The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Re: Dog Killings

Post by Rake »

Cat wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:23 am This doesn't happen because "I may be a criminal but I'm still a good person". Hitman is especially guilty of this. I haven't played the newer games but I watched master gamer Gachaman on Youtube play them skillfully. They're extremely offensive for a lot of reasons I won't get into (In this thread. Keep your eyes peeled), but one that's pertinent here is every mission briefing sets up your targets as bad people.

This was my fault for confusing two issues. I don't think any western game exists where a dog is always killed by the player either. Which proves my point about everything actually. This is not the topic of the thread though and I'm sorry for taking us off course.

Scarface, obviously, has the defense of "not being a videogame". However, despite any accurate depiction of a real-world criminal being one of a massive hypocrite, this creates a disparity when it's translated to videogames where you rack up a body count higher than a Vegas whore in something meant to look (and be perceived) as somewhat realistic.

(Quoted from the SHIT ROW thread):

At 21:50:
Scott Phillips wrote:we have a moment where one of the enemies viciously cracks the neck of one of the other enemies, I think it's not as bad, like one of my main things coming out of Saint's Row 2 was I didn't want the player to be a dick, I felt in Saint's Row 2 especially in the Brotherhood arc for those who remember it the player did some pretty vicious things, and I found myself saying that's not my player.. I'm playing this game to have fun I don't- I don't want to be a jerk
Moralfaggotry is a rampant issue in western gaming (any kikeshit really- but gaming gets it the worst as it primarily descends from capeshit and not movies, which is so often insisted by the public) so severe it's absurd anything outside of Japan has ever been considered "controversial".

I bring up Saint's Row 2 as it might be the only (western) game I've ever played where the protagonists behavior matches the players actions in-game (anyone who actually plays hideous western games is welcome to correct me, is Prototype any better? I haven't played that but it comes to mind). You are not being manipulated, coerced, or forced. You ARE an insane sociopath; you ARE a solipsistic psychopath; you LIKE wanton destruction, taking personal revenge on people identical to you while claiming moral superiority, because YOU ACTUALLY ARE A DEGENERATE CRIMINAL.

Anyway :arrow: back on subject:

Surprising find that dogs are an enemy type in horrible social-realist game The Last of Us Part II.
Last edited by Rake on Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Cat
Bombhead Smile

Post by Cat »

Rake wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:15 am dogs are an enemy type in
This is a significant detail. The spreadsheet that one of you will prepare for me needs to have a "self-defense" column.

I think we are getting to the heart of the matter now and shouldn't miss the forest for the trees by focusing the discussion on dogs too much.
Please continue to post examples of dog killings though because we need them for the database.
"Don't be crazy.
I would never go near such a poisonous flower.
She is carnivorous. She disgusts me"
Cat
Bombhead Smile

Post by Cat »

And by the heart of the matter I do not mean the Jews. Looking at you, Krizzx.
"Don't be crazy.
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

Rake wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:15 am Moralfaggotry is a rampant issue in western gaming (any kikeshit really- but gaming gets it the worst as it primarily descends from capeshit and not movies, which is so often insisted by the public) so severe it's absurd anything outside of Japan has ever been considered "controversial".
Cat wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:52 am Kind of surprises me Rockstar would include that. You don't even kill women in their games.
Cat wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:23 am Female NPCs can be killed in Rockstar games. What they lack is canonical murder of women by the player character. Boss from 3 doesn't count (obviously). In crime games women ought to be constant collateral damage.
Cat wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:53 am I think we are getting to the heart of the matter now and shouldn't miss the forest for the trees by focusing the discussion on dogs too much.
I'll expand on this:

ROCKSTAR HAS NEVER BEEN EDGY
National Organization for Whores wrote: In January 2002, the National Organization for Women called for Rockstar and Take-Two to withdraw the game from sale as it "encourages violence and the degradation of women". Matt Richtel of The New York Times wrote that the activities within the game "crossed the line into bad taste".
2D Universe Character Deaths
3D Universe Character Deaths
HD Universe Character Deaths

There are sixteen GTA games and across SIXTEEN games about MASS MURDER only THIRTY-FOUR WOMEN DIE in Rockstar's "writing".

But wait- there's more!
That's thirty-four POSSIBLE deaths.

And yet people are always going on about how "horrible" Rockstar is.
Some Faggot wrote: Dave Cook of VG247 reinforced the sentiment that the female characters were constructed on stereotypes in an editorial: "They're either there to be rescued, shouted at, fucked, to be seen fucking, put up with, killed, heard prattling away like dullards on their mobile phones or shopping".
What the fuck is this faggot talking about? You can't fuck anything in GTA- sorry dipshit Hot Coffee doesn't count as a part of the official release (though it at least shows Rockstar considered it when they were less pozzed).

No problem though, we'll leave it to SCIENCE.
I made a chart to calculate the misogyny:

FOUR MAIN WHORES - Murder mandatory (must be killed by the player to advance)
FOURTEEN THROWAWAY WHORES - Murder optionally (can be killed by the protagonist, but not required to advance)
TWO POSSIBLE WHORES - Implied murder or murdered offscreen (killed in the story, but not seen)
ONE ACCIDENTAL WHORE - Murdered in a visible accident (killed in the story on screen, not by the player)
EIGHT STOLEN WHORES - Murdered by NPCs (killed by someone other than the protagonist)
TWO LONELY WHORES - Murder(?) by suicide (if you disagree with me add yourself to this list)
THREE SPECULATED WHORES - Murdered in outside story details (supplementary writing in-game or otherwise)
FOR A TOTAL OF THIRTY FOUR (POSSIBLE) DEAD BITCHES

1.) Louise Cassidy-Williams - Vice City Stories (sub-mainline) (killed by NPC)
2.) Mona - Vice City (mainline) (optional)
3.) Mrs. Dawson - Vice City (mainline) (mandatory, killed by running her off the road- not using a weapon or getting near her body)
4.) Millie Perkins - San Andreas (mainline) (optional, but if killed the mission is completed faster)
5.) Toshiko Kasen - III (mainline) (offscreen suicide)
6.) Mary - GTA Advance (non-mainline) (killed by NPC)
7.) Asuka Kasen - III (mainline) (killed offscreen by NPC)
8.) Catalina - III (mainline) (mandatory, killed in a helicopter using rocket launcher, functionally offscreen death)
9.) Maria Latore - III (mainline) (implied to be killed offscreen after credits by Claude)
10.) Leonora Johnson - V (mainline) (only exists as a story)
11.) Jolene Cranley-Evans - V (mainline) (ghost, cool)
12.) Shirley Harlingford - IV (mainline) (killed by NPC)
13.) Margot - Ballad of Gay Tony (sub-mainline) (onscreen suicide)
14.) Kate McReary - GTA IV (mainline) (killed by NPC)
15.) Karen - GTA IV (mainline) (optional)
16.) Cherise Glover - GTA IV (mainline) (optional)
17.) Monique) - Ballad of Gay Tony (sub-mainline) (optional)
18.) Ling Shan - Chinatown (non-mainline) (killed by NPC)
19.) Melanie Mallard - Chinatown (non-mainline) (killed by NPC)
20.) Marcy - Chinatown (non-mainline) (killed by NPC)
21.) Phyllis) - Chinatown (non-mainline) (optional)
22.) Cherie - Chinatown (non-mainline) (optional, provokes)
23.) Selma - Chinatown (non-mainline) (optional)
24.) Daisy Bell - GTA V (mainline) (offscreen)
25.) Unnamed Madrazo Witness - GTA Online (sub-mainline) (mandatory)
26.) Vasquez) - GTA Online (sub-mainline) (mandatory)
27.) Ashley Butler - GTA V (mainline) (optional)
28.) Debra - GTA V (mainline) (killed offscreen)
29.) Molly Schultz - GTA V (mainline) (killed on accident in cutscene, on screen)
30.) Antonia Bottino - GTA V (mainline) (optional)
31.) Ursula - GTA V (mainline) (optional)
32.) Girl Hitchhiking] - GTA V (mainline) (optional)
33.) Runaway Bride - GTA V (mainline) (optional)
34.) Abigail Mathers - GTA V (mainline) (optional)

That's ZERO BITCHES DOWN in the 2D, and across BOTH the 3D and HD games there are TWO mandatory killings of a whore BOTH in vehicles (meaning, you don't hurt their body, shoot, stab, or beat them), TWO "mandatory" killings of whores in GTA Online, and ONE onscreen death of a whore in GTA V.

