The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Geopolitics and War

Post by HOUSELANDER »

Post about anything about present war or past war

I believe everyone is already well known about Crisis in Palestine.
But this time it's different compared to what we used to heared before.
Last Saturday,7 October a Hamas Group from Gaza launched a planned attack called the Tawfan (Hurricane) Al Aqsa on the Population settlement of Israel. The attack surprised the Population of Israel and the international Media called the "unprecedented". Because years ago since the war between Gaza-Israel started in 2008,Gaza always on defensive mode. Israel will launched an air attack,and Gaza will countered back,and Egypt will maintain the peace. Repeat. That's what happen over 15 years ago.
But this time Hamas Launched an offensive attack and manage to get through the place under Israel,many Israelist Guards been caught.the amount of loss of life has reached 700,its highest since the war of yom kippur in 1973. Because of that the Israelist Cabinet approved the declaration of war.
"War" here means every Israel citizen will be drafted or mobilized unlike the previous operation on Gaza where only militan of Israel doing the work.

This is the first Declaration of war that Israel launched since the end of Yom kippers war.the first war 1948-1949 cease-fire,second war 1956,Israel gave up,third war 1967 Israel won and fourth war 1973 cease fire.
After the war of Yom Kippur, both Israel and Arab league tired to continued the war,the Arab decided to solve the Palestine issue in peace. Egypt and Jordan built a diplomatic relation with Israel.
anthony
Camellia Smile

Re: Geopolitics and War

Post by anthony »

/hero /xed /shoot /tomb2 /dehumanize
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

I know what happened.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Wilhelm
Camellia Smile

Post by Wilhelm »

Marmalaaaaade! Oh, Marmalaaaaaade!
WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Post by WesleySnipes »

HOUSELANDER wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:25 am Post about anything about present war or past war

I believe everyone is already well known about Crisis in Palestine.
But this time it's different compared to what we used to heared before.
Last Saturday,7 October a Hamas Group from Gaza launched a planned attack called the Tawfan (Hurricane) Al Aqsa on the Population settlement of Israel. The attack surprised the Population of Israel and the international Media called the "unprecedented". Because years ago since the war between Gaza-Israel started in 2008,Gaza always on defensive mode. Israel will launched an air attack,and Gaza will countered back,and Egypt will maintain the peace. Repeat. That's what happen over 15 years ago.
But this time Hamas Launched an offensive attack and manage to get through the place under Israel,many Israelist Guards been caught.the amount of loss of life has reached 700,its highest since the war of yom kippur in 1973. Because of that the Israelist Cabinet approved the declaration of war.
"War" here means every Israel citizen will be drafted or mobilized unlike the previous operation on Gaza where only militan of Israel doing the work.

This is the first Declaration of war that Israel launched since the end of Yom kippers war.the first war 1948-1949 cease-fire,second war 1956,Israel gave up,third war 1967 Israel won and fourth war 1973 cease fire.
After the war of Yom Kippur, both Israel and Arab league tired to continued the war,the Arab decided to solve the Palestine issue in peace. Egypt and Jordan built a diplomatic relation with Israel.
King Hussein of Jordan,to protect Jordan through war with Israel,lifted the grip of Arab League on Jordanian army,it did not operate.

In 1963,the Arabs agreed for the division of Israeli land and settled the Palestinians in their designated areas. In 1974,it was resolved between Jordan and Israel.

In December 2001,the Arab countries agreed to make a new agreement for the demilitarization of the conflict. The outcome of the agreement is peace between Israel and Syria.

Israel gained a full victory and obtained complete political and diplomatic means to achieve peace.

Jordan lost its potential power to protect its people and kingdom because of the loss of its power over the Syrian army.

Israel and the U.S. became partners and allies after the war and after Israel signed an agreement.Israel could now claim and ask for assistance from the United States.

Ya’alon expected Israel to receive permanent military and financial assistance from the U.S. government. The Israeli minister, however, was upset that the agreement was not formalized on paper. One of the reasons, according to Ya’alon, was because “the Americans do not know what they want from Israel.”

He does not believe the U.S. “knows that Israel is not [an] occupied country, and the Americans do not know that Israel is facing a security problem from Islamist terror.” He added, “No Americans seem to know the roots of Israel’s situation. The U.S. sees a bunch of girls in some chic bar in Tel Aviv.”

Ya’alon is on record stating that Islamic terrorism is part of an occult conspiracy:

“This is the occult world, and these are things which the Israeli people do not understand. The world does not understand the influence that the occult has over the people.”

Why Do Girls Go to Witches’ Festivals?

In order to understand the occult’s influence on girls, we must learn a little bit more about the story of the Shepherds.
The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.
Brandon
46th President of The United States

Post by Brandon »

"Geopolitics and War" huh Jack? Welp, I got one.

S'there a connection between this ol' forum... and this cRaZy happening:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Mombasa_attacks
Wikipedia wrote:An all-terrain vehicle crashed through a barrier outside the Paradise Hotel and blew up, killing 13 and injuring 80. At the same time, attackers fired two surface-to-air missiles at an Israeli charter plane. The Paradise Hotel was the only Israeli-owned hotel in the Mombasa area.

Oy vey! and a happy (late) Hannukah to you fellas at the Hotel!

/hero
WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Post by WesleySnipes »

Brandon wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:26 am "Geopolitics and War" huh Jack? Welp, I got one.

S'there a connection between this ol' forum... and this cRaZy happening:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Mombasa_attacks
Wikipedia wrote:An all-terrain vehicle crashed through a barrier outside the Paradise Hotel and blew up, killing 13 and injuring 80. At the same time, attackers fired two surface-to-air missiles at an Israeli charter plane. The Paradise Hotel was the only Israeli-owned hotel in the Mombasa area.

Oy vey! and a happy (late) Hannukah to you fellas at the Hotel!

/hero
I hope the black sun swastika is a joke to them. I have to keep my head down while getting this done. They want me for a deeper reason.

There’s a white supremacist at work here. The alt-right and the russian Nazis. They need me, and they don’t realize I can kick their asses. That I’m far better than them.

I’m going to the net, and I hope I don’t get shot.

Eh, I don’t want to lose any time. I have to get this right. I have to get this right.
The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.
Brandon
46th President of The United States

Post by Brandon »

Godspeed Wesley. /jihad
WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Post by WesleySnipes »

To be clear, I don't hate the jews. I have a Jewish sister, and I used to be an al-Qaeda follower. However, when people like Brad Jenkins and his group the Strategic Defense Initiative go on news networks and talk about "non-dignified occupation" I understand what they are saying and am just pissed off that it's happening on a massive scale in a country I call home.

If you want to argue it's not hate when somebody says they hate nazis and I believe that's true, then it's not hate when you say you hate al-Qaeda or ISIS or say you hate transgender people, either. It's hate if you say you hate innocent refugees or call people who want nothing but a peaceful life for themselves and their children nazi scum, but let's all assume the average Trump supporter, if he isn't one of the ones yelling or lynching innocent people in the streets (see, I used the wrong words, I actually hate all of them, that's not a good thing, btw, I don't want to go to jail), is all about values and character, which he is blatantly lacking.

Also Read: Dear Islamic Jihadists
https://www.aljazeera.com/
https://www.bbc.com/news
https://nichegamer.com/
PuzzyJuice
Camellia Smile

Post by PuzzyJuice »

USA is not the America. Bolivia,paraguéy,brajil.. This is America. Cia is fucking. Gestapo KKk a polícia secreta no banheiro. My familiē brothers dead. Cousins dead. uncles morto. es culpa del lgbt de estados unidos mi país es pobre. Bitch