The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Drunkwars SPECIAL TRANSMISSION: We got the DOCUMENTS on the CHINESE TAKEOVER!! Globalist elites tremble in fear

Post by Jack »

DISCLAMER: I actually split this thread from the GHM CCP thread because I feel it's interesting enough to discuss on its own. As a result certain aspects might be confused to fucking mouthbreading mutt retards, be advised. Do not cross the street.
- Danny "The Man" Dataly
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=123&start=40

I liked Killer7's ending, but that's coz I was so amused at how much it portrayed China as a threat. This was back in 2005, when nobody really cared about China except for those who paid close attention to Bill Clinton.
GHM even eventually got taken over by China, lol. I saved a CCP speech that I saw on the net awhile back which was originally written back in 2001. (I dunno where I saved it though.) The Chinks were gaming their plans all the way back then, and their gameplan has generally been pulled off without a hitch.

What made me laugh is how the CCP are self aware that they come off like Nazis, which is why they focused on marketing that made them sound more pro Workers' rights rather than what they actually are. An ultra nationalistic fascist state. Even the Chinks understand that the best way to control Americans is though language coz I dunno. I suppose that everyone the world over knows that Americans are illiterate retards.

The CCP was actually mostly respectful of their tone towards the USA though. They compared the USA to Wei & Shu, I think. Two differing countries who wants what's best for their people but are political enemies due to circumstance. Who the CCP outright hate are the Japanese, but they still spoke somewhat respectful of the Japs, because they can't deny that Japs fucked their shit up back in the 1900s.
They seemed most admirable towards Hitler though and it's the Nazi government that they model the CCP after.

It's funny coz the average American doesn't understand that. They think the Chinks are communist, coz they call themselves communist. It's kinda like how a Jap is a Liberal Democrat just coz they label themselves as one but are nothing of the sort.
I don't know where else to post this, yes it's political but it's about the CCP and it would look random as fuck had I posted this at the bullshit thread rather than a thread where CCP is in the fucking title.
The entire reason why I made a K7 site, a day or two after the game released was to discuss its geopolitics anyway. So really it's just me partaking in the initial purpose of that site. Which honestly doesn't really exist anymore. This is a new site, with a different focus.

I found the speech I was talking about earlier. Holy fuck the Chinks are scary. They're completely unlike their American counterparts, who do nothing but belittle & underestimate their enemies. The Chinks on the other hand, have a keen eye for details, looking for weaknesses and they have the cold-heartedness to pull off their plans without giving a single fuck.
Jack wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:29 pm

Also despite all the memes about YT games being a slog, i think they will end up being more remembered and recommended than Suda games simply because the endings of YT games (except D1) are always emotional, well-directed and unanimously well-received. and the ending always has a huge influence on people's opinion.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12855328/
instead Suda games tend to be progressively more uncomfortable and unsettling as you progress throughout the game. there are no tears or joy while the credit rolls. you will often find people writing "Try to bare it, Nier will eventually be good", while instead for Suda people will tell you "Yeah, it's a definitely a niche game, but maybe it's your thing".
I liked Killer7's ending, but that's coz I was so amused at how much it portrayed China as a threat. This was back in 2005, when nobody really cared about China except for those who paid close attention to Bill Clinton.
GHM even eventually got taken over by China, lol. I saved a CCP speech that I saw on the net awhile back which was originally written back in 2001. (I dunno where I saved it though.) The Chinks were gaming their plans all the way back then, and their gameplan has generally been pulled off without a hitch.
The CCP honestly come off as endgame bosses to me (or heroes depending on your perspective. It depends on who you hate more, Chinks or Yankees. I hate both but I prefer that American Dream which was probably always a fantasy and may have never existed.) especially when you consider that this speech was written & orated shortly before 2003, yet damn near everything that they game planned, has come to pass.
https://archive.is/59U4A
https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-s ... i-haotian/
It's a very long speech, and I only quote a few of their pointers.
I'll start off with the endgame, Covid19.
Only by using special means to “clean up” America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. This is the only choice left for us. This is not a matter of whether we are willing to do it or not. What kind of special means is there available for us to “clean up America”?

Conventional weapons such as fighters, canons, missiles and battleships won’t do; neither will highly destructive weapons such as nuclear weapons. We are not as foolish as to want to perish together with America by using nuclear weapons, despite the fact that we have been exclaiming that we will have the Taiwan issue resolved at whatever cost. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves. There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio-weapons have been invented one after another. Of course, we have not been idle, in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind. We are capable of achieving our purpose of “cleaning up” America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.

From a humanitarian perspective, we should issue a warning to the American people and persuade them to leave America and leave the land they have lived in to the Chinese people.
Or at least they should leave half of the United States to be China’s colony, because America was first discovered by the Chinese
They're referring to Zhang He as the original founder of the Americas, here's the kicker. It never actually happened. China just makes shit up and then it becomes reality after they brainwash their entire populace into believing it. China learns from the best, they have a bloodline called the Li who is a direct bloodline of the 13 families who rule this world who also do nothing but lie, until it becomes true.

China's entire M.O. is to completely surround & isolate the USA, take them over from within and watch as the dominoes fall, because they know that Europe, Japan and every other lesser power (Which means everyone except Russia.) will bow down to China as their new rulers. Some boomer idiot or tard who listens to too much StyxHexenfaggot666 may harp about "Whaddda bout the economy stooopid? Chyyyna needs the USA to sustain their House of Cards economy."
Amusingly, the CCP have never saw their relationship with the West in that way at all.
One time, some Americans came to visit and tried to convince us that the relationship between China and the United States is one of interdependence. Comrade Xiaoping replied in a polite manner: “Go tell your government, China and the United States do not have such a relationship that is interdependent and mutually reliant.” Actually, Comrade Xiaoping was being too polite, he could have been more frank, “The relationship between China and the United States is one of life-and-death struggle.
First off, (our modern day perception of) money doesn't actually exist. The only thing that exists is power. (The world's Elites all know this as a fact.)
Money is just a number that we falsify and agree to barter with which is backed up by law enforcement. It's the use of physical, violent force which causes us to believe it's real and to fall inline with the machine. 2nd, why would China need the USA when their plan is to turn the USA into China and simply replace the American government.
How have we managed our foreign affairs in these years? Even if we had to put on a smiling face in order to please them, even if we have to give them the right cheek after they had hit our left cheek, we still must endure in order to further our relationship with the United States.
The United States is the most successful country in the world today. Only after we have learned all of its useful experiences can we replace it in the future. Even though we are presently imitating the American tone “China and the United States rely on each other and share honor and disgrace,” we must not forget that the history of our civilization repeatedly has taught us that one mountain does not allow two tigers to live together.
Our Party’s historical mission is to lead the Chinese people to go out. If we take the long view, we will see that history led us on this path. First, China’s long history has resulted in the world’s largest population, including Chinese in China as well as overseas. Second, once we open our doors, the profit-seeking western capitalists will invest capital and technology in China to assist our development, so that they can occupy the biggest market in the world. Third, our numerous overseas Chinese help us create the most favorable environment for the introduction of foreign capital, foreign technology, and advanced experience into China. Thus, it is guaranteed that our reform and open-door policy will achieve tremendous success. Fourth, China’s great economic expansion will inevitably lead to the shrinkage of per-capita living space for the Chinese people, and this will encourage China to turn outward in search for new living space. Fifth, China’s great economic expansion will inevitably come with significant development in our military forces, creating conditions for our expansion overseas. Ever since Napoleon’s time, the West has been alert for the possible awakening of the sleeping lion that is China. Now, the sleeping lion is standing up and advancing into the world, and has become unstoppable!

What is the third issue we should clinch firmly in order to accomplish our historical mission of national renaissance? It is to hold firmly onto the big “issue of America.”

This appears to be shocking, but the logic is actually very simple.

Comrade He Xin put forward a very fundamental judgment that is very reasonable. He asserted in his report to the Party Central Committee: The renaissance of China is in fundamental conflict with the Western strategic interest, and therefore will inevitably be obstructed by the western countries doing everything they can. So, Only by breaking the blockade formed by the western countries headed by the United States can China grow and move toward the world!

Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, [so] how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the “issue of America” is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another China under the same leadership of the CCP.
America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the white race. We the descendants of the Chinese nation are entitled to the possession of the land! It is said that the residents of the yellow race have a very low social status in the United States. We need to liberate them. Second, after solving the “issue of America,” the western countries of Europe would bow to us, not to mention Taiwan, Japan and other small countries.
Bold in emphasis by me. Back in 2003, I'd thought this impossible. In 2022? Fuck, it looks like their plan already happened. We just haven't officially been labeled as CCP yet, lol. Seriously, CCP's actual Social-credit system is nowhere near as retarded & chaotic as the USAs. CCP follow actual rules. USA's social credit is completely randumb.

I found this amusing how they seem to actually speak of the Japs as worthy adversaries who had the potential to become the new rulers of the world.
Instead, it dragged the United States into the war, into the ranks of the gravediggers that eventually buried the German and Japanese fascists.

Of course, if they had not made these three mistakes and won the war, history would have been written in a different fashion. If that had been the case, China would not be in our hands. Japan might have relocated their capital to China and ruled over China. Afterwards, China and the whole of Asia under Japan’s command would have brought into full play the oriental wisdom, conquered the West ruled by Germany and unified the whole world. This is irrelevant, of course. No more digressions.

