Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

rosco
Heaven Smile

Re: Anime OP and ED

Post by rosco »

2000's boogiepop opening is one i dont often see getting shown love. i'm a total sucker for cool urban imagery, and the song is brilliant too. very ethereal just like the anime itself. big recommendation, 2019 adaptation is soykaf and to be avoided like the plague

tatami galaxy's op is also one i dont see come up too much. kickass asian kung-fu generation song w/ some sick visuals you really come to appreciate once finishing. it's almost like you're in... the tatami galaxy :o this anime is my rock and a must watch for anybody college-aged. excited to watch its recently aired sequel soon

Rentago
BANNED

Post by Rentago »

I just like OPs and EDs with catchy music or some weird/interesting animation going on.

player1
Spiral Smile

Post by player1 »

rosco wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:46 pm 2000's boogiepop opening is one i dont often see getting shown love. i'm a total sucker for cool urban imagery, and the song is brilliant too. very ethereal just like the anime itself. big recommendation, 2019 adaptation is soykaf and to be avoided like the plague

Dang, you beat me to it. I suddenly remembered about boogiepop's op a few hours prior to your post. A weird coincidence though
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

So many of my favorite OP and Endings have been already posted…
You leave me with no choice, I have to bring the big guns /facepalm

seen it here first brothers and sisters(?)
turn the volume real loud and watch the f out
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation