The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Rentago
BANNED

Re: I HATE WOMEN

Post by Rentago »

While this forum has been down for 2 months I have continued to pursue women in any way possible. Even resorting to waiting outside highschools for the girls who walk home.
I have applied to work at an all women's 12-18 correctional facility. The pay is 10 dollars an hour, but I'll be locked in with all the BPD girls I could want in a cage. Hopefully one of them will actually be sane enough to become a friend.

Outside of that I have been gathering art hoes off discord. They don't take showers, they are absolutely retarded, and there is nothing to like about them. One literally got angry at me cause I didn't respect BLM or respect LGBT rights. When I asked them why they even think those things apply to them I was met with bluescreen. It never occurred to them that as a woman and not a person of color that these groups do not fight for or protect them. They just blindly subscribe to the "current trend" without any real reason to.

It is safe to say all women are a dumpster fire and my time at the correctional facility will help me further dissect the opposite sex for the nonhuman subspecies they are.
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

the fuck you talking about, people
in order to save this entire website I want to say: all women are queens also /imgay

then so on and so forth, I've had bad dates sometimes whatever right? honeypot much
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Rentago
BANNED

Post by Rentago »

I have lost my job at cunny ranch for attempting to solicit the girls coming out of rehabilitation.
Mormons think they can resource guard pussy and they are about to find out
─█▀▀█ ░█▄─░█ ░█▀▀▄   ▀▀█▀▀ ░█─░█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█──░█   ─█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀   ░█──░█ ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀█ ░█▄─░█ ░█▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ░█░█░█ ░█─░█   ─░█── ░█▀▀█ ░█▀▀▀ ░█▄▄▄█   ░█▄▄█ ░█▄▄▀ ░█▀▀▀   ░█░█░█ ░█▄▄▀ ░█──░█ ░█░█░█ ░█─▄▄
░█─░█ ░█──▀█ ░█▄▄▀   ─░█── ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄ ──░█──   ░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄   ░█▄▀▄█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▄▄█ ░█──▀█ ░█▄▄█

https://streamable.com/yv4bun

So long as they give their kids smart phones and access to the internet, I will teach them the value of Suda51 and Paradisehotel51.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█─▄─▄─█─█─█▄─▄▄─█▄─█─▄███▄─█▀▀▀█─▄█▄─▄█▄─▄███▄─▄█████▄─█─▄█▄─▀█▄─▄█─▄▄─█▄─█▀▀▀█─▄█
███─███─▄─██─▄█▀██▄─▄█████─█─█─█─███─███─██▀██─██▀████─▄▀███─█▄▀─██─██─██─█─█─█─██
▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀
ⲔιɬɬУσᥙɾSҽɬ⨍
BANNED

Post by ⲔιɬɬУσᥙɾSҽɬ⨍ »

Why are people that are the age of 18 in the USA allowed to make decisions such as voting for president, buying a gun, driving a car, and give sexual consent when a 17 year old isn't allowed to do those things. To remain logically consistent we must raise the age of when you're granted these rights to the age of 25. From what I've read the human brain fully develops at the age of 25 I don't know if that's the age the body fully develops but let's just say it is for the same of this rant. Why is an 18 year old allowed to make the decisions a 17 year old cannot, they both have under developed brains so they shouldn't be allowed to if we're trying to be consistent.

What about underage people that are the same ages engaging in sexual activity, are they pedophiles? YES THEY ARE! Let me explain, if the body and brain are mature fully at the age of 25 and you were attracted to an under aged body wouldn't that make you PEDOPHILE?! Let's say two 17 year olds have sex then years later look at pictures of the person they engaged in with sex years earlier, would they still be attracted to them? If you have sex when you were young with someone that was same age, if you looked at pictures would you still be attracted to them? Would you just automatically not be attracted to them at a certain age? If a 17 year old is attracted to a 17 year old does that make them a pedophile? YES IT DOES.

I just exposed pedophilia, YOU ARE WELCOME AMERICA, and any other countries. What should I EXPOSE next? Should I tell you why you are all inbred, incest loving FREAKS?

Let me say this in case someone thinks that I am a pedophile. I am not a pedophile, I am not advocating for pedophilia, I am just saying that for the law to be consistent you'd have to raise the age to 25.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Those numbers aren't quite adding up for me.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
skeith467
Heaven Smile

Post by skeith467 »

I agree women suck, never trust a succubi with your emotions.
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

Can you please define women thanks
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

this thread makes no sense, what is a "woman" can anyone please define these beings, you're all blabbering like schizophrenic patients out of a mental hospital, what is really what you're talking about. Just define it
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

are you all retarded can't you define women