The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

Re: The Election Year

Post by Laugh at the Moon »

If President Trump gives the word I am ready to commit any act to defend The Flag and MAGA Values
Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

"Patriots... Sit down and stand up."
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

sit down stand up sit down again and stand, wait no sit down and stand middleway
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Laugh at the Moon wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:05 pm
Krizzx wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:21 am Anything other than Trump. Doens't have to be Biden or his VP, but PLEASE, no more Trump... The economy is still in shambles from him.
Trump fixed the economy til the DemonKKKrat deep state cancelled his re-election, installed a zombie (no offense Brandon) and started 2 fake wars. Get off the plantation my brother...
That is the opposite of reality. Trump inherited a booming economy from Barack Obama and then killed it with his tax cuts for the rich, trade wars and his failure when dealing with COVID19. The first two years of any presidents term are mostly result of the previous presidents policies. The new presidents economic policies don't take effect until the end of the first year and any significant changes typically take another year to manifest.

The federal deficit spiking when a Republican president is in office and being brought back down when a Democratic president is in office is a pattern that has been repeating since Reagan fucked everyone. These are facts you can check anywhere.

For those who don't know what federal deficit means, its how much money the U.S. government is spending over what it actually receive. The last time the deficit was negative(aka the U.S. was in profit) was under Bill Clinton thanks to his policies as represented by the blue bars on the chart.

Donald Trump murdered the U.S. economy, but his cult of followers are finance and economics illiterate. They've convinced themselves that the main that caused those huge spikes in debt in 2019 and 2020 will save the economy when the problems they have with the economy are his fault. These are facts. Repulican's have always increased the U.S. debt at a higher rate than Democrats. Look it up. Every chart will show exactly what I just told you.
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

ImageImageImage
Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

Krizzx wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:13 pm
Laugh at the Moon wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:05 pm
Krizzx wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:21 am Anything other than Trump. Doens't have to be Biden or his VP, but PLEASE, no more Trump... The economy is still in shambles from him.
Trump fixed the economy til the DemonKKKrat deep state cancelled his re-election, installed a zombie (no offense Brandon) and started 2 fake wars. Get off the plantation my brother...
That is the opposite of reality. Trump inherited a booming economy from Barack Obama and then killed it with his tax cuts for the rich, trade wars and his failure when dealing with COVID19. The first two years of any presidents term are mostly result of the previous presidents policies. The new presidents economic policies don't take effect until the end of the first year and any significant changes typically take another year to manifest.

The federal deficit spiking when a Republican president is in office and being brought back down when a Democratic president is in office is a pattern that has been repeating since Reagan fucked everyone. These are facts you can check anywhere.

For those who don't know what federal deficit means, its how much money the U.S. government is spending over what it actually receive. The last time the deficit was negative(aka the U.S. was in profit) was under Bill Clinton thanks to his policies as represented by the blue bars on the chart.

Donald Trump murdered the U.S. economy, but his cult of followers are finance and economics illiterate. They've convinced themselves that the main that caused those huge spikes in debt in 2019 and 2020 will save the economy when the problems they have with the economy are his fault. These are facts. Repulican's have always increased the U.S. debt at a higher rate than Democrats. Look it up. Every chart will show exactly what I just told you.
OK so the federal deficit line goes up and down in a fashion which is possibly corollary to the last elected party. So what?
Pointing at some arbitrary metric and going "See?" doesn't make you economically literate. It makes you a moron.
The average MAGA cultist is a lot smarter than you. The heuristic "Gold king TRUMP = cool! Brandon = woke, gas prices high" isn't perfect but it gives a much clearer view of reality than you doing the black guy thing where a "teacher" telling you something too complicated for you to understand means it's correct.
(If only you would apply this "logic" to posts about Gundam)
I repeat: Get off tha plantation muh brother. There's room on the TRUMP TRAIN for everypony.
Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

NIGGAS 4 WAR!
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Laugh at the Moon wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:13 pm

OK so the federal deficit line goes up and down in a fashion which is possibly corollary to the last elected party. So what?
Pointing at some arbitrary metric and going "See?" doesn't make you economically literate. It makes you a moron.
The average MAGA cultist is a lot smarter than you. The heuristic "Gold king TRUMP = cool! Brandon = woke, gas prices high" isn't perfect but it gives a much clearer view of reality than you doing the black guy thing where a "teacher" telling you something too complicated for you to understand means it's correct.
(If only you would apply this "logic" to posts about Gundam)
I repeat: Get off tha plantation muh brother. There's room on the TRUMP TRAIN for everypony.
That is one really sad "why he use them big words??!! He must think he's better than us" argument.