Again, I ask what the fuck are these FAGGOTS talking about?
A Bunch of Faggots wrote:In December 2014, Target Australia removed the game from sale after customers complained about "depictions of violence against women" and a Change.org petition amassed over 40,000 signatures. In a public statement, Target corporate affairs manager Jim Cooper said that the decision was reached after "extensive community and customer concern about the game". The same week, Kmart Australia also pulled the game from shelves. Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick publicly expressed the company's disappointment that the game had been pulled from the retailers, and affirmed that he "stand[s] behind our products, the people who create them, and the consumers who play them". IGN's Luke Reilly called the Change.org petition "misinformed", stating that its complaints about incentives for committing sexual violence in the game are untrue. Sexual violence in games is forbidden by the Australian Classification Board, meaning the game would have been refused classification. Kotaku's Mark Serrels said that the depiction of women is inherently problematic, and that Target were within their rights to refuse to stock the game and were obligated to respond to the petition's wide support. David Keogh of ABC News's The Drum felt that Rockstar depended on controversy and were "burned by the fire they voluntarily decided to play with" since the gaming industry is no longer on the margins of popular culture.
They got something right, "depended on controversy" yeah that fits Rockstar like a glove.
The only time you're ever doing anything "bad" in GTA is when you're not in a fucking mission. Rockstar has through this, developed a very tactical method of generating controversy while actually contributing none.
The only "controversial" thing they've ever made you do (in release, again discounting Hot Coffee) in a GTA game was the torture sequence in By the Book in V- HOWEVER this is still moralfaggotry as Trevor is monologuing like Deadpool, mocking it. You aren't choosing or even being made to do something evil; you are acting out a scene meant to whine about the (democrat occupied) government that Rockstar fully supports.

You wanna see what actual "violence against women" looks like?
Look no further than PH51's favorite- killer7:

Well, no surprise that games designed by a giant baby and his beardo brother are fucking retarded by comparison:

Dan Houser looks just like Daniel Ek, the CEO of Spotify (another giant baby that works in tech):

Last edited by Rake on Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:28 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

are the dogs male or female though
Cat
Bombhead Smile

Post by Cat »

Bravo!
Rake wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:45 pm There are sixteen GTA games and across SIXTEEN games about MASS MURDER only THIRTY-FOUR WOMEN DIE in Rockstar's "writing".

But wait- there's more!
That's thirty-four POSSIBLE deaths.
Percentage-wise that would mean the amount of women killed in any GTA game rounds down to 0. (Or something)
Even if you added up the deaths of all women across all games and compared them to the deaths of men from just one title. (Probably)
Rake wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:45 pm ROCKSTAR HAS NEVER BEEN EDGY
Indeed.
Last edited by Cat on Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't be crazy.
Cat
Bombhead Smile

Post by Cat »

Is there a good Samaritan out there who can go through those lists and really crunch the numbers?
I would like to see percentages of total deaths and percentages of obligatory deaths.
I'm really busy.
"Don't be crazy.
Cat
Bombhead Smile

Post by Cat »

GTA VI update.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... e-backlash
article wrote:With a new tone at the company and a change in creative direction, GTA VI will probably feel very different from its predecessor
Rockstar’s next game, Grand Theft Auto VI, will include a playable female protagonist for the first time, according to people familiar with the game. The woman, who is Latina, will be one of a pair of leading characters in a story influenced by the bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde, the people said. Developers are also being cautious not to “punch down” by making jokes about marginalized groups, the people said, in contrast to previous games.
Moves like these once seemed unthinkable for a company whose best-selling franchise is a satirical depiction of America that involves playing gangsters who kill civilians and where women are mostly depicted as sex objects.
"Don't be crazy.
melonbread
Spiral Smile

Post by melonbread »

Cat wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:27 am
melonbread wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:09 pm Dogs > Women, so...not that surprising.
What does this mean?
Are you familiar with what the symbol ">" means?

