The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Vityaz
Heaven Smile
Location: Former THE-ANTICHRIST-DINOSAUR-from-the-vulgarvolga-river

Is there prostitution in Salt Lake City?

Post by Vityaz »

poor sodom (new york city) and poor gomorrah (los angeles aka holy-wood-aka-lifegivingcross-of-the-Lord-Iezus-Khristus-in-Poland)

was flooded by you-know-whom

when the oceans were nuked during ww3.

dinosaur told you that after ww3 there will remain only 7 percent of people (between 400 million and 500 million).

IT’S NOT

PRE-

DETERMINED

OF COURSE.

I THE DINOSAUR FROM VOLGA RIVER WILL ONLY KILL THE VILLAGERS NEAR VOLGA RIVER JUST AS SAINT VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKO (AKA SAINT THE HOLY ARCHANGEL URIEL FROM RUSSIA CHEBARKUL

WHERE HE SHOT DOWN THE METEORITE INTO THE LAKE NEARBY SO THAT NO ONE WOULD GET HOIT

NEAR CHELYABINSK … is nuclear station there?justaksing… again… singing to invite gringos to alaska the last frontier if goveimoint don’t require any covid measures such as

a)covid premarkofthebeast nanochip DARPA HYDROGEL nanotechnological bullshyt from satitaan. talkin’ ’bout both de evil death-jab which is filled with the antichrist’s blood for satanic anticommunion in order to transfer his diseases and “pain-in-the-rear” demons (just as SLAV’YO’NOCH’KIN AKA SAINT PROPHET HEALER SLAVIK AKA URIEL TALKED ABOUT.

SLAV’YO’NOCH’KIN IS DERAGOTORY TERM IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SLAVIK IN GANGSTAH DEMONOID MODE… YOU’RE STRONGLY ADVISED AGAINST IT.

i’m just a demon-pozzezed xtian-pig.. you know what i mean? oink-oink.

from piglet christian pig depicted in the TRI-BOGATYRYA CARTOON where dinosaur is a pig (you know what i mean). perhaps, arch-bishop sergiy ageev and otetz mikhail from sergiy ageev’s obitel monastery nunnery are batanya zlodey and yunga yosynya.

perhaps, dinosaur (the antichrist) is not even baptized because his b-of-a-you-know-what is refusing to fess up how both of their supposed baptizms took place (u know what i mean? i aksed her pawlitely by just asking her and she refuses to talk all bout dat u know what i mean..)

sorry for speaking gibberish… that’s how demon inside me taught me to act (meaning as a key-board-warrior-who-has-to-play-this-game-with-the-antichrist-jb-because-stupid-dinosaur-from-volga-river-has-challenged-jb-to-a-duEL

thinking that jb is just some pagan guy to whom orthodox christians refused to proselytize what dinosaur knows because he speaks russian and english and went to view information in both languages to “Find out the truth” (you know what dinosaur means? nah.. right? ‘cuz dinosaur refused to go on youtube to talk about it; if you want dinosaur to talk on youtube all about dat you know what he knows in same spielkin-demonic-slang-or-even-in-his-native-ukropian-and-choich-slavonic-maybe-a-few-prayers-here-and-there..polish words, yiddish words, german words, ES TUT MIR LEID; MENI SHKODA SCHO VY NE ROZUMIYETE SCHO NE MOZHNA BUTY HOLYMY. CHOMU? TOMU SCHO DJAVOL HOLIY A ANHOL ODITIY. IF YOU’RE UKROPIAN LIKE ME, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?… holy in english is “saint”; holy-in-ukropian-sound-language-refers-to-nakedness-oy-vey. angel is always dressed; demon is naked (holy in ukropian-sound-thingie);

ovni = ufo; but oven (sounds similar to ovni) is THELORDJESUSCHRIST’S SHEEPLE… it’s like that so that demons would repent too.

