The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Brandon
46th President of The United States

Re: The Election Year

Post by Brandon »

/ugay
Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

Post by Laugh at the Moon »

Glad you didn't take it personally Brandon
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 am The federal deficit is not some arbitrary numbers. Its the hardest metric of government expenditure there is. Its literally "the record" of how much debt the government produced under a given president.
This is correct and Laugh at the Moon is a retard for entertaining the idea that the federal deficit is fake, or whatever hes implying.

It's safe to say nobody here is an expert on these matters, but speaking as a libtard/Democrat (Antifa) the federal deficit is not a statistic I would use to demonstrate the merits of my preferred party.

It doesn't tell you anything about how money is being spent.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Queen SMiLE
Heaven Smile

Post by Queen SMiLE »

Rake wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:40 am

Brandon wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:41 pmThanks, Jack.
WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Post by WesleySnipes »

I was out with my cousin today. We were catching up on the presidential race and after talking about Trump, I joked that she could take him. She laughed and said she didn't think she could either, but that he would be a great president.

"He could actually help my businesses," she said.

If Donald Trump takes the White House, he will make our country much more prosperous. Our companies will have more money to invest in innovation and automation to create jobs and drive growth.

My cousin owns a company that makes high-end grocery carts. She took it over from her dad when he retired a few years ago. She is a strong, smart woman with an eye for investing in future growth. This is the kind of growth I envision.

The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.