El el Elohim. Erutan namuh si siht. HterazaN fo suseJ deificurc swej eht. Siht rof setarcoS denosiop snainehta eht. Tetragrammaton Agla Amen.

Moderator: Genocide123

Saiko
Heaven Smile

Astrology Reading!

Post by Saiko »

If anyone here is also interested in astrology, they should use this:
Birth Chart Calculator

It gives a general summary that isn't quite as good if you don't know your exact birth time.
Even with everything if you don't have a talented witch reading it, it really is more of just a blueprint of who you are.

I'm pretty sure Suda also believed in astrology.
Last edited by Saiko on Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🆃🅡🆄🅣🅷 🅾🅡 🅒🅾🅝🆂🅔🆀🅤🅴🅝🅲🅔🆂
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Re: Astrology Reading!

Post by Meru »

Welcome to the forum!
There is something very natural about people with Jupiter in Leo because they believe that their mere existence is the evidence of their value. It may be said that they grow and develop by being excited about themselves. They may become selfish and arrogant, but sometimes it is better than false modesty and quarrelsomeness. Their sense of grandeur can lead to manifestations of self-confidence and wealth, but they may also fall into disfavour because of it.
Uranus in Capricorn intensifies some controversial features of people born under the sign of Capricorn, for example their ability to control others, but it also gives them the tendency to rebel against order and authority. They will tend to introduce new orders and they may also try to control politics. It will increase the coldness of people born in this sign.
People with Pluto in Scorpio have a passionate desire for mystery. They like to use intrigues and they have a great disposition for personal transformation that can happen especially through their desires.
Like most people, my inclination is to go accept the flattering ones which align with my self-image and reject those I don't care for.

I really think that as you say a witch or two is just what the doctor ordered.
If you know any, send them an invite.
Beware of injuries to thighs, hips and gall bladder.
This is good to know. I will beware.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.
Saiko
Heaven Smile

Post by Saiko »

Meru wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:00 pm Like most people, my inclination is to go accept the flattering ones which align with my self-image and reject those I don't care for.

I really think that as you say a witch or two is just what the doctor ordered.
If you know any, send them an invite.
Honestly I believe many view forums as such bygone things that they don't like to join them. Which is upsetting.
Mars in Gemini
Mars in the Gemini never stops moving. These people have many projects and ideas, but their energy is fragmented because air signs are known for not wanting to put up a fight. Instead, when something does not work out, they redirect their energy on a new goal. Of course, aggressive Mars does not like this very much. Fortunately, their activity is joined with intelligence. Their fiery temperament manifests itself mainly verbally, abruptly and swiftly. If people with Mars in Gemini want to get something or know something, they ask. It may happen that they will impulsively gain something or someone, but they will not know what to do with it or with the person. So it will not take long before their tireless mind and moving body starts looking for something else, they will get it and they will not know what to do with it again. And this will happen again and again.
This is my biggest issue.

My Astrology
🆃🅡🆄🅣🅷 🅾🅡 🅒🅾🅝🆂🅔🆀🅤🅴🅝🅲🅔🆂
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Saiko wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:22 pm Honestly I believe many view forums as such bygone things that they don't like to join them.
What, and fuckin' Voodoo dolls aren't?
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

Astrology content online presents a strong case of Nature vs. Nature. The disparate characteristics embedded by the constellations seem to be much weaker than those these enthusiasts all have in common, most notably a desire for a simple taxonomy which may lead others of the same type towards MBTI, D&D, "Sociopaths", etc. but also a conformity to aesthetics.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Post by Meru »

A good deal of astrology-reading home software was created before such things were easily available online. Both the Simple 1500 series and Superlite 1500 series of budget games contained a few entries related to astrology or fortune-telling.

Unfortunately I can't find much info on the title I had in mind: Superlite 1500s "Western Astrology" Supervised by the famous astrologer Mark Yazaki. Here is the Oriental Astrology version anyway.

If somebody were to track this down (perhaps by securing a digital copy) I'm sure it would be very useful. Much of this type of software is reliant upon the user entering their name in Kanji, but my suspicion is that Western Astrology may be an exception, as it also includes a rather comprehensive list of the foreign celebrities of 2001 for checking compatibility in love, friendship, and business.