Or did you literally spend your entire life thinking it was just the official "Lil' Floaty Right-Facing Arrow That Means Nothing" key? Because if you knew what that symbol meant, you wouldn't need to ask what I meant. It couldn't be more straight forward, given, of course, that you know what every keyboard key means. It's kind of like being married to a woman for 25 years and then one day asking her (earnestly), "What's that little thing at the top of your hoo-hah do? " She'd have every justification to insta-divorce your ass on the spot. It's also like being a lifelong New Yorker, then walking by the site of 9/11' tragedy's "ground zero" while eating a hoagie, only to proclaim, "The fuck is DIS shit?!?!".

In other words, you asking me what my throw-away joke comment meant (one that I, admittedly, forgot even making) is the exact 1-to-1 equivalent of not knowing what a clitoris is AND forgetting 9/11.

Proud of yourself?
Last edited by melonbread on Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
".ᴎoiꙅivɘ|ɘƚ ᴎɒʜƚ ᴎuᎸ ɘɿom ɘɿɒ ꙅɿoɿɿim"
Cat
Bombhead Smile

Post by Cat »

melonbread wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:19 am
Cat wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:27 am
melonbread wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:09 pm Dogs > Women, so...not that surprising.
What does this mean?
Are you familiar with what the symbol ">" means?
I should have clarified. I wondered if you meant in quantity in games or generally perceived importance.
Sorry to ask you to explain a joke.

The connection is not insignificant, however, as I believe that dogs are given their high status by proxy, via women.
The domesticated dog possesses qualities which are broadly approved of: dependency and fear.
Weininger wrote:The dog behaves as though it felt its own worthlessness. It lets people beat it, and then
right away presses up to them again, the way the evil person continually does to the good.

The dog's importunity, its jumping up on people, is the functionalism of the slave. As a
matter of fact, people who seek quick advantage for themselves, yet protect themselves
against attack, people whom one cannot shake off, have dogs' faces and dogs' eyes. I
mention here for the first time this important confirmation of my system of thought. There
are few people who do not have one or more animal faces, and those animals which they
look like, also resemble them in behaviour.
Fear of dogs is a problem; why is there no fear of the horse or the dove? It is fear of
the criminal. The glare of fire which follows the black dog (perhaps the most ill-natured of
all) is the fire, the destruction, the punishment, the fate of those who are evil.
The dog's tail-wagging signifies that it recognizes every other thing as more valuable
than itself.
The dog's faithfulness, which is so praised and which allows many to consider the dog
a moral animal, can justly be conceived only as a symbol of baseness: the slave mentality
(there is no merit in coming back after a beating).

It is interesting whom the dog barks at. In general it barks at good people, not at mean,
canine characters. I have observed of myself that the less psychic similarity I had with dogs
the more they barked at me. The only remarkable thing is that it is precisely the criminal
that the watch-dog is called upon to guard against.
Rabies is a very noteworthy phenomenon, perhaps related to epilepsy, in which
humans also foam at the mouth. Both are promoted by heat.
When the dog does not wag its tail, but holds it rigid, then there is danger that it will
bite. That is the criminal act; everything else, even the barking, is just a sign of evil
disposition.
Dogs among the characters in literature include “old Ekdal” in Ibsen's The Wild Duck,
and, the greatest, Minutte in Knut Hamsun's novel, Mysteries: Many of the so-called “old
masters” portray the dog-type among human criminals.
But the snake and the pig demonstrate that there are still other criminals.
The sniffing of the dog is also very significant. It indicates an incapacity for
apperception. Just like the dog's, the criminal's attention, too, is quite passively
attracted by individual objects, without his knowing why he approaches them or touches
them; he simply has no freedom left.
The dog breeds with any bitch whatever, and this randomness also expresses that he
has altogether given up choice. This indiscriminate mingling is above all eminently
plebeian, and the dog is the most plebeian criminal: the slave.

I reiterate once again: it is blindness to view the dog as an ethical symbol. Even R.
Wagner is said to have loved a dog (on this point Goethe seems to have been more
profound). Darwin explained the dog's tail-wagging as “overflow of excitement”
(“expression of emotion”). It is, of course, the expression of the worst meanness, of a
devotion so servile that it is resigned to every kick, and just begs for more of everything.
"Don't be crazy.