El el Elohim. Erutan namuh si siht. HterazaN fo suseJ deificurc swej eht. Siht rof setarcoS denosiop snainehta eht. Tetragrammaton Agla Amen.

Moderator: Genocide123

Meru
Bombhead Smile

Yoga

Post by Meru »

Anybody here do Yoga?
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Saiko
Heaven Smile

Re: Yoga

Post by Saiko »

I believe Yoga is actually very interesting. While many regard it as a simple exercise, it can actually be regarded as meditative and even somewhat of a way to heal the body.

As Hank from King of the Hill threw out his back and resorted going to yoga classes found out that yoga is mainly for perverted men and retarded women. He did ultimately make a full recovery thanks to yoga.

My point being that yoga seems to attract tons of retards, despite its legitimacy as a real thing.
I can not find videos that have anything other than unfunny retarded women so here is old workout videos instead which feature the same shit, but better.

🆃🅡🆄🅣🅷 🅾🅡 🅒🅾🅝🆂🅔🆀🅤🅴🅝🅲🅔🆂
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Saiko wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:52 am While many regard it as a simple exercise, it can actually be regarded as meditative and even somewhat of a way to heal the body.
Despite the explosion in popularity I think this is still the commonly held view by practitioners. If anything, even normies think that divorcing it from its religious foundations is a bit problematic. Many such articles.
I chose to post this thread within my domain /spooky for this reason.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

OceanDrop

Post by OceanDrop »

why do you hesitate to delve into yoga, feeling entangled in the chaos of conflicting information and personal uncertainties? is it because you fear exposing your vulnerabilities, associating the practice with an admission of personal struggles or shortcomings? perhaps you find yourself caught up in conflicting narratives about yoga, causing doubt about its legitimacy and benefits. do you resist acknowledging your need for mental and emotional well-being through yoga, fearing it may signify a failure to navigate your inner world? when it comes to embracing the yogic path, is there hesitation rooted in past experiences that make genuine connection with the practice seem challenging? could the uncertainty in your relationship with yoga stem from external influences shaping your perception of its transformative power? are you avoiding the practice because you believe it might magnify your struggles, influenced by narratives suggesting you shouldn't explore the depths of your own being through yoga? take a moment to reflect on your reservations, observe how external influences impact your understanding of yoga and personal growth, and consider releasing any notions that may be hindering your exploration of this transformative practice.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:47 pm.