Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
Management
Camellia Smile

Re: Harassment (again)

Post by Management »

Krizzx wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:23 am The hell did I miss? Im lost here.

I'm also surprised the GHM knows this place even exists.
The way I understand it, someone was sending gore pictures to various people on Twitter and some YouTubers / online influencers convinced James at Grasshopper that it was me doing it based on nothing. Or just based on the fact that people can't read and they honestly believed I am TopDrunkee for the past decade and a half. (I doubt he's got anything to do with this either. He's a communist trans-rights activist now, he wouldn't just go around trying to trigger people. Even though they keep making shit up about him being a white nationalist gay killer.)

I had to go into hiding like a terrorist because the usual brave heroes took that as license to find my dox and kill me as it had already happened a couple of years ago. Thankfully James had the basic decency to look into the issue for more than a minute and realize I've got nothing to do with this. In fact, conversations about killing me were happening in front of GhM staff lol.

These people are, for some reason, convinced that I am competition to their YouTube channels and social media accounts. If I cared about being an e-celeb, I wouldn't just dump everything for free. The website barely has an audience. I am no threat to these people's careers as "community leaders" and such, let alone one that's so dangerous it must be put down. I don't mind if they use my work for free without crediting me either, as they've been doing for years. I just wish they'd get over this unhealthy obsession.