Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: Ok, suggestions?

Post by CENSORED »

Fuck after I finally got rid of the noravirus, I became dehydrated for 3 days straight.
That tends to happen after a viral infection, glad to know you are doing better
Trannies may eventually become trans-racial & claim Japaneseness for themselves. Or at least their own consumerist-brand of what they think Japan is since that cultural-relativity bullshit is never going to fly in Native-Japan at all.
Already happening, there's just no outstanding cases about japan yet
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 53731.html
I even came across an american claiming that he was "culturally black" even though he's as pale as Casper the friendly ghost, he's also a loser who fashioned a mancave in his mom's basement in his mid 30s and brags about it on a youtube channel lol.
You are the new generation faggot. Them discord trannies are part of your age group.
The youngest gen are completely engulfed by a SJW mindset that's taught to them all throughout their school years mostly by people in my age group. The actual culture-war is being fought by peeps your age.
Is it really though? I always assumed it was younger people in their late teens and early 20s. I'm gonna be 28 tomorrow. How the fuck do 28yos find the time to wage keyboard wars? Like don't they have to work? LOL.
I had loads of free time but this corona shit fucked me so bad economically, I'll probably have to work all summer.
Current era /pol/ isn't even organic any more. It's just shills shilling shills.
That's the totality of nu-4chan, I used to go on /tv/ because of the funny shitposting and I stopped because of the constant shilling for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Marvel movies and whatever the fuck other garbage incels have adopted (Bladerunner 2049).
Sure there were funny posts once in a blue moon but it's mostly an advertising platform like most of the internet. I was shown that during the Wonderful101 campaign, /v/ had dedicated shill threads and everyone was fine with it LOL!
People should really wonder why every other chan has been nuked out of existance to the point where no records exist of them ever being online, but 4chan is allowed to go on existing and being a "champion of free speech" despite also being a "hotbed for terrorism"
Coz it's your site.
I didn't really want to have a forum though lol. It only happened due to a series of factors. Mostly the fact that Qish really wanted one, but I didn't trust the old service at all and it made it very difficult to log in and do shit in the first place.
That's why the forum is an afterthought and doesen't really fit with the site at all. I just don't feel like going around advertising it because it doesen't really matter to me how many people post here, I just want to work on the website
Qish constantly tells me how he's sad that he invites people over to the forum but they don't want to post in it, and I'm like who gives a fuck what they do? Most of the visitors I get on the site also hate me because having a sense of humor and making jokes is now considered something that is "stupid" and "makes no sense" or even "insane"
Linea
Heaven Smile

Post by Linea »

making the archives from the former site accessible in some form and getting search engines to index it could result in more visitors. I pretty much stopped posting on forums cause while my verbal proficiency is high i'm not satisfied with my writing quality. I also quit buying games entirely considering that even 7th gen titles are playable after building a decent gaming pc and i'm not sick of retro stuff.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Linea wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:52 am making the archives from the former site accessible in some form and getting search engines to index it could result in more visitors.
I'm not certain he wants that. He seems to like it with only 3-5 people posting lol. The more people who know this place, the more haters we get anyway since it's not like 15 years ago, back when internet was Libertarian. Most 18-late 20s yr old peeps on internet these days, are big government Authoritarian prudes who want the government to censor all 'wrongthink' or 'offensive' opinions. I even had that faggot who made the non-game Va11-halla talking trash about me. I almost bought his game too coz it had such good art & music. Fools like him are why I stick strictly to Japanese-made games now. Except for Strategy, coz I think Westerners make better strat games. Oh and classic FPS like Doom.

Who's the thicc babe? Image
I can't really read it coz it's so blurry I actually thought she was White at first. She reminds me of Nina Nishimura, but that girl in the avatar looks a bit more White-Caucasoid. She's probably a Russian or a Frenchie with about a quarter Jap. White or Jap, I don't give a fuck. She looks Japanese-passing to me, lol.
I also quit buying games entirely considering that even 7th gen titles are playable after building a decent gaming pc and i'm not sick of retro stuff.
7th gen was a complete bust anyway. Aside for Bloodborne & the Nioh series, everything else was trash.
I'm loving Switch games though. BOTW actually does live up the hype. Xenoblade 2 is one of my fave games in ages. Smash Bros Ultimate, truly is ultimate. For some reason I have a lot of fun with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. I like how differently each character plays. Right now I'm doing an ultimate playthrough as The Punisher, Elza Bloodstone & Hawkeye & Cable.
I just finished a Nightmare run as Phoenix (my only level 200 character.), Mighty Thor, Incredible Hulk, & Loki.