for saints not to feel vainglory and even for THE MOST HOLY TRINITY YAHWEH ADONAI ELOHIM HIMSELF NOT TO TURN HIS FACE AWAY SO THAT ALL OF US WOULD PERISH (if u know what i mean?… it’s from some book that dinosaur read.. maybe perhaps from de holy book of enoch that slavik saint archangelos urielos wrotetaddi not from helladi but from heveanadi.

ne-besa in haashion means no-demon.

ne-besa in russian means heaven …holy heaven where there are no demonicos vom de evil ovni letayuschiye tarelki where demons dress in closed of the ALL OF THE ABOVE UNDER AND ABOVE THE SUN AND SIN

and under the sun and under all that is sinful (including HELLADI ..sorry, teacher vom GREEK-LAND, for abusing your name in trash-talk and other names because dinosaur judged

FACUNDO BAGNIS (TENNIS PLAYER) FOR HAVING “SHYTTY” NAME IN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE; sorry, bruh.

facundo = f-thing.

bahno in ukropian (aka ukra-yinian who refuses to help huski to baptized the repenting chinese and chinese have to attack huss-land meaning siberia in order for huski (not svoloch but legit ORTHODOXIA VOM GREEKLANDIA) to FINALLY BAPTIZE THOSE POOR BUDDHISTS AND POOR COMMIE ATHEISTS IN GESTAPO-COMMUNIST-CHINA… oy vey.

SINCE RUSKI ORTHODOX IN THEIR GREEK-LAND HAVE BETRAYED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN MANY A WAY .. dinosaur is really to tired to post the same thing over and over just for someone just being oblivient so to speak as to why dinosaur has to create multiple accounts … it’s because of the evil ai tracking system (dinosaur forgot to tell you about dat in some posts..) and because of supposedy persecutin on yahoo answers from 2011 till its closing where doctor”toiletjohn” (who could’ve been cia or mossad or even the antichrist himself or just some poor DJOOISCH BLOKE or DJOOISCH GAL SUCH AS THE UNREPENTANT SARAH SILVERMAN OR EVEN PROJECT POGO PROJECT [LU]ZYPHR BROTHER NATHANI-EL KAPNER

TO WHOM DINOSAUR WROTE A MESSAGE AND DINOSAUR DOESN’t …probably didn’t say that putin is either killed or a commie still and pseudo-patriarch kiril gundyav is planning on crowning the antichrist perhaps in october of 2024… dinosaur is just guessing based on all the information he gets without even praying about it..

+++++++

dinosaur’s main message was always the same: if u as the last descendant escape de unforgivable mark-of-the-beast by hiding within a small group without any tracking devices on you, then all of this group’s ancestors will go to PERMANENT HEAVEN TO BE WITH THE MOST HOLY TRINITY YAHWEH ADONAI ELOHIM FOR EVER, AND EVER. AMEN.

+++++++

SO HELP THIS GROUP AND ALL OF YOUS

THE MOST HOLY TRINITY YAHWEH ADONAI ELOHIM FOR EVER, AND EVER. AMEN.

+++++++
IN THE PERMANENT HEAVEN

FOR EVER, AND EVER. AMEN.
Vityaz
Heaven Smile
Location: Former THE-ANTICHRIST-DINOSAUR-from-the-vulgarvolga-river

Re: Is there prostitution in Salt Lake City?

Post by Vityaz »

it’s dinosaur again. sorry for saying that prostitute are witches and lesbians and vise versa…who supposedly have devil’s cyst on their body parts and who supposedly kiss devil’s behind during that thing-you-know-what-i-mean-if-you-was-offended-by-my-previous-posts.

demon inside me goes thru the mouth and his behind is in my stinking mouth that i don’t brush for more that a decade.

then i kiss slavik, saint ioann grozniy, and king david on the lips so that they don’t get vain-glory and pride for being saints in heaven (you know what i mean?).

perhaps, if they were to develop pride then they would ka-ana-pali (meaning fall down from grace in haashian language)..you know what i mean?

