The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

Copper Age Pervert
Heaven Smile

Liberation Maiden trailers

Post by Copper Age Pervert »

I was watching paradise hotel youtube channel and found many trailers of sexy women legs for liberation maiden

Does anyone know the origin of these? Who is the model?
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: Liberation Maiden trailers

Post by Krizzx »

Surprised anyone remembers this game existed. I got it when it came out. Had a really nationalistic undertone to it kind of like Killer 7 despite "Oohhh cute girl" protagonist.
The Rastafarian Navy

Post by The Rastafarian Navy »

Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:40 pm Surprised anyone remembers this game existed. I got it when it came out. Had a really nationalistic undertone to it kind of like Killer 7 despite "Oohhh cute girl" protagonist.
What is the function of the word “despite” in that sentence?
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

The Rastafarian Navy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:29 pm
Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:40 pm Surprised anyone remembers this game existed. I got it when it came out. Had a really nationalistic undertone to it kind of like Killer 7 despite "Oohhh cute girl" protagonist.
What is the function of the word “despite” in that sentence?
You didn't see that type of plotline accompanied with that type of artstyle that you would typically see in galge or nonserious anime. Cute book cover with old man plot.