The perfect club to WINE and DINE, KILL and UNWIND. Heaven Smiles when you speak BULLSHIT, perhaps fate shall smile at you as well.

Moderator: LGBTQanon

sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Re: Where has my Marmalade gone?

Post by sudaca »

I'll turn marmalade into a hunk dog blasting his chorizo to a puppet dog sex dog doll, don't worry marmalade I'll save you from this meru
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

Wilhelm wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:30 am I'm looking for my dog, Marmalade. He's the sweetest little dog a boy could wish for. I love my dog Marmalade so very much, but he's run off!
I was taking Marmalade for a walk in the park when I spotted a balloon-man selling balloons. My little sister just loves balloons, and I had some of my pocket money left over, so I thought I'd buy one. When the Italian balloon-man went to take payment and hand over a lovely blue balloon, I let go of the leash and Marmalade suddenly bolted! I think he must have spotted another animal and went to chase it!

He's just the most wonderful dog. He's a brown sort of colour. He's missing his ear. He's missing an eye. He's also missing some teeth and one of his legs. He's missing some spots of his coat here and there. He's also missing his tail. He also has an illness in his private parts which makes him leak a foul-smelling fluid wherever he goes. He gets very excited and jumps up to meet you even if you protest! He can be a bit naughty and sometimes eats his own droppings and that of other dogs. He will come running if you shout his name: "Here! Marmalade!"

Please help me find my dog, Marmalade. It's almost suppertime and father will give me a real thrashing if I come home without Marmalade.
I still remembered at that time, when I was try having fun with persona 4 community and then suddenly they turn serious can't take a joke, they trash talking to me, the shocking part is I keep it quiet, because usually when I get insulted I go full on keyboard warrior debating them to the point they getting annoyed and intimidate by me and blocked me or I'm the one who got scared Nd proceed to blocked them, but I didn't do it at all. What I was doing is really good,but for some reason I can't forget it,it is hurt me when I remember it? Why can't I move on? Am I regret for not going ravaged on them for making fun of me and can't take a joke? But i also regretted to insulting people to the point i create a new account juat to find those i insult before to ask them fro forgiveness....funny thing is,they asked who is me,they don't even remember they have a beef eirh me,but whatever it still wrong. I will be questioned by God on hereafter so i tried to seek forgiveness.11 years later I believe I tried to find the group again but it's already gone, maybe the owner deleted it. Or the maybe algorithm messed it up.
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

HOUSELANDER wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:31 am
Wilhelm wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:30 am I'm looking for my dog, Marmalade. He's the sweetest little dog a boy could wish for. I love my dog Marmalade so very much, but he's run off!
I was taking Marmalade for a walk in the park when I spotted a balloon-man selling balloons. My little sister just loves balloons, and I had some of my pocket money left over, so I thought I'd buy one. When the Italian balloon-man went to take payment and hand over a lovely blue balloon, I let go of the leash and Marmalade suddenly bolted! I think he must have spotted another animal and went to chase it!

He's just the most wonderful dog. He's a brown sort of colour. He's missing his ear. He's missing an eye. He's also missing some teeth and one of his legs. He's missing some spots of his coat here and there. He's also missing his tail. He also has an illness in his private parts which makes him leak a foul-smelling fluid wherever he goes. He gets very excited and jumps up to meet you even if you protest! He can be a bit naughty and sometimes eats his own droppings and that of other dogs. He will come running if you shout his name: "Here! Marmalade!"

Please help me find my dog, Marmalade. It's almost suppertime and father will give me a real thrashing if I come home without Marmalade.
I still remembered at that time, when I was try having fun with persona 4 community and then suddenly they turn serious can't take a joke, they trash talking to me, the shocking part is I keep it quiet, because usually when I get insulted I go full on keyboard warrior debating them to the point they getting annoyed and intimidate by me and blocked me or I'm the one who got scared Nd proceed to blocked them, but I didn't do it at all. What I was doing is really good,but for some reason I can't forget it,it is hurt me when I remember it? Why can't I move on? Am I regret for not going ravaged on them for making fun of me and can't take a joke? But i also regretted to insulting people to the point i create a new account juat to find those i insult before to ask them fro forgiveness....funny thing is,they asked who is me,they don't even remember they have a beef eirh me,but whatever it still wrong. I will be questioned by God on hereafter so i tried to seek forgiveness.11 years later I believe I tried to find the group again but it's already gone, maybe the owner deleted it. Or the maybe algorithm messed it up.
maybe the persona 4 community was too busy raising their hands for shota announcements by official atlus twitter posts, just a thought, maybe you were surrounded by fujoshi shotacon /dehumanize
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation