The perfect club to WINE and DINE, KILL and UNWIND. Heaven Smiles when you speak BULLSHIT, perhaps fate shall smile at you as well.

Moderator: LGBTQanon

Jedilink
Heaven Smile

Back once again

Post by Jedilink »

Ah crap. It's been a LONG time since I've been on here. I just did a search for my name on old posts, and it popped up with stuff I posted back in 2006. Nice. Anyway, how's everyone doing? Any old mainstays still hanging around from back then?
JerryMig
Camellia Smile

Re: Back once again

Post by JerryMig »

The way I understand this is that some of the same people still work on the website, but the choice to relaunch it as a suda51 thing instead of wtf it was before was not well liked by the forum users which is why they split into two things. Aren't you an oldfag? I have no clue how to contact website admins, do you have their email or something? I can't find one on the website
Jedilink
Heaven Smile

Post by Jedilink »

I stuck around here for many years. Back in the day there were about 20-30 of us who posted regularly, with maybe 15 composing the majority of the content on the forum at the time.

I didn't mean to stop coming by, but the audience waned, and life kind of went on. Anyway, I'm kind of curious what the vibe is like here nowadays.
Jedilink
Heaven Smile

Post by Jedilink »

I used to be posted on the Paradise Hotel 51 site. I'm guessing that likely changed. If it hasn't, well, those pictures are embarrassing. Let's get some new ones. Haha.
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

Jedilink wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:37 pm Ah crap. It's been a LONG time since I've been on here. I just did a search for my name on old posts, and it popped up with stuff I posted back in 2006. Nice. Anyway, how's everyone doing? Any old mainstays still hanging around from back then?
Aloha Jedilink!

I've heard about you from TopDrunkee (I'll send him a text and let him know you're back on the forum) who remains the O.G. here.

/tyransujets

The Paradise Hotel 51 of 2024 is, I assume (I joined much more recently than you), at least kind of different from what it was back when you used it as K7SIN— but we're doing our best to return it to that era of the internet, as there isn't anything else like this anywhere else online:

Let me know if you have any suggestions and thank you for your return to the Hotel!

/aangel
ImageImageImage
JamesCak
Heaven Smile

Post by JamesCak »

Hi Jedilink, I found this post you made on the old forums on September the 10th of 2009, a whopping fifteen years ago! Thought you might find this interesting. Cheers!
I had a crazy dream. Actually I had a couple but I don't remember a lot of it. I remember there were Terminators in one of my dreams. I kept waking up and when I went back to sleep I had another dream.
In this one I was at my house before I moved a few weeks back. For some reason in the living room was a weird arcade type machine...of some kind. So I sit in front of it and start playing it. I'm playing it and it's got a bunch of older games like Metal Slug style shooting and some R-Type style ship shooters. I look around me and my house is gone and I'm in a mall type place. Right behind me is some restaurant thing or something. So I go in and it's brand new. Not much going on. There's people at maybe 8 tables or so.
It's actually not opened for the first time yet but they will later that day or the next day or something. Since they aren't open yet they're only serving some drinks and different cookies and stuff to people. Well I look around and one of the "waiters" is this bird type creature. Kind of like a flamingo look. He had long tall legs but not a really long neck though. Length wise from front to back he was about 3 feet long. About 5 to 5 and a half feet tall. And he wasn't pink he was a greenish blueish mix all throughout. Well his beak was strange. Somehow it could move around and he could speak human language. Sorta "Yoda from Empire Strikes Back" type lip movement with his beak. Well inside his mouth were all of these spikes. They looked almost like sowing needles. They stuck up directly from the bottom of his mouth looking upwards but would group together and move as he would speak. Almost acting like a tongue of spikes as he spoke english. Well one of the men at one of the tables got on his nerves and he did this thing where he ruffled his feathers on his short stubby tail as he was walking away and spoke in this crazy ethereal language for a second. Apparently his original bird creature language. One of the other waitresses understood him apparently and scolded him telling him not to say things like that.
Well the guy was still getting on his nerves so he puffed his body up extremely fast and his feathers expanded with these spikes sticking out in between the feathers and all of a sudden the spikes exploded out of his body and flew DIRECTLY into the annoying man from all sides completely skewering him from every angle by the 2 foot long spikes. He must've been impaled with about 30 or 40 individual spikes. He looked like a pin cushion.
Everyone in their booths were screaming and running out. I stayed as I found it horrifying but incredibly fascinating. The creature let the spikes stay in the man for about 10-20 seconds when he ruffled his feathers over his entire body again and all the spikes flew out of the man back into the bird's body.
It was AWESOME. I seriously wish I could record my dreams. I would have some amazing images and some really awesome things that happen.
/xlsauteur
Jedilink
Heaven Smile

Post by Jedilink »

Haha, what a wild dream. Yeah when I write my dreams down, I always try to be as detailed as possible. It's funny because I can almost always remember one of these dreams when I start to read all these details again. Like when you remember a forgotten memory from years ago. I remember what the scene with the spikes and the impaling and all that looked like as I read that again. Interesting stuff, man.

Also, I GUARANTEE I posted some horribly cringy stuff years back, so if you come across an old post and you're like 😬😬😬 just keep in mind I've probably grown up a bit since then, haha.