So, the fundamental reason for the defeats of Germany and Japan is that history did not arrange them to be the “lords of the earth,” for they are, after all, not the most superior race.
It comes off as a backhanded compliment to me.
The Chinese of all people would already know that any country or people who conquer China, eventually loses their cultural & ethnic identity & becomes Chinese.
White Supremacists like to insult Civic-Nats like me with the words "You think the USA is Magic dirt?"
Huwite Supremacists are saying that the USA is only great, because White people made it great. (that's their opinion, not mine.)
What's amusing to me is that the Chinese continent seems to actually be Magic Dirt, because it has this bad habit of completely obliterating the cultural identity of its conquerors. There have been at least 5 foreign & multi-national Empires who conquered China, but not a single one of them exists anymore (Except Mongols), because the Chinese culture completely eradicates the culture of all those who conquer Han Chinese territory.
You don't actually want to conquer MainlandCCP-China, because they're the rare case of a bunch of losers, who still win even after you kick thier ass.

The only way around this is to do what the British Empire did and simply occupy the Chinese but not completely conquer the Chinese mainland.
This isn't favorable, coz this just leaves you wide open for Russia or Japan to rip a new asshole into you as the Chinese peasants rebel during the chaos.

I love all of the jabs & snarky remarks they have about the incompetence of American governance.
Take response to war as an example. The reason that the United States remains today is that it has never seen war on its mainland. Once its enemies aim at the mainland, these enemies would reach Washington before its congress finishes debating and authorizes the president to declare war. But for us, we don’t waste time on these trivial things. Comrade Deng Xiaoping once said, “The Party’s leadership is prompt in making decisions. Once a decision is made, it is immediately implemented. There’s no wasting time on trivial things like in capitalist countries. This is our advantage! Our Party’s democratic centralism is built on the tradition of great unity.
The bottom line is, only China is a reliable force in resisting the Western parliament-based democratic system. Hitler’s dictatorship in Germany was perhaps but a momentary mistake in history.

Maybe you have now come to understand why we recently decided to further promulgate atheism. If we let theology from the West into China and empty us from the inside, if we let all Chinese people listen to God and follow God, who will obediently listen to us and follow us? If the common people don’t believe Comrade Hu Jintao is a qualified leader, question his authority, and want to monitor him, if the religious followers in our society question why we are leaving God in churches, can our Party continue to rule China?

Germany’s dream to be the “lord of the earth” failed, because ultimately, history did not bestow this great mission upon them.
This is amusing because it reminds me of the current American Zeitgeist which demonizes any belief system that doesn't blindly obey 'Science'. Science in quotations because what Americans practice, isn't scientific at all. It's a religious dogma.
What makes us different from Germany is that we are complete atheists, while Germany was primarily a Catholic and Protestant country. Hitler was only half atheist. Although Hitler also believed that ordinary citizens had low intelligence, and that leaders should therefore make decisions, and although German people worshipped Hitler back then, Germany did not have the tradition of worshipping sages on a broad basis. Our Chinese society has always worshipped sages, and that is because we don’t worship any God. Once you worship a god, you can’t worship a person at the same time, unless you recognize the person as the god’s representative like they do in Middle Eastern countries. On the other hand, once you recognize a person as a sage, of course you will want him to be your leader…. This is the foundation of our democratic centralism.
Replace the word 'Sage' with Scientist (this includes actors who pretend to be Scientists on tv.) & College Professor and you'll quickly see that the USA has already been mostly taken over by China. Or at the least the USA is being set up to hand over the USA to China. I've even seen many people from the Right, hoping that China liberates them from the American government, lol. (You don't want that. The Chinks will kill you. I mean come on, Japs did the same exact thing during WW2. Killed & pilfered the people that they liberated.)
That's how incompetent USA's governance has been since Bush jr. Trump was the only one who tried to fight back. He failed, he had his chance and should just retire coz I honestly believe he'll embarrass himself far more with a third attempt especially if Hillary decides to run again. No, nobody wants Hilary but does that matter? No one else wants to become potus as badly as she does. USA is a post-modern society which creates reality at a whim.

Here's a quick one where they propose manipulating the Americans, through the use of language.
But the term ‘living space’ (lebensraum) is too closely related to Nazi Germany. The reason we don’t want to discuss this too openly is to avoid the West’s association of us with Nazi Germany, which could in turn reinforce the view that China is a threat. Therefore, in our emphasis on He Xin’s new theory, “Human rights are just living rights,” we only talk about “living,” but not “space,” so as to avoid using the term “living space.” From the perspective of history, the reason that China is faced with the issue of living space is because Western countries established colonies ahead of Eastern countries. Western countries established colonies all around the world, therefore giving themselves an advantage on the issue of living space. To solve this problem, we must lead the Chinese people outside of China, so that they could develop outside of China.

In 2020s Occidentalism, it really does look like that China will eventually take over the USA, Canada & Australia without a single fight since they already have a large Chinese diaspora who eventually influenced & changed the culture which was actually by the CCP's design. This is amusing, because it's a similar tactic that the American Left tries to use with Latinos but it backfired since most Latinos will either consider themselves as White (A lot of them actually are White. I've met Latin Kings with Blonde hair & blue eyes who came from Mexico.) or they hate the country that they retreated from so much that they refuse to recreate it in the USA, such is the case with the Cuban and to a lesser extent the Mexicans.