Trials of Mana's demo was really good, so I may get that day 1. I'm disappointed that they censored the hell out of Angela's mooning pose. Her pose is still in the game, but they pan away from her ass and keep the camera on her face. It's fucking lame.
Last edited by Jack on Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

nah u mixed up gen numbers a bit

5th gen - ps1/n64/saturn
6th - dreamcast/ps2/gamecube/xbox
7th - ps3/x360/wii
8th gen - wiiU/ps4/x1
8.5th gen - Switch / ps4 pro / x1x

edit:
Nioh 2 looks damn sweet from what i seen, but all those people in comments around it only post about how they prefer Sekiro, LOL
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Iwazaru wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:09 pm nah u mixed up gen numbers a bit

5th gen - ps1/n64/saturn
6th - dreamcast/ps2/gamecube/xbox
7th - ps3/x360/wii
8th gen - wiiU/ps4/x1
8.5th gen - Switch / ps4 pro / x1x
Who fucking cares? Still shit. I don't even own a single game from that era coz the only games I liked were just remakes of 6th gen games and even the originals were still better. (Ninja Gaiden)
It's a similar case with 7th gen. Back when I had a PS4, the only games I played regularly were 3rd gen rereleases, & remakes of 5th gen & 6th gen. I don't count Nintendo games, coz Nintendo never counts. Nintendo seems to always make good games no matter what generation it is.

The only current gen games I actually played were just multiplayer shooters. I don't count those games, coz they're too seasonal and meant to be eventually replaced. There also only as good as your competition & the game-balancing. Something like Paladins was fun as fuck, all the way up until they completely broke all sense of balance to where it's impossible to win now if you're not the top 1% from the PS4 scene (Who are ironically, mostly the same friends & gangs I had on PSN.) who dominate everybody including PC.
About the only compeitive-level PS4 chump that I didn't know is that Female Meave main, Victoryah. Bitch is impossible to kill. I wish I could turn off crossplay with PS4 since they make the game so unplayable.

I really need to upload the best Overwatch match I ever had as D.va. I ended the match with my whole team endorsing me, as well as edorsments from the spectators. What's even more hilarious is that I had my D.va taunting everyone throughout the entire match so you hear her spamming
"IS THIS... EAAZZZZYYYY MOODDDDDEE!"

over & over as she's gunning & ramming everyone down with the replay ending as she blows everyone up with her ult.

If I were on PS4 now, I'd prob play nothing but Call of Duty Warzone. I'm on Switch though so I just constantly play Smash, BOTW, XB2, Torna, MUA3 & friday the 13th interchangably.

EDIT: I found her. So she is White.
https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/d ... t&i3_ord=1
Still looks Japanese-passing though. She got them Jap-slanteyes.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

making the archives from the former site accessible in some form and getting search engines to index it could result in more visitors.
Do you mean the old website or the old forums?
The old website is archived through multiple places. To the point where random internet schizos act as if 15 years old web pages are current ones I wrote myself lol.
I'm pretty sure the archives are a lot more well known than the current incarnation of the website. Anyway you should ask Iwazaru about that because he's the one handling all the archiving stuff. I feel it is redundant because there's already multiple mirrors of it, but I see the value in hosting stuff on my own server since everything old internet is being erased at a worrying pace.
As per the old forums, I am slowly archiving all the old threads a little bit at a time because I ran into some problems with automated programs.
I pretty much stopped posting on forums cause while my verbal proficiency is high i'm not satisfied with my writing quality.
You really shouldn't worry about that. The hayday of this forum included mostly ELS posters. I had a terrible grasp on the english language myself back in 2008, yet I eventually bought out the place. If you have anything you like that you feel is interesting and you want to talk about it, I'd be glad to listen. Hell there's probably only one poster here who plays modern videogames at all lol.
I'm not certain he wants that. He seems to like it with only 3-5 people posting lol. The more people who know this place, the more haters we get anyway since it's not like 15 years ago, back when internet was Libertarian.
Oh I'm all right with anything. Maybe I don't explain myself properly. I like people posting here, I'm just not gonna chase people down to have them post here because my objective was never to be popular or even to run a forum, I just want to have my own website to post about my Suda51 stuff since I spent most of my life at this point ammassing a collection of merchandise and knowledge about it.
But if more people were to post on the forums I'd welcome it, as I said in the hayday everyone would post about whatever the fuck interested them and I learned about many different subcultures I'd never have known about otherwise as a teenager.
As per schizoid OCD stalkers, loads of them are probably already onto me since we're suddenly getting 30 visitors or so per day. That's all right too. I'm not gonna police anybody, that's not in my interest at all.
wiregrind
Camellia Smile

Post by wiregrind »

I like the moon gif lol
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

wiregrind wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:35 pm I like the moon gif lol
By the way just so you know, I got your email, I just haven't had much time to post online recently so that's why I haven't gotten back to you yet. I've been replying to various posts here. But I'll get back to you eventually because I'm actually pretty interested in the question you've asked me
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

I changed user registration mode to "activated by admin" mode now as i'm sick of all those spammers signing up to the board.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

How can I discern real users from bots before they post?