Ah, Mr. Smith. We've been expecting you. The top floor; please use the elevator in the back. Of course, I remember all the faces of our guests. Even your bag, Sir...
ArhumMK51
Duplicator Smile

25th Ward Mobile Media Archive

Post by ArhumMK51 »

Hello Hello, Searcher/arhum here. Made an account ages ago but forgot about this forum as I got busier. Plus I dunno how to reach you guys outside this.

For the last year or so I've been digging all over the internet to gather as much materials of 25w mobile as I could. I can see that some stuff like Wallpapers and the supposed complete OST is already included in the page. But There's more!

I've managed to collect over 60 screenshots of the mobile game along with some of the website assets before it went down + some footage of GLG, do please add a gallery section to the page with these, thanks!

Here is the folder: https://mega.nz/folder/VV8EhY6K#8NPu45Rt0xZP4HUL3LaPBw

Ignore "Audio" and "Wallpapers folders as you already have those. "Assets" folder are some placeholder assets found in the files of Remake.

Keep up the good work. Love the site.

Edit: there's also this i didn't include: from 1:08 to 3:17; footage of the canned DS port. I also see the archive has already been shared here, oh well.
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: 25th Ward Mobile Media Archive

Post by CENSORED »

ArhumMK51 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:34 pm Hello Hello, Searcher/arhum here. Made an account ages ago but forgot about this forum as I got busier. Plus I dunno how to reach you guys outside this.

For the last year or so I've been digging all over the internet to gather as much materials of 25w mobile as I could. I can see that some stuff like Wallpapers and the supposed complete OST is already included in the page. But There's more!

I've managed to collect over 60 screenshots of the mobile game along with some of the website assets before it went down + some footage of GLG, do please add a gallery section to the page with these, thanks!

Here is the folder: https://mega.nz/folder/VV8EhY6K#8NPu45Rt0xZP4HUL3LaPBw

Ignore "Audio" and "Wallpapers folders as you already have those. "Assets" folder are some placeholder assets found in the files of Remake.

Keep up the good work. Love the site.

Edit: there's also this i didn't include: from 1:08 to 3:17; footage of the canned DS port. I also see the archive has already been shared here, oh well.
That's fantastic, thank you. I haven't gotten to the 25th ward yet but I'll try to get all this stuff archived and editorialized at some point.
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

Welcome to the forum Searcher, and happy Year of the Water Rabbit!

The forum remains the best place to reach the PH51 team, it is our community center after all, but apologies for the current inactivity and the missing link.
We're all still here working on many concurrent projects behind the scenes— rebuilding the website (for anyone who's actually been watching, we've finally settled on the direction, though there's still plenty to be done), an upcoming rebuild for the forum, plus releasing all the Suda51 content (recently we've found a few things that have never been seen outside of Japan) that's currently being digitized and translated.

This year's (earlier) higher activity was during a moment of downtime from our main projects, as we complete more you can expect the forum activity to return.

Thank you for bringing your archaeological efforts on The 25th Ward mobile, just like The Silver I far prefer the original aesthetics compared to the remake, which mischaracterizes the work.
ArhumMK51 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:34 pm Keep up the good work. Love the site.
Enjoy your stay at Paradise Hotel 51.
ImageImageImage
ArhumMK51
Duplicator Smile

Post by ArhumMK51 »

Thank you!! Love seeing the progress from you guys lately like MoonSyn and Blood+ Translations, looking forward to more!