Mexicans are a complex subject which requires their own post and really has nothing to do with CCP so I won't go there. The quick key points is that many Mexicans view the USA as stolen land, so they in turn use the Chinese strategy of overpopulating the USA continent with their own people to slowly turn the West side of the USA (from south to north all the way up into Washington) into Aztlan.
There's another sect of the Mexicans who simply claim that they're White, not unlike the Italians.
Due to the current White demographics, it does look highly likely that Mexicans will become the new Whites like the Italians before them just to artificially keep the White statistic up. Italian Americans & Mexican Americans already act similar. Some Italians act like nonwhite gangbangers. Other Italians just act like White Ned Flanders depending on how they look. Mexicans are the same from what I've observed.
The third sect are the Mexicans that American Liberals use as a biological weapon, not unlike how the CCP does with their own people, the Mexican Illegal Immigrant.

When I first arrived to WA state during 2006/2007 (I don't recall when.), I rarely saw any Mexicans. This State used to be nothing but Whites & Asians, it was very comfy, lol. You didn't have to worry about people randomly stabbing you to death or mugging you. It almost felt like a boring version of Japan with even more socially retarded people and far less pretty women, unlike in the 2020s where this shithole state is fucking chaos now.
Note: I may laugh at Whites for getting backstabbed by Trump but the truth is that I want everyone to prosper regardless of their race. White people just happen to have this problem of living in a make-believe world where all you have to do is pray to Jesus & Israel, and everything will be alright. AYYY LMAO Such delusional morons! Huwites have a hard time understanding that the government is not your friend.
How could it be? When nearly everyone in the government is Jewish, Latino, Black, Indian & Chinese? LOL. A lot of the White-looking people in USA government are Jews who only care about Jewish interests. I'm not hating on Jews, in fact I applaud them for gaming the system on as high a level as the Chinks.
____

Then during the 2010s, every single town near where I live and even in the place I live at, all became Sanctuary cities. A Sanctuary city is a refuge where Illegal aliens may be given shelter, and our fucking tax dollars goes into feeding these obese orange bastards. Out tax rate 10%, Absurd! On top of that, it's illegal for you to throw these orange cretins into prison for breaking the law of entering the country, violating sovereign borders.
(No not Trump who's also Obese & Orange, I'm referring to the beaner illegals who truly aren't sending their best. I would know, coz I fuck the best and the best of the Mexicans are generally Castiza White Mexican bitches. These illegals though? They don't even fucking speak English! You know how many times I've wasted my money on a shit drive thru order coz they punks can't speak or understand English worth shit!)

It's a large reason why I voted for Trump in the first place, and well the illegals did stop coming, but by 2020 it didn't matter anymore since everyone in the USA government fucking ignored his decrees by then. AYY LMAO!!!!

LOL look at how the CCP just shit on the Germans and laugh at the West's perception of history.
As everybody knows, according to the views propagated by Western scholars, humanity as a whole originated from one single mother in Africa. Therefore, no race can claim racial superiority. However, according to the research conducted by most Chinese scholars, the Chinese are different from other races on earth. We did not originate in Africa. Instead, we originated independently in the land of China. The Peking Man at Zhoukoudian that we are all familiar with represents a phase of our ancestors’ evolution. “The Project of Searching for the Origins of the Chinese Civilization” currently undertaken in our country is aimed at a more comprehensive and systematic research on the origin, process and development of the ancient Chinese civilization. We use to say, “Chinese civilization has had a history of five thousand years.” But now, many experts engaged in research in varied fields including archeology, ethnic cultures, and regional cultures have reached consensus that the new discoveries such as the Hongshan Culture in the northeast, the Liangahn Cutlure in Zhejiang province, the Jinsha Ruins in Sichuan province, and the Yongzhou Shun Emperor Cultural Site in Hunan province are all compelling evidence of the exitence of China’s early civilizations, and they prove that China’s rice-growing agricultural history alone can be traced back as far as 8,000 to 10,000 years. This refutes the concept of “five thousand years of Chinese civilization.”

Therefore, we can assert that we are the product of cultural roots of more than a million years, and a single Chinese entity of two thousand years. This is the Chinese entity of two thousand years. This is the Chinese nation that calls itself, “descendants of Yan and Huang,” the Chinese nation that we are so proud of. Hitler’s Germany had once bragged that the German race was the most superior race on earth, but the fact is, our nation is far superior to the Germans.
I sure wish the West would start taking these goofy yellow bastards seriously. I mean besides Trump who was constantly laughed at by the UN coz he viewed China as the enemy during his first three years. He then finally fell in line by 2020, and talked about how he always loved Xi when he was getting raped by the entire American government. LOL!
American government be like:
"You'll love XI's dick in your mouth, or else! Not loving Xi's dick in your mouth, is UN-AMERICAN!"
Trumpy:"Yess Massssa! Wotever u say massa! I wov u long time Winnie the Poo."

