro. I've never played any of the Tekken games because I generally find any game without exploration really fucking boring (TopDrunkee had commented before how the only games anyone talk about on the forum are adventure games /pimp right as always), but, if there was a Tekken version of Shenmue that would probably be one of my favorite games ever— since there isn't, I'll have to make it myself (eventually).
you aer forgetting tekken spin-off death by degrees

It’s not exactly surprising that the bizarre system of granting power ups with every hit that turned Tekken into a shooter was not replicated in Soul Calibur (and even if it was, in the hands of someone less suited to the game it would probably look pretty ugly). But the real reason I really love this game is the fact that I’ve taken away some valuable lessons about the video game violence debate.

The first lesson: kill people as quickly and neatly as possible.

The second lesson: shoot people in the head to make a clean exit.

OK. I realize this is a game based on killing people in graphic ways. Still, in the real world people die all the time in unceremonious ways.

In 1994 a man was killed on a Toronto street during a basketball game. He was playing the game with friends when he was shot in the back of the head by a thug, a man who thought his free throws would get him a win. Another man died in 2004 when he was caught in a traffic jam on an off-ramp.
The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.
Rake
MPD-Psycho

Post by Rake »

WesleySnipes wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:40 pm [...] Every white American has an average of 888 digital identities on Facebook. If we re-surfaced that average (that is, distributed it evenly by race), you'd see an unsurprising result. Whites don't just, perversely, have less, but downright no racial identity on Facebook, while Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, et al. do

M;aybe obama was installed by archons known as "Saturnians" because of their supposed powers over the stars. [...]

It's interesting, right?
WesleySnipes wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:40 pm [...] you aer forgetting tekken spin-off death by degrees [...]
I'm not forgetting it, I just said Nina is the hottest in the Tekken 2 intro (which I maintain, I don't care for the '00s sci-fi bodysuit shit and I didn't like it back then either). I haven't played Death by Degrees yet, but I did watch this video on it by that obese pothead ThorHighHeels recently:

I think I'd seen ads for the game back in tha day in GAYming magazines (since I'm not really into fighting games, I wouldn't have thought much about it), but after seeing this video I now know it's a Tekken style BIOHAZARD clone— meaning, it's something I actually would want to play.
I set up an old CRT in my room recently, so if I can afford the free time, I might buy a PS2 copy so I can play it the way God intended. /angel
WesleySnipes wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:40 pm [...] In 1994 a man was killed on a Toronto street during a basketball game. He was playing the game with friends when he was shot in the back of the head by a thug, a man who thought his free throws would get him a win. Another man died in 2004 when he was caught in a traffic jam on an off-ramp.
A lot of things happen all the time. /murder
ImageImageImage