sorry for offensive posts; should i go on youtube to post that video as the antichrist jb wants me to so that i would aks orthdox-xtian-pigs to pray for all of yous on that video?

maybe, i’d rant how jb dressed inside a clone of a cop markofthebeasted me at the airport and in milwokee

at midnight july 10–11 2022.

saint serafim of sarov said to stay home or wherever so that you would pray from 10 pm until whatever time … or you fell asleep and THE MOST HOLY TRINITY WOULD WAKE YOU AT 1 AM TO DO THOSE HOLY WONDERFUL ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN BOW DOWNS.

sorry for offensive posts about sarah silverman who said that she’d do it again (meaning crucify THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 2nd time).

a)saint nilus the myrrhgusher said that all sin will be repeated during apocalypse except deicide. sorry about that (message to demon inside ovni inside sarah silverman who refuses to repent because she wants THE JARED TREATMENT FROM THE HOLY FORGOTTEN BOOKS OF EDEN WHERE JARED WAS SAVED BY THE ARCHANGELS RAFAYIL, GIBRAYIL, UND MICHAYIL from you-know-what-where-you-know-what-was-doing-you-know-what-i-mean.

de antikristo jb vom san francisco kalifiornathingie

could’ve changed the online version of holy books that you’s about to read.

similar thing in printed versions since some time already..since the dawn of time (about sayitaan trying to disrupt dilligent coppy-pasta-ing by the GENEROUS HEBREW SCRIBES WHO DEVOTED THEIR WHOLE HOLY LIVES TO COPY-PASTA THE HOLY TANAKH (AKA THE OLD TESTAMENT).

demon convinced dinosaur to call THE FATHER “YAHWEH” THE SON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST “ADONAI”, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT “ELOHIM”.

also, demon said that 144 000 ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS FROM THE HOLY GRECO-RUSSIAN-KAFOLIK-CHURCH (AS THE ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN CHURCH WILL BE CALLED SOON JUST AS IT WAS CALLED DURING THE-SOON-TO-BE-RESURRECTED-SAINT-VENERABLE-SERAPHIM-OF-SAROV-who-threw-dinosaur-away-from-HIS-HOLY-ICON-1-meter/yard-a-few-years-ago-because-of-sin-of-malakia-andmarkofthebeastdocuments-you-know-what-i-mean?

so dinosaur was talking from all the experience of his life ALBEIT BEING NASTY WITH VENOM AND HE WOULD DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE WHAT OTHER WAY OTHER THAN YOUTUBE IS TO PROMOTE THAT PEOPLE SHOULD HIDE INSIDE THE WONDER TREE HOLLOWS

ALBEIT WITHOUT AND TRACKING DEVICES (you know what i mean…inordernottobetrackedbythenewGESTAPOAUSTRIANHITLER-ESQUE-type-of-COVID-POLICE-IN-AUSTRIA-AND-CHINA-AND-OTHER-PLACES-SUCH-AS-THE-PACMAN’S PHILLIPIANS WHERE THER EWAS A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE THAT SOME GUY IN PACMAN’S COUNTRY WAS REPORTING THAT PAW-LEECE WAS GOING DOOR TO DOOR MARKOFTHEBEASTINGPEOPLE WITHBLACKTRIPLEYOUKNOWWHAT

but dinosaur wrote that it’s yellow invisible barcode and visible three you know what (standing for those evil double elongated lines… you know what i mean?); so why de discrapancy? predictive programming from both sides, only from one side (them and not dinosaur?), there is a testing out period in 3rd world countries so to speak especially places like VENEZUELA

where index finger was scanned for “free food” [in a mouse trap that leads to permanent hell just as saint GIBRAYIL URGEBADZE FROM THE “EVIL” COUNTRY OF GEORGIA WHICH IS 1ST DORMINION OR WHATCHAMACALLIT; dinosaur is not allowed to look it up; demon vom ovni is still doing predictive programming inside the antichrist dinosaur… you know what i mean… ORTHODOX = THE ONLY TRUE FAITH; REPENT OR PERISH!; that is the kuestin that MR. SHAKESPEARE SHOULD’VE WROTE ABOUT …youknowwhatimean? ]..