An interesting thing though, Xi was actually nicer to Trump than Netanyahu was. Xi would throw parades for him and he didn't even acknowledge Biden as potus until much later than Netanyahu. (Netanyahu was the first to address Biden as POTUS. Similar to how it was Shinzo Abe of Japan who was the first to address Trump as POTUS.
I really don't get why I'm being hated by the internet for simply acting like a japanese guy, with jap interests.)
In fact Trumpy still cries about Netanyahoo to this day. Trump has washed Netanyahu's underwear by hand, whenever Netanyahu came to visit Washinton DC.

I find it amusing that this internet hatred toward me from the GHM fanbase is coz of Trump when from my perspective, I saw Trump as a weapon against China. (who was successful at it for a short while, but as that speech said, China has existed for 10,000 years. USA was always going to lose.)
I view the world on a much larger canvas than these internet-troglodytes, who most likely use twitter, facebook & wikipedia as a news source, lol.
The Chinks were right about the USA. I just can't believe how correct they are since not even I saw this coming back in 2003 but they did.

Edit: Xed had an interesting reply, but I won't be able to answer it right now. I'll reply to this though.
Punks failed to change with the times. They are still reiterating the same messages they were back when the world was a different place, without realizing that those messages are being used to prop up the status quo, rather than destroy it.

I never changed. I was against the status quo & politicians as their tools back when I was a kid, and I am against it now. Back in the day I was called a commie, and now I’m call a fascist, because everyone but me is fucking stupid.

You can actually see that happen with GHM’s catalogue. It’s kind of hilarious to see NMH3 present itself as “punk” when in fact, it’s a celebration of the most mainstream shit in existance.
What I find amusing is that I get labeled as punk and I admit, I do come off as punk. I never conform, at all.
The reality is that I never labeled myself as punk. I've always been, just an Imperialist. I don't conform, because I view the masses as beneath my clan. I do conform with the clan.
It's amusing coz I too get called commie, fascist and everything under the sun and for some weird reason or another, I find myself in the same trenches as the Rebels or Dissidents, people whom decades ago I'd have smite down myself had then went against the Clan. It's just that whatever the hell the USA is, and always was, it's inhuman. USA is not a real country, nor even a culture.

II was born in the 80s (and old enough to consume 80s culture as a kid. I'm the quintessential Nintendo kid.
Image)
when USA culture was just Italian & Japanese culture.
Work your hardest for the community came from Jap culture, although Americans believe it to be Protestant.
The difference is that Protestants are wage slaves who constantly take it up the ass whereas Japs eventually adopt their zaibatsu's as a family and are treated like a family. (I've been told that even Foreign substitute teachers will be treated as part of the family, once they've proved themselves.)
Nintendo is a great example of what a Jap corporation used to be like. It may still be like that now. Who knows, I don't really pay attention to how they structure their economy these days. Japan are undergoing a propaganda attack now (everyone is pointing out that their economy is fake. Which is true, because the entirety of the planet is using fake ass American money. AYYY LMAO! Money is not real), because they stopped issuing out the vaccines after it killed a few Japanese kids and switched over to Japanese-made ivermectin.

It's shit like which is why I'm Imperialist, those people came from a land who actually give a shit about its people and look out for their well-being. That's my dilemma. How do you remain imperialist when there's no land or country out there worthy of servitude? Honestly China sounds fine to me, but the problem is my ethnicity, ayy lmao!
Back when we were growing up, pop culture was looked down upon as being “low brow”, which is what allowed smart creators to use it as a vehicle to transmit their sociopolitical beliefs through them.
If we’re talking about American comics, just as an example, that would include Steve Ditko, Jack Kirby, Chris Claremont, Frank Miller. (I know you like Stan Lee but I see him as a sham, who got famous off the work of others. Granted he is credited as writer, but what it meant back then, is that he would correct the grammar for the dialogue that the artists had already written. He even altered some Ditko comics so that Spiderman would cheer on leftist protesters, instead of insulting them, LOL!)
I vastly prefer Frank Miller over Stan Lee. Im edgy as fuck, of course Miller is my guy. One of the first comics I ever read was Daredevil, and it was the exact issue where Elektra died.

I just respect Stan Lee as a Kike who fought & survived World War 2, and then turned his experiences into modern day legends. Although as you said, he just pulled off a typical Kike-move & Bill Gates'copyrighted other peoples' bullshit lol.
I wouldn't be too shocked about that. None of Stan's original works during the 90s such the Marvel 2099 run were any good. He wrote Ravage 2099 if I recall, and it's one of the worst comics I've ever seen. I still kinda liked it though, coz Stan Lee has such a cute & dorky style of writing. I also thought it was awesome how that vaugely Asian/Filipino? girl was actually the goddess of death, Hela in disguise the entire time. I live for crazy ass shit like that. It's like a video game.