The federal deficit is not some arbitrary numbers. Its the hardest metric of government expenditure there is. Its literally "the record" of how much debt the government produced under a given president.

This isn't "possibly" correlated. Its explicitly correlated. Its "the record" of the very point being discussed straight from government itself. Saying its "possibly" correlated is like saying grabbing a live wire is possibly correlated with being electrocuted.

You're handwaving hard facts, because they don't show you what you want you want to be true. Anything is true when you live in fantasy land, but I don't. The numbers "do" "not" "lie." If you want to know who caused prices to go up or down, you can literally just look up the economic records that state clearly who did what and when. Its not rocket science, or the least bit complicated. Its publicly available information.

Also, what the hell does black or white have to do with any of this? "Black guy thing?" The fuck?

I don't ride any trains, because I don't worship politicians.

Its always clear when when I'm arguing with an American Republican, though, because they have a super simplistic, binary view of politics and assume that anyone worship doens't worship their current god(whoever the leader of the Republican party is) unquestionably, then they project that he must be the left wing version of themselves. American Republicans seem to only be capable of binary "us" or "them" logic. I've never been a Republican or a Democrat. Neither my world view or political views are shaped by either of the American political parties.
Laugh at the Moon
Duplicator Smile

Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 am That is one really sad "why he use them big words??!! He must think he's better than us" argument.
YOU do this. This is the consistent pattern. You reduce things to totemic blocks rather than discrete parts and ideas. Something as difficult to aggregate as market activity becomes "da economy" (with one convenient metric), Gundam becomes "anti-war", somebody offering a charitable olive branch of a generous counter-argument becomes "a bunch of insults and nonsense". You don't think. You dislike thinking and so you find this easier.
Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 am The federal deficit is not some arbitrary numbers. Its the hardest metric of government expenditure there is. Its literally "the record" of how much debt the government produced under a given president.
Have you looked at the left-hand side of these charts where it says the word "TRILLION" ? That translates as "arbitrary numbers" to any sentient person including MAGA-Americans who I will reiterate are more intelligent than you. You know this is debt, right? As in, not the contents of the vault of Scrooge McDuck or whatever you imagine in your little head.
Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 am This isn't "possibly" correlated. Its explicitly correlated. Its "the record" of the very point being discussed straight from government itself. Saying its "possibly" correlated is like saying grabbing a live wire is possibly correlated with being electrocuted.
Alright, since Da Government says so let's take this as the word of God, which you do constantly because you are a superstitious peasant. What is the federal deficit and why might the numbers move like this? These movements indicate that there is more spending than there are earnings. Where do earnings come from in this context? That would be taxes. What are Republikkkunts known for? Lowering taxes. We have solved the amazing white man magic of line go down and proven Trump is Hitler. Less money fo' dem programs, in principle. Is this so? Let's pull one example out of our ass, public edumacation:

Weird how they seem to have had no trouble finding money for this WASTE. You might even note that spending was higher than ever under drumpf.
Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 am You're handwaving hard facts, because they don't show you what you want you want to be true. Anything is true when you live in fantasy land, but I don't. The numbers "do" "not" "lie." If you want to know who caused prices to go up or down, you can literally just look up the economic records that state clearly who did what and when. Its not rocket science, or the least bit complicated. Its publicly available information.
"Hard facts". A big ol' brick of 'em. Can't argue with dat.

Looks like everybody has done really well under Brandon.
Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 am Also, what the hell does black or white have to do with any of this? "Black guy thing?" The fuck?
That was just me confirming, based on your lack of swag, how funny the plantation joke I told (twice) was. Would have been less funny if you were a white libtard.
Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 am I don't ride any trains, because I don't worship politicians.
You demonstrably take their words as gospel.
Krizzx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:48 am Its always clear when when I'm arguing with an American Republican, though, because they have a super simplistic, binary view of politics and assume that anyone worship doens't worship their current god(whoever the leader of the Republican party is) unquestionably, then they project that he must be the left wing version of themselves. American Republicans seem to only be capable of binary "us" or "them" logic. I've never been a Republican or a Democrat. Neither my world view or political views are shaped by either of the American political parties.
Wesley is that you? That's a joke. I know you have trouble with those.
Spoiler
I'm neither a Republican nor an American btw. However Krizzx is a Democrat and he has a house on the Democrat Plantation where he lives with Barack Obama.
I have a real question which I implore you, beg you, to answer. Even if you ignore everything else I said because I'm "being unreasonable" or whatever other excuse you'll go with, please answer just one question: Do you think the purpose of a government is to turn a profit?