Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
The Whoracle
Heaven Smile

"Behind Closed Doors" - A Comprehensive Interview with the Paradise Hotel 51 Staff

Post by The Whoracle »

Translator's Note: Press "RMB" on mouse & open each in a new tab for full resolution!
WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Re: "Behind Closed Doors" - A Comprehensive Interview with the Paradise Hotel 51 Staff

Post by WesleySnipes »

That was an interesting interview. The mayor said he had no regrets about trying to bomb the Oklahoma City federal building which did a lot more damage. However, he did say this little tidbit. “I am glad I got some recognition for being one of the guys that made a bomb.” The mayor has been catching flack for trying to find out the true story of his past. His hunch is that it might have been an undercover agent but the chief of police has said this is not true. The FBI will be releasing the identity of the bomber in about five years.

I thought this was interesting and thought it would be useful to all of you.
The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.