Noone knows what anything’s about. Granted that’s by design, the education system is built from the ground up to make it impossible for you to retain information correctly. The study of history is completely centred on the memorization of dates, as if events magically materialized into reality like in a movie, instead of teaching you the basis of cause & effect which governs reality.
Gnostics & Buddhists seem closer to the truth about the nature of this world than most. Kax is a Buddhist, and I don't disagree with most of his Buddhist musings.
There's also a few core conspiracies which seem to have a lot of evidence (not enough to prove anything due to how we can't pinpoint a proper chronology.) for them when looked at as one huge chronological timeline that constantly skips periods. It skips periods either because those books were excised from biblical canon (Which is basically historical-fiction), or the actual historical accounts itself has been completely hidden from mass consumption.
The American Civil war is a good example. There does not exist a single real photograph of the American Civil war, because the photos we do have are just some faked props where American soldiers suddenly modeled themselves in color coded military garb and marched lock in step like a British Imperial army. The actual American army used guerilla tactics, like they did during the Revolution.
The photos with real people are fakes, because actual illustrations of the American Civil War portray a completely different reality. Art which were painted during the Civil War era, depict war scenes that look very similar to One Piece's Paramount War, AYYY LMAO! (That damn Anime, I swear.) The illustrations used to be all over the internet back in the 2000s. I can't find a single one now, outside of a few videos which get taken down anyway.

The core realities I've observed, is that
  • 1.Nearly everything is shrouded in lies. Lies which we go along with due to fear of violence from the government & cultists who enforce the lies. Our monetary system is a great example of a lie we all participate in.
    2. Nearly everything revolves around human trafficking, mainly children.
    3. There actually is a cult who have created our monetary & governmental systems who believe that they're direct bloodlines to some supposed God that they think speaks to them through human vessels. American musicians & actors aren't larping when they claim that they speak to an entity through human-vessel.

Even when you don't believe in any of this shit, it can't be denied that they follow these plans like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Not unlike that Bible Prophecy bullshit that's pushed by the Zionists & Judeao-Christians.
    Zionists themselves are just a distraction, and are a mere tribe looking out for themselves.
Is celebrating or participating in any of that shit “Punk”? Of course not, it’s elitist cock sucking. Older people have not realized the world around them has changed completely..
Most Punks are Gen X'rs and they make me laugh with how they think they're still punk.
Best example is CM Punk. Damn that motherfucker is a retard, doesn't even realize that he's a corporate product and always has been. No wonder why Vince Mcmahon doesn't respect him.

Yup. I see that with my Boomer pops. Gotta see it from their perspective though. They grew up with nothing except for Tv & radio, then by their teens, primitive Atari video games & arcades hit the scene. (I don't think he ever indulged in that. He didn't seem to like video games until Street Fighter 2 when he was early 30s. I'm so Millennial that I still just bum off my parents while being almost 40. I look like a mature teen/young adult though.)

By the boomers' 20s (which is the 1980s.), they were bombarded by constant science fiction & futurism.
Mtv started in 1979/1980 which heavily featured the Moon Space landings to represent to the populace, The Future is Now.
By the 90s, Boomers saw their kids being completely infatuated with video game systems which started out in 16bit but ended the 90s with fully 3d systems which was then became even more advanced during the 2000s to the point that they started to resemble movies. (Which is what mainstream gamers have always wanted since the 90s.)
By the end of the 2000s, we get the smartphones.
2010s streaming and a mass hybridization of iphones/tv/computers who linked together under a single network.

The boomers have lived a life which showed to them nothing but constant technological advancements ever since they were kids, and this all started with the Nasa 'Moon landings'. An event used to push into the minds of the Boomers, that tech is always advancing.

The reality is that it hasn't advanced at all. It's all oldass 70s tech, hoarded by the American military and then drip-fed into the populace. I think video games were the only tech which actually did happen through capitalism but that industry was eventually bought out by the mid 2010s to the point that Nintendo is the only one left who maintain the original essence of gaming.

Boomers were constantly chasing a dream of an eventual Star Trek reality. You can tell through their behavior, that they believe that we're at the cusp of interstellar space travel.
Boomers have worked their entire lives to provide this future for us, or so they believe.
IMO, it's nothing but a ruse. We've built our own prison, but I can't even blame the Boomers for it coz that's how psyoped & hypnotized they are by the concept of futurism & high technology.
Boomers & their offspring the Millennials will be the first in line to inject themselves into an 'infinite' virtual universe, because they've both been successfully psy-opd by a 'progressively' developing technology. (Gen X were always more about subcultures & non-conformist communities, so they're not into futurism as much as the other two age groups.)