from the holy book of revelation which was co-authored by slavik (aka archangel URI-EL) is 56 K HEBREWS VOM GREKORUSSIANORTHODOXKAFOLICHESKAYAKIRCHE AND 88 000 NON-HEBREWS FROM THE SAME CHOICH IN WESTERN HOOSS-LAND.

please, forgive me for writing in slang; bad habit don’t go away; sorry, APOLLO CREED; please, forgive me for judging you for dying at the hands of the DRAGON THE ANTICRHIST JB AND NOT RALPH LUNGREN POOR GUY WHO WAS FORCED TO TAKE A DIVE AGAINST ROOR ROCKY BALBOA … OR NOT…

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING WHERE

DRAGON = SATAN INSIDE THE ANTICHRIST…

AND …

ROCKY = THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS THE ROCK THAT JOOISCH FREEMASONS (WHO ARE GAY DEVIL-WOISHIPERZ VOM DE SATANICO PYRAMIDICO..

where it’s like this:

Sayitaan as the bottom of the inverted triangle.. sorry, THE MOST HOLY TRINITY YAWHEH ADONAI ELOHIM 4 writing dat it’s normal triangle. oy vey..please,forgiveme.

MUCHAS GRACIAS FOR DE OPPORTUNIDADI TO FIX DIS BUT FOR ME IT DON’T MAKE NO DIFFERENCE AND IT NEVER WILL BECAUSE MY MAIN MESSAGE IS FOR PEOPLE TO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE BUT TO HIDE SOMEWHERE AFTER PRAYING CONSTANTLY FOR A FEW HOURS (AND THEN FOREVER AFTER THAT) WITHOUT ANY TRACKING DEVICES WHICH WILL SAVE ALL OF THEIR ANCESTORS FROM THE PERMANENTI HELLADI (PERMANT HELL)…

used to write “Direct ancestors” … “all direct ancestors”… ONLY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY KNOWS SOMETHING IN DETAIL… angels, demons, and people are not-know-it-all-gangstahs… you know what i mean? that’s why i politely aksed your demon inside you to move away so that you would pray the JESUS PRAYER

“LORD JESUS CHRIST SON OF GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME A SINNER” (FOREVER FROM THAT MOMENT OF COURSE BECAUSE YOU WOULD STOP TALKING FOREVER AND WOULD BE PRAYING FOREVER TO REMAIN FOREVER YOUNG IN YOUR SOUL WHICH WOULD GO TO PERMANENT HEAVEN IF YOU MANAGE TO ESCAPE THE UNFORGIVABLE MARK-OF-THE-BEAST WITHOUT COMMITTING SUICIDE WHERE THE DEVIL WOULD THROW YOU OFF A CLIFF BECAUSE YOU WERE ALONE AND THE DEVIL CONVINCED YOU TO STOP PRAYING OR THE DEMON INSIDE STOPPED PRAYING BECAUSE HE CONVINCED YOU BEFOREHAND THAT IT WAS GOD PRAYING INSIDE YOU BUT IT WAS THE DEMON INSIDE YOU WHO TRICKED YOU…

how does dinosaur know that? two days ago demon prayed inside him…dinosaur was a little uneasy. went to sleep for 3 hours and then couldn

‘tpray againtillheatesomebullionandfishbutdinosaurusedtofastwithnofoodandnowaterforliketwodaysandcoulddoshyt.

basically…continued on another post
IN THE PERMANENT HEAVEN

FOR EVER, AND EVER. AMEN.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Re: Is there prostitution in Salt Lake City?

Post by Meru »

Please come back.
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.