Funny how the Millennials have a completely different delusion that ails them. These morons think that rights come from the government so their whole raison d'etre is to vote in a Utopia through a democratic vote.
I can respect the Boomers' delusions & false hopes. I spit on the Millennial dream.
Gen X is just the generation that kills themselves.

The scariest part of it all? Gen X and older Millennials/Core millennials are the only age groups out there who
know how to navigate the internet without the use of social media and we're the only ones who know how
to actually type longform TLDR Novel lentgh posts without looking at the keyboard once.
And we'll do it with a high 60-100 letters per second.
Zoomers are actually even more incompetent & clueless than Boomers are when it comes to using high technology.
Modern day internet is really just Boomers & Zoomers typing garbage into their twitter sites.
Oh sure there's Millennials, but everyone fucking hates them and with good reason. All they do is cry about how life sucks for them. (Whereas every one else blames them, lol.)
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: GHM acquired by CCCP

Post by CENSORED »

Man I honestly think your latest post, both the China stuff & your analysis of the Demiurge's lies deserve to be in their own thread. I'm not gonna split it until you give me the go-ahead though, mostly because I have no clue what I should call it LOL!
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Xed51 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:39 pm Man I honestly think your latest post, both the China stuff & your analysis of the Demiurge's lies deserve to be in their own thread. I'm not gonna split it until you give me the go-ahead though, mostly because I have no clue what I should call it LOL!
Sure go ahead. (Move this post too.) I don't care. You'd have to add in some kind of troubleshooting or faq post though. I also wrote a post or two leading up to it, but at the time I didn't have a direct link to the CCP speech that I was referring to.

I'm not sure what the faq could be about since I'm mainly just writing about what the CCP planned ahead of time, about 20 years ago. Every single thing they game planned has happened. In a way, I guess American Military Intel isn't so wrong (aside for the Q misdirection shit which may have came from American generals who later came out as Trannys, lol. There was a Q leak from 2019 which mentioned a virus called Omnicron that would be released by Dec 1, 2021. The date they suspected is wrong, but the timeline is close enough. Omnicron is a big nothingburger tho.) since they always blame everything on CCP.

Although imo, the CCP are acting on their own. They were in the same league as Zionists & Jesuits or whatever (for the record I think all of these groups are being used as smokescreens to conceal the main cult. I talked about this subject before a long time ago with Rake, he told me that his friend thinks that Spirit Cooking are larpers even though that woman has a direct matrilineal bloodline to the cult. That's how well they hide themselves from the mass public, that we just blame Zion, CCP & Catholics instead.) , but the CCP are now doing their own thing which is why China comes off as Ultra Nationalistic. The CCP even admit that they're influenced by the Nazis, but market themselves as Communist to avoid bad blood with Ameritards.

The Demiurge lies in my post, don't really come into play until I replied to your post about Punk retards, to which I claimed were mostly Gen X & older Millennial scum.
I then pointed out that everything that's happening right now is due to the carrot on a stick called Interstellar space travel that the Boomers have been chasing since they were kids, back when the USA landed on the moon about 5or6 times in a 3 year span. (but have never came back, and NASA even claims that they forgot how to build tech to return to the moon, lol.)
The NASA Moon Landing was the 9/11 event for the Boomer & Older Gen X generation.
In the sense that their entire lives were completely shaped & changed by the events which occurred after that generational defining spectacle. (Younger Gen X were more affected by 9/11) When you look at the Boomers, they always go on about how the world changed after the 'Moon landing'. Not unlike how Millennials always go on about how the world changed after 9/11.

From that (moon landings) moment onward the Boomers' lives' have seen a new large technological advancement, at least once every decade.
It's a quite different reality if you're a Millenial coz for us, the only truly major tech innovations were video game tech & the internet. We're also practically the only gen who actually knows how to use the internet. We rely on torrenting, we still use keyboards (that no other gen seems to know how to use. AYY LMAO! At least not at our level.) and we are used to seeing bitches get fucked in every angle for free.
The Zoomers fucked that up by paying for constant always online streaming sites like Netflix. Which is funny coz that shit was originally designed towards Boomers, who do insane shit such as buying tvs that do nothing but connect to the internet where you pay $100 for each streaming channel, AYY LMAO! (BoomerBros, you can simply buy a cord that connects your pc to a fucking tv!)
In the Boomer mind, this is just one step closer into living their Star Trek dreams. I've never met a Boomer who isn't a hardcore fan of that Star Trek nerd shit! Especially The Next Generation.

As dumb or naive as Boomers are, the Zoomers are even worse since they're the ones who completely fund the Onlyfans Thot market where a bitch can simply sell herself talking & interacting with you for several $20s to $100 apiece.
Zoomers fucked everything up, coz they're even dumber than Boomers are with the internet.

Not that long ago, we used to live in a reality where practically everything was free on the internet (coz we were perceptive enough to know how to out maneuver Big Corpos), but the Zoomer gen are such compliant, conformist assholes that even the Boomers come off like hardcore rebels when compared to the Zoomzooms.
In fact, it's almost always a Boomer who says or does something 'insensitive' which offends the Zoomer or Millennial age bracket.
I don't even know what's going on with Millennials. I think it's simply that people like me have been completely banned off of the face of the internet so the only Millennials that exist in Western culture, are all low testosterone cuckholds who suck off the Cathedral's dick, because the Cathedral & Corporations attack those 'Filthy Right wingers!' for them.

The hilarious part is that those so-called Right wingers, are just Liberal Degenerates like John Goldman or Trump himself.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jack-murp ... er.108425/
It's why I get offended that all of this hate towards me is due to Trump, who's basically a Wallstreet Liberal Yuppy who raised retarded sons like Don Jr. (Jr. claims that nobody is bothered by the LGBT on the right. LOL of course a sheltered Yuppy would say that!) I don't fear LGBT, I just think that they're social-outcast losers, artificially propped up by Big Corporations & Big Pharma. The LGBT+ are the perfect consoomers since they need constant therapy, medication & even surgeries to constantly maintain the alleged 'Normality' of their reality.
The Elites view the LGBT+ as walking money bags, when in reality only Whites love faggots.

Whites themselves are a Racial-Minority (within the world-scale.) but they act like they're a Majority and that we should assimilate with their love of ASS EATING, their love of Trannies, and their love sticking phallic objects up their Asshole.
Hell nah, most of us think that White people are fucking corny coz they love ass play & shaved pussy so much.
Oh oh and before I forget, these internet tards who make up so many rumors about me, ARE WHITE PEOPLE who dare to label me as a Huwite Supremacist, when that's what they are! It's why I can't respect Whites, they act like pussies who can't even directly say what they're thinking coz they're so damn worried about 'MUH CONSENSUS'
I group up Mediterranean as part of the Middle Easterners or Latinos or whatever coz you guys don't act like in-the-closet Ass munching White bois for the most part.
I'm not saying that they don't exist, this so-called 'America First' Catholic movement from the USA are definitely a bunch of Med closet-fags like Nick Fuentes & John Doyle.

I'm an actual Right winger. In the west, We're rare like Unicorns. Although we're common in the Non-White world. It doesn't even matter what kind of Non-White. Asian, Black, Latin, Middle Eastern, Pacific Islander, they're all Right Wing Nationalists who put their own people first before anyone else and they generally hate (Middle Eastern not so much, lol.) LGBT movements due to how it's viewed as a form of population control. It's similar to how most Non-Whites don't like Abortion. Both of which are extremely popular with White people.
What's funny is that White people will gaslight you and call you a Christian. As if being appalled by Corporate sanctioned Ethnic-euthanasia were somehow an Occidental Dogmatic Religious construct.
Rather than the reality of what my perspective is, Pragmatic Survivalism.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: Drunkwars SPECIAL TRANSMISSION: We got the DOCUMENTS on the CHINESE TAKEOVER!! Globalist elites tremble in fear

Post by CENSORED »

I'm just going to post a completely unrelated and meaningless image to inaugurate the new thread as I go through the speech itself
I am honestly starting to wonder if chinese overlords wouldn't ultimately be better for Italy than the american cultural equivalent of AIDS infected needles lol
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

CENSORED wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:39 pm Man I honestly think your latest post, both the China stuff & your analysis of the Demiurge's lies deserve to be in their own thread. I'm not gonna split it until you give me the go-ahead though, mostly because I have no clue what I should call it LOL!
Is this your quote?
>
[quote/ Noone knows what anything’s about. Granted that’s by design, the education system is built from the ground up to make it impossible for you to retain information correctly. The study of history is completely centred on the memorization of dates, as if events magically materialized into reality like in a movie, instead of teaching you the basis of cause & effect which governs reality./quote]

While yes I agree focusing on the cause and effect is important to learn the mistake or benefit for today or the future, memorising the Date is also important TO DETECT FALSE NARRATIVE! What if some of them spread lies about certain dude in the past do this but debunked by the one who memorised through Date telling,"its impossible for the dude to do that the kind of thing cause he's not even born yet so thus narrative is false and saved the history or people from being brainwashed.

Or is it doesn't matter? If I assume you look At the prespective that doesn't like to join with certain group example, a religious historian memorising date so some dude with an agenda can't using religion to brainwash religious people to follow their false narrative.
But from a. Standpoint of Athaist or Agnostic,it doesn't matter. If I understand you correctly. No this is not me forcing people believe in God, I just want to know how you perceive.
Meru
Bombhead Smile

Re: Drunkwars SPECIAL TRANSMISSION: We got the DOCUMENTS on the CHINESE TAKEOVER!! Globalist elites tremble in fear

Post by Meru »

This already happened years ago /